Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,431 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? (27009 Views)

Report On Comparative Lecture Held In Akure (Akure For Islam) By ACADIP / Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam / Praise And Admiration By Prominent Non-muslims For Islam and the Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 16, 2011
I just noticed that NO-ONE has ever had a near-death / outer body experience that confirms the muslim accounts of the after-life.

Most people who've had SERIOUS NDEs (And I don't mean those light at end of tunnel stuvs, cuz e never start be dat cheesy ), ALL of them have given accounts that verify that the Christian / Jewish accounts of the afterlife are truer than what the muslims believe (i.e. angel asking u if you are a muslim and if u are not are immediately sent to hell etc).

These people, whether christian muslim or nothing, usually start out on a journey to find their way to better Christianity (if truly appreciating their second chance at things).

Help me do the research and post if you know of any islam-advocating near-death experiences as I can't seem to find a thing out there.

I mean think about it my fellow humans. Doesn't this confirm a few things?
Re: Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? by Nobody: 4:36am On Nov 16, 2011
Anyone?
Re: Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 21, 2011
I need the muslims on this forum to contribute please.
Re: Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? by Sweetnecta: 12:26am On Nov 22, 2011
nowhere in Islamic literature that it is stated that a person will experience death, see the other side and then come back to tell us. If that is the case, everyone else who hears his story will either change, mending his way or just calls him a wacko.

since jews and christians are completely opposite, the former saying the later is a pagan by taking human being as God and the later saying the reign of the later is over, you guys seeing the same thing can can only prove that you are both in the wrong.

truth about after life is known only by a person who is truly dead. what you christians and your big brothers the jews in your near death experience is the gimmick of satan who is controlling you.
Re: Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? by Sweetnecta: 12:28am On Nov 22, 2011
reign of the former is over.
Re: Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 22, 2011
^^ You need to be more verbose.

You know, a simple "I don't know" also works too.  wink

1 Like

Re: Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? by bashydemy(m): 12:54am On Nov 22, 2011
i think the OP did not know diffrent someone be in coma to death
Re: Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? by Sweetnecta: 1:17am On Nov 22, 2011
@2buff; « #5 on: Today at 12:42:58 AM »
[Quote]^^ You need to be more verbose.

You know, a simple "I don't know" also works too. Wink[/Quote]seriously, if the jews who say you are a pagan thereby not believing in jesus see the same thing that you see in your nde, is that not an indicator that you are both wrong? think bro.
Re: Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? by Nobody: 1:18am On Nov 22, 2011
^^ your point? You've just spun in circles and arrived at no clear point. first you muttered something about "reign of the former" in an attempt to answer something you obviously have no means of answering. Now you're saying something about Jews. Do Jews believe they have virgins waiting for them in heaven? I tell you that even very many muslims have stepped out of their bodies in death, and what they saw took them to Christ.

Guys stop beating around the bush and answer the question posed.

It seems the only person who could "confirm" this islamic valhalla of virgins or this "islam or hell" thing was only Muhammed. So you guys are saying God felt no need to reveal whatever muhammed said to anyone else? God is not an author of confusion. He confirms His word in more ways than one.

With every inkling of research I put into this topic it always simply boils down to the cold hard fact that Muhammad was simply a man more educated than the people around him, who traveled the world, gathering interesting tidbits from every other established religion, especially Christianity, bringing them back home, and modifying it to suit his purposes. So kind of the Eckancker of old. And realizing the power in religion (aka mind-control) He fully utilized his unique opportunity on the masses around him, changing things to suit his whim. Muhammad never even ever exhibited any power of God as God often gives as a sign to the people to believe. He just smooth-talked himself a cult; a cult you all feel comfortable in today.

Jesus said "Do not believe me unless I do what my Father does. But if I do His work, believe in the evidence of the miraculous works I have done, even if you don't believe me. Then you will know and understand that the Father is in me, and I am in the Father" (John 10:37-38)

It's strange that you would believe muhammad over Jesus, whom you lowered into the station of mere prophet, instead of just making the insult complete and calling him an out-right liar (I mean why call him a prophet if you don't believe a thing He said), stated that "For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven" (bible, Mark 12:25).

Yet some guy, obviously not happy about this, decides to rewrite the words of Christ to suit his own carnality and turned it into a religion. . .

1 Like

Re: Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? by Nobody: 1:27am On Nov 22, 2011
We are in an age the Christians (and some Jews) deem the End-Times.

