Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:35 PM

Application For Passport, World Birth Card, World Birth Certificate, World Ide! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Application For Passport, World Birth Card, World Birth Certificate, World Ide! (1496 Views)

For Antiweed Application For Your House Compound. Call Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Application For Passport, World Birth Card, World Birth Certificate, World Ide! by Olayemi01(m): 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2007
Application for Passport, World Birth Card, World Birth Certificate, World Ide!!
if you need a world dornor visa or world passport for , 8 years,15 years e.t.c
kindly mail me and i will rspond to you
fxadeyemi4sure24@gmail.com

World Citizen Registration Card
The World Passport, World Birth Certificate & World Identity Card
The International Exit Visa & Residence Permit
The World Marriage Certificate
The World Political Asylum Card - What is World Political Asylum?
Membership form for the Sovereign Order of World Guards

all this is what you get from the world government,contact me if you need it and for more information on the world passport
olayemi

Re: Application For Passport, World Birth Card, World Birth Certificate, World Ide! by Abosioje: 3:20pm On Sep 28, 2007
What precisely is the use of a world passport when it's not recognised or accepted in Europe,Canada Or the U.S? Togo won't even accept it. cool
Re: Application For Passport, World Birth Card, World Birth Certificate, World Ide! by ololade34(f): 1:12pm On Sep 29, 2007
Hi,

These passports and the other documents that comes with are quite useless, they are not accepted and recognised anywhere, i think fraudster are behind them, they are based in the US, you can never get to talk to them, yes they would give a phone number but try calling and they'll tell you to put your request into writing and post to the adress provided, a friend of mine applied for it many years ago, before she applied, ahe asked if i've ever heard of such, i replied no and told her not to waste her money, she went ahead and applied anyway and yes the passport arrived with loads of gibrish stating that she's now a citizen of the world (as if there's anything as such) i told her that if it was authentic then every would be doing it, documentation that comes with the passport states that she doesn't require visas to travel to anywhere in the world as all port of entry is opened to citizens of the world, if this was true then all embassies would have been closed, considering all what i said she then try calling to ask questiones but was told they can't talk on the phone and to put her questions in writing, she did of course but never got a reply which is why i couldn't help laughing when i came across this thread as i still can't believe after many years this world passport trend is still going on.

(1) (Reply)

Lands For Sale In Agbani Road Enugu Town Very Good Location.07031239370 / To Let: 2 B/r Flat @ Unity Estate, Ojodu Berger / Apartment To Let At Opebi, Omole, Adeniyi Jones, Oregun And Ilupeju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.