Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Health Is Wealth (good Health + Money = Wealth) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Is Wealth (good Health + Money = Wealth) (1211 Views)

When The Human Body Is At Its Weakest>>> Solution Has Come(health Is Wealth) / Health Is Wealth / Health Is Wealth!forever Living Product:natural Remedies To Most Common Ailments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health Is Wealth (good Health + Money = Wealth) by Eljean(m): 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2011
Hi Everyone,

It is often said that HEALTH IS WEALTH is it really true?

Here's my question:

Is it just HEALTH that is WEALTH? or something in addition that makes it wealth.

HEALTH is the state of wellness, being sound and strong.

WEALTH is Riches, what you have (monetary or assets that are valuable) or reliable source of steady income.

Now from the above, you'll agree with me that HEALTH alone cannot make one WEALTHY.

I am sure it is this same reason that made most of the very successful Health product manufacturers to device the means of offering both as a package in the form of Network Marketing.

Take a look at GNLD, TIANSHI, TASLY, FOREVER LIVING AND NOW SKINNY BODY CARE.

They all have one thing in common, Providing good health products supported with a wealth package.

With this system in place people now live in good health and experience wealth helping others.

If you would like to experience WEALTH in good HEALTH consider any of the above mentioned companies. You don't have to join all of them, learn more about them and join the one that fits your kind of lifestyle e.g. you can go for Forever Living if you are into beauty and cosmetics, or Tianshi, GNLD or Tasly if you are into healthcare and stuff like that. Better still, you can join the New Skinny Body Care which is for those that are into fitness and weight control/management.

These are all good programs to guarantee you good health as well as making you wealthy if you are serious about it.

If you have any comment regarding any part of the information on this thread or you need clarification on any issue mentioned here, simply post it ans it shall be responded to ASAP.

Like it is written, I wish that you may prosper and live in good health.

Peace!!!

I invite yo to try the weight control solution and the business package of Skinny Body care today!!!

(1) (Reply)

Foods That Help To Cleanse The Liver / Ebola: OAU Bats Now A Source Of Concern / Bald Head Or Grey Hairs make your choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.