God, with the love of a Father and with an aim to spread the word on the fiery reality that awaits many, has sent various people back from the beyond to share their testimonies. Many of them are non-religious folk (My spanish mechanic is one of them). they all change their lives drastically and RUN to Christ's finished work on the cross, without which no one can gain entry.
Yet we still continue with this "Muhamad speaks true but Jesus is a liar" thing,

It is as Jesus said,  'If they do not listen to the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.' (Luke 16:31)
Re: Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? by Nobody: 1:40am On Nov 22, 2011
I have read your Quran and what I see is sensuality. I in turn challenge you to pick up a bible and read. Particularly the Gospel of Jesus.
It is only by hearing the Word of God that you can break free from the difficult chain you are in.

Not by arguments on a forum.

"The essential tragedy of the modern Islamic world is the degree to which Muslims, instead of giving their allegiance to God, have been giving it to something called Islam."
-Wilfred Cantwell Smith
Re: Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2011
Sweetnecta:

nowhere in Islamic literature that it is stated that a person will experience death, see the other side and then come back to tell us. If that is the case, everyone else who hears his story will either change, mending his way or just calls him a wacko.

since jews and christians are completely opposite, the former saying the later is a pagan by taking human being as God and the later saying the reign of the later is over, you guys seeing the same thing can can only prove that you are both in the wrong.

truth about after life is known only by a person who is truly dead. what you christians and your big brothers the jews in your near death experience is the gimmick of satan who is controlling you.

you could just have easily kept quiet. grin
Re: Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? by fatendabs: 6:38am On Jan 28, 2012
Don't know if this is too late to see this.

Jesus in the Gospel said time and time again (without me quoting word for word) that he was not god, that he preyed to a god, if you were god would you prey to yourself?

I have looked up Christianity, nothing about it lures me to it.

As for your near death experience question, if you are not dead yet how can you be questioned about your actions. You can't be questioned and than come back to life.

Having said I believe in near death experiences, just like you say Muslims convert to Christianity when they have NDE you may also research how many Christians revert to Islam when confronted with NDE.
Re: Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? by Judek2(m): 2:13pm On Jan 28, 2012
fatendabs:

Don't know if this is too late to see this.

Jesus in the Gospel said time and time again (without me quoting word for word) that he was not god, that he preyed to a god, if you were god would you prey to yourself?

Where and where?
Do you think that Jesus is a man like your Mohammad who speaks and gives fake claims. His words leaves no doubt to the good man,but burns hatered to the bad men.

Tell me what the Jews accused him of blasphemy against God,

I have looked up Christianity, nothing about it lures me to it.

As for your near death experience question, if you are not dead yet how can you be questioned about your actions. You can't be questioned and than come back to life.

Having said I believe in near death experiences, just like you say Muslims convert to Christianity when they have NDE you may also research how many Christians revert to Islam when confronted with NDE.

You realy got nothing to say,
Re: Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? by Sweetnecta: 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2012
@davidylan; « #11 on: November 23, 2011, 07:41 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on November 22, 2011, 12:26 AM

you could just have easily kept quiet. Grin[/Quote]what should i do with this nonsense.
Re: Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2012
Actually Yes,

I had 2 Near Death experiences in ISLAM when I narrowly escaped death twice in KANO.

1 Like

Re: Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? by Judek2(m): 6:36pm On Jan 28, 2012
I always have near death experience any time I hear "ALLAH AKBAR". Either on Radio, television or from somebody. sad

But I always escapes. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 28, 2012
I notice no muslim can answer this difficult question. grin
Christians, pagans, atheists and even muslims who go thru NDE's ALWAYS end up confirming the biblical account of the afterlife . . . why hasnt anyone ever come back from the dead and seen mohammad rather seeing Christ?
Re: Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? by Sweetnecta: 7:08pm On Jan 28, 2012
^^^^^^ It is you people that Allah is burdened with half alive and always nearly dead.

I guess once death, judgement day does not apply to most of you! Ha ha.
Re: Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2012
Sweetnecta:

^^^^^^ It is you people that Allah is burdened with half alive and always nearly dead.

actually i would be worried if virtually NONE of reported NDE's corroborates anything mohammad ever said. But of course, you struggle hard to hide the anxiety in your lives by empty bluster.
Re: Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? by LagosShia: 7:34pm On Jan 28, 2012
let me give my testimony as a muslim and show the power of AYATUL-KURSI:

I was a young boy when a doctor gave me overdose of antibiotics.i lost my senses and i was unconscious.everyone including my poor mother and father were crying and wailing.nothing and no one could bring me back from that unconscious state and the doctor was confused of what to do.

with the help of Allah,we had a middle eastern neighbor who is a very devout Shia-Muslim whose face and heart are illumiated with the light of guidance and wilayah and love for the Ahlul-Bayt (as).

