Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

How To Get An Invitation Letter From UK Or US? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Get An Invitation Letter From UK Or US? (5497 Views)

American Invitation Letter / For American Invitation Letter And Contact Also An Officer In The Embassy / Applying For A German Visa With An Invitation Letter, Opinion Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get An Invitation Letter From UK Or US? by lifestyle1(m): 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2007
Hello is there anyone out there that can help me on how i can get an invitation letter from either uk or us?
Re: How To Get An Invitation Letter From UK Or US? by uspry1(f): 3:36pm On Sep 20, 2007
Nairalanders will not help you getting an Invitation Letter?

Your trusted friend or relative or fiancee with legal UK or US permanent resident/citizenship MUST WRITE an Invitation Letter with required photocopied of first 3 pages of their passport and their signature sending fax or DHL/FEDEX/UPS to you. Your trusted friend or relative or fiancee will be your sponsor while you are entering either UK or US to stay their place.

If you do not have friend/relative in the UK or US, then you DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH finding well-reputated travel agency to sponsor you AT YOUR OWN EXPENSES in order to book your tourism plan (hotel, plane ticket, and transportation---all-in-one package) for you. Your travel agent will give you receipt of your tourism package after you paid in full via FEDEX/UPS/DHL as your supporting document for Nigeria Embassy visa interview appointment.

Once you got it all, you must bring your visa interview appointment printout on your appointment date, all supporting documents including Invitation letter, and your valid passport.

Good luck!!!
Re: How To Get An Invitation Letter From UK Or US? by lifestyle1(m): 11:43am On Sep 22, 2007
Thanks for the lecture,i really apriciate it. I thought i could just get the invitation letter from anyone.
Re: How To Get An Invitation Letter From UK Or US? by lifestyle1(m): 3:44pm On Sep 23, 2007
uspry1 pls mail me @ life_style32@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Any Nigerian Studying In The Netherlands? / Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland / 5 Exciting Places To Visit In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.