Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Fat Girls And Their Admirers Only - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fat Girls And Their Admirers Only (6198 Views)

Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? / A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics / Guys, Would You Be Jealous/angry Of Your Partner's Stalkers/admirers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fat Girls And Their Admirers Only by kunle75(m): 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2007
as for me I LOVE FAT BABE WITH GOOD SHAPE,BOLD AND ELEGANT, any beautiful big chicks in the house can contact me on 08077103059. or mail to kunle_oshin@yahoo.com for private discussion who knows this might be your luck for this year end because am sinlge and seriously searching,hope to hear from that person soon, but please she must be a xtian ooohhhhhh.
Re: Fat Girls And Their Admirers Only by ariblaze(m): 7:45pm On Dec 14, 2007
@choco

everything wink
Re: Fat Girls And Their Admirers Only by Choco(f): 9:54am On Dec 17, 2007
@ ariblaze

well well well!

If u want to know everything about me, then u would have to reveal everything about yourself too.

I'm choco. in colour though, averagely tall, a size 18, etc

wink
Re: Fat Girls And Their Admirers Only by olatos(f): 4:32pm On Dec 17, 2007
, cheesy Alwz proud of been Big , Beautiful and Fat anywhere, no hoot about that, hailing all the Big girlz in the Houze, Please be proud of urself girlzzzzzzz, One luv
Re: Fat Girls And Their Admirers Only by zignor(m): 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2007
@olatos . . . Really? grin grin grin
can I have a glance . . . am one of the admire of fat babes undecided
Re: Fat Girls And Their Admirers Only by moondust(m): 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2007
I'll pass on dis one
Re: Fat Girls And Their Admirers Only by adeboo(f): 7:36pm On Dec 17, 2007
Why people gotta say fat?
Couldnt u just say 'fleshy'.

I am a naturally curvy girl and i think i am hott - i do do ma exercise to firm up those areas that are kinda being defined by gravity.
But i think i am a good peson and would be an asset to any man.

Its no whether u big boned or slim, beauty as they say is in the eye of the beholder.
I dont think people should discriminate aganst the opposite gender cause of their weight, i think if the person is good for u then so be it.
Re: Fat Girls And Their Admirers Only by kunle75(m): 7:56pm On Dec 17, 2007
@adeboo,
am always enjoying your post u are too much,please can i av a glance at your property since u claim u will be a very good asset to any man,i may be lucky this time to av u around me or what do u think?tell me your feeling about it.
Re: Fat Girls And Their Admirers Only by adeboo(f): 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2007
Kunle75 na wa o - which property u wan see?

You are lucky u have the same name as ma brother i for no wetin i go do u.

But its all good sha. smiley

But for real o even ask Baba God - e go tell u say whoever gets with me - omo that person do hit jackpot o - for sure.
Re: Fat Girls And Their Admirers Only by ariblaze(m): 7:14pm On Dec 18, 2007
@choco

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

where and when wink

definately not here?
Re: Fat Girls And Their Admirers Only by Choco(f): 2:38pm On Dec 21, 2007
@ ariblaze

U tell me! wink
Re: Fat Girls And Their Admirers Only by blacknight(m): 1:21pm On Jan 18, 2008
Ohbiey thanks for the compliement, but i don't think you're in the right position to judge if i'm ugly or not. so shut up and allow my Big Beautiful Sisters in the house do the judging. Unless you want to tell us indirectly the u're an Homosexual (Man way Dey Bleep him follow Man Yansh.)
Re: Fat Girls And Their Admirers Only by WesleyanA(f): 1:57pm On Jan 18, 2008
why use the term "fat girls." That's kinda rude IMO. undecided
chubby or curvy are better terms i think.

just as "slim" or "slender" are preferred words over "skinny" or "scrawny" or "bony"

(i'm slim myself but i think society puts too much pressure nowadays on women to become skeletons (very unhealthy) that even the average people get called fat. that's unfair IMO)

most important thing is to LOVE yourself.

Re: Fat Girls And Their Admirers Only by ohwofasa(m): 12:51pm On Jan 19, 2008
am victor stay in ph,love fat babes,pls call or email me on 08033487799-ohofasa@yahoo.com
Re: Fat Girls And Their Admirers Only by tlops(m): 11:35pm On Jan 20, 2008
figure 8 sepe sepe, sir shina peters
Re: Fat Girls And Their Admirers Only by Aussie(m): 8:20am On Jan 21, 2008
i admire chubby girls too. Will like to be friend to any available one. Reach me on olaniyio@gmail.com

Waiting to hear from that chubby female friends,
Re: Fat Girls And Their Admirers Only by patani(m): 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2008
No

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boyfriend Hired Friend To Sleep With His Girlfriend As Loyalty Test, She Reacted / Are Most Nigerian Girls This Cheap? / This Is The Life Plan Of Every Woman Of The 21st Century!! [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.