That old sage asked everyone to leave the room to ensure that there was no one ritually unclean or not on ablution or in state of janabah.he asked everyone out.very few minutes later he called everyone in.and here LagosShia was laying on the bed with his frail eyes opened.everyone was happy and then we knew that the power of God is real and the Quran says:

Holy Quran 17:82
"And We reveal of the Qur'an that which is a healing and a mercy for believers though it increase the evil-doers in naught save ruin".

ever since that day,we didn't only come to realize the importance of the Quran but also we came to recognize the position of the Ahlul-Bayt (as) whom Allah has kept pure (Quran 33:33).
Re: Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? by bashydemy(m): 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2012
davidylan:

I notice no muslim can answer this difficult question.  grin
Christians, pagans, atheists and even muslims who go thru NDE's ALWAYS end up confirming the biblical account of the afterlife . . . why hasnt anyone ever come back from the dead and seen mohammad rather seeing Christ?

Muslims are not for that. we cannot lie in other to win souls for our dear God. some people are so stupid to differentiate between someone been in Coma and someone who died, Why can't your Idahosa come back to live and tell us his experience mumu fiful
Re: Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? by bashydemy(m): 7:43pm On Jan 28, 2012
LagosShia:

I was a young boy when a doctor gave me overdose of antibiotics.i lost my senses and i was unconscious.everyone including my poor mother and father were crying and wailing.nothing and no one could bring me back from that unconscious state and the doctor was confused of what to do.

with the help of Allah,we had a middle eastern neighbor who is a very devout Shia-Muslim whose face and heart are illumiated with the light of guidance and wilayah and love for the Ahlul-Bayt (as).

That old sage asked everyone to leave the room to ensure that there was no one ritually unclean or not on ablution or in state of janabah.he asked everyone out.very few minutes later he called everyone in.and here LagosShia was laying on the bed with his frail eyes opened.everyone was happy and then we knew that the power of God is real and the Quran says:

"And We reveal of the Qur'an that which is a healing and a mercy for believers though it increase the evil-doers in naught save ruin".

ever since that day,we didn't only come to realize the importance of the Quran but also we came to recognize the position of the Ahlul-Bayt (as) whom Allah has kept pure (Quran 33:33).
What a lovely testimony brother. But we Muslim will never come out giving testimonies of our everyday life. I have alot of testimonies but i keep them with me and give thanks to God everyday for my life instead going on stage and shouting.

1 Like

Re: Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 28, 2012
LagosShia:

Hmm and why couldnt mohammad perform a single healing miracle?

bashy_demy:

Muslims are not for that. we cannot lie in other to win souls for our dear God. some people are so silly to differentiate between someone been in Coma and someone who died, Why can't your Idahosa come back to live and tell us his experience mumu fiful

hmmm so everyone with an NDE is lying? even the muslims among them were lying to confirm the biblical accounts of the afterlife?
Re: Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 28, 2012
bashy_demy:

What a lovely testimony brother. But we Muslim will never come out giving testimonies of our everyday life. I have alot of testimonies but i keep them with me and give thanks to God everyday for my life instead going on stage and shouting.

why? because they dont exist? Why would you hide testimonies that could help us see allah in a better light?
Re: Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? by bashydemy(m): 8:02pm On Jan 28, 2012
davidylan:

why? because they dont exist? Why would you hide testimonies that could help us see allah in a better light?
haha you most be a joker. So do you want me to come out and tell you that i have a headache yesterday but today its gone and say that is a testimony?
Do you want me to come out and say i sleep last night and could not wake up in a normal time but thank God i finally wake and say that is a testimony? Dont you know you are a testimony yourself, The finger you always use to type rubbish on here is a testimony cos millions want to type something good but could not have the opportunity to. time for prayer join you soon

1 Like

Re: Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? by LagosShia: 8:17pm On Jan 28, 2012
davidylan:

Hmm and why couldnt mohammad perform a single healing miracle?

hmmm so everyone with an NDE is lying? even the muslims among them were lying to confirm the biblical accounts of the afterlife?

christians are funny people.when they are given answers,they try to twist and turn to play with facts and make baseless accusations trying to paint another man's religion the way they want it to be and not what it is.

Muhammad (sa) performed miracles.and your fake experiences of "hell fire" are ridiculous.and people who make such claims should be flogged until they regain their senses.
Re: Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? by Sweetnecta: 9:04pm On Jan 28, 2012
@davidylan; « #19 on: Today at 07:15:42 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on Today at 07:08:36 PM

actually i would be worried if virtually NONE of reported NDE's corroborates anything mohammad ever said.[/Quote]What is in the mind Allah has revealed it.

[Quote] But of course, you struggle hard to hide the anxiety in your lives by empty bluster.[/Quote]Death is part of the unseen. What Muhammad [as] spoke about in it [Based on Quran, from the point of seeing the angel of death, etc till when the one in the grave is questioned], not earlier prophet spoke to his community about it to that extend. No earlier community took it to heart to that extend as the community of Muhammad [as]. You only have to see a dead person before the washing, during it, shrouding the body, praying on the body, burying it, etc. And for those who are fortunate enough to be protected by their acts of ibadat, their trial in the grave is very easy. May Allah make it so for all the muslims. Amin.

Allah says about Jesus in Surah Nisaa ". . . it only appeared to them so. . .".

If I stop here, Allah has justified the muslims. Lets look at what shaytan has done to the disbelievers; he has been allowed to control them so much so that he has created illusion in their lives; some see shaytan and say it is Jesus, when there was no picture of Jesus. Some say God is 3 persons. Can their fainting therefore not be a humiliation in their lives, as they think that they have died and woke up, a silly near death experience? If you are dead, truly dead does not come back because you would have seen angel of death.

I am not ready because there are still many things in my life to be done. But i am always preparing so i resist my wanting to do evil all the time for the sake of Allah.
Re: Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 28, 2012
LagosShia:

christians are funny people.when they are given answers,they try to twist and turn to play with facts and make baseless accusations trying to paint another man's religion the way they want it to be and not what it is.

Muhammad (sa) performed miracles.and your fake experiences of "hell fire" are ridiculous.and[b] people who make such claims should be flogged until they regain their senses[/b].

The islamic way innit.  grin grin
Kill/harm all who disagree with my theology/philosophy.
I can see it's already coming out. Doesn't take you guys much to start fatwaing/jihading up does it?  cheesy
Re: Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2012
LagosShia:

Muhammad (sa) performed miracles.and your fake experiences of "hell fire" are ridiculous.and people who make such claims should be flogged until they regain their senses.

actually this is a daft response. You're claiming a healing miracle that even mohammad couldnt claim for himself? Where are those he healed or raised from the dead? Are you going to spout alleged "miracles" that only mohammad himself is witness to?

Why should we flog those who genuinely experience NDEs? Because they conclusively proof islam is false?
Re: Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2012
Sweetnecta:

@davidylan; « #19 on: Today at 07:15:42 PM »What is in the mind Allah has revealed it.

Death is part of the unseen. What Muhammad [as] spoke about in it [Based on Quran, from the point of seeing the angel of death, etc till when the one in the grave is questioned], not earlier prophet spoke to his community about it to that extend. No earlier community took it to heart to that extend as the community of Muhammad [as]. You only have to see a dead person before the washing, during it, shrouding the body, praying on the body, burying it, etc. And for those who are fortunate enough to be protected by their acts of ibadat, their trial in the grave is very easy. May Allah make it so for all the muslims. Amin.

Allah says about Jesus in Surah Nisaa ". . . it only appeared to them so. . .".

If I stop here, Allah has justified the muslims. Lets look at what shaytan has done to the disbelievers; he has been allowed to control them so much so that he has created illusion in their lives; some see shaytan and say it is Jesus, when there was no picture of Jesus. Some say God is 3 persons. Can their fainting therefore not be a humiliation in their lives, as they think that they have died and woke up, a silly near death experience? If you are dead, truly dead does not come back because you would have seen angel of death.

I am not ready because there are still many things in my life to be done. But i am always preparing so i resist my wanting to do evil all the time for the sake of Allah.

u might be better advised to enjoy all the evil you want now because you're going straight to hell if you remain a muslim. Surah 19:71
Re: Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? by Sweetnecta: 9:58pm On Jan 28, 2012
@Davidylan: You forget that Jesus was there and he saw all the saints who have passed, then. If they didn't burn along with Jesus, InshaAllah I will not burn, too. Ha ha. I can, by Allah turn all your happiness to gnashing of teeth for you. Remain a christian and end up in hell like those who Jesus will say "i do not know ye" to.

(1) (2) (Reply)

18 Ways To Love Your Husband / Muslim Divers Observing Salat(prayer) Under The Sea / What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.