Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,681 members, 7,898,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 12:32 PM

Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents (16524 Views)

Akin Alabi Distributes Laptops To Egbeda/Ona Ara Youths / Nairabet Owner, Akin Alabi Wins National Assembly Election / CEO Of Betting Company, Akin Alabi Cries Out As Man Won N24m With N1,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by AllahOfBlood: 1:00pm On Apr 04
grin

Him try
Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by tollyboy5(m): 1:01pm On Apr 04
BucketHat:
This is madness of 2024!!!!

Another noise pollution to the economy!!!!

This low grade mind people occupying the corridor of government 🤔

Can't This individual & co think of providing steady electricity for all.

What is actually wrong with the people of 🇳🇬

In my neighbourhood I hardly sleep because of generator noise left right & centre.

Is Nigeria under a spell?
A very myopic Seth of individuals occupying position of power.
At least this one do project, others do nothing!

Instead of scholarship or providing incentives for students.
Or training youth on skill acquisition
Or distributing laptops for those into tech etc Na so-so notice producing gift them dey present to people.

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by tollyboy5(m): 1:04pm On Apr 04
Omenlon:
make dem give you small office today, na you go worst pass in terms of corruption. An average Nigerian is a potential fraudster only waiting for his time to strike.
Someone in a public office should be devoid of corruption or sentence to death.

That's what we need.
Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by 3kay945(m): 1:06pm On Apr 04
Blitzking:
This is like giving paracetamol to the headache caused by brain tumour...at least u gave something as they say. Signs of a 3rd world country.

Deep talk.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by BucketHat(m): 1:08pm On Apr 04
It's very shameful where we're today as a Nation 🇳🇬💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

I hope he has empower his kids & members of his family with grinding machines so they can be disturbing the entire neighbourhood too.

Infantile in corridors of government!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by Kingzmate(m): 1:08pm On Apr 04
OKAY POLITICS 1 SAPA 0 FOR THEM cool

MORE GREASE wink
Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by abba190: 1:08pm On Apr 04
after he destroyed many youths?
Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by Bluntemperor: 1:09pm On Apr 04
tollyboy5:
I don't like the kind of politics we do in this country. Some people are utilizing constituency money while others are embezzling theirs on baby mamas.
The system has no measures to bring them to book.

You are making sense bro but it's left for the Masses, especially the individuals Areas ,to call out those involved in their Constituencies.
Our Politics is Winners takes all!
That is why your Executives and Legislatures are eating fat,while the Masses are grumbling!
Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by Omenlon: 1:10pm On Apr 04
tollyboy5:

Someone close to you should give you heavy knock on the head.
You're talking like he's doing them a favor with constituency budget.
What kind of thinking bedis? sad
in Nigeria context he is doing them a favour because some of his colleagues who won't spend their constituency money on their people will still be voted for by same people.

2 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by Originalsly: 1:12pm On Apr 04
Empowerment.... how many generators did he distribute?... 50? ... then he helped only 50 of his constituents. How were they chosen?... if random ... do they really need the generators/grinding machines? ... maybe already have or don't want. No doubt ... he can't afford to give each of his constituents something to help them ... but why not do something that will benefit a lot more of his constituents or the community? One small girl recently set up a borehole for a community ... politicians never think of such a more widely beneficial project. Is it they can't think outside the old box?.. or is it they know their constituents can't? ... attending meetings with the expectation of receiving oil and rice? Regardless ... as a leader he should be thinking and acting outside the box.

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by Omenlon: 1:14pm On Apr 04
abba190:
after he destroyed many youths?
how? Don't tell me betting, because that is a choice.

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by netmillionaires(m): 1:15pm On Apr 04
Hmmm. Akin Alabi of Success Digest. I spent all my money on Success Digest in those days.

I just wonder why our politicians like the low-hanging projects that require little to no work like buying some things and giving them out. What happens to mandate the senators and Reps to establish companies with the constituency allowance or a portion of it?

The country can set a goal on what it wants to attain in the next 50 years and plan towards it. The first year's allowance can be used by each senator to establish machines-building factories and tech companies. When we have enough companies to help with developing technologies, we move to using the allowance to build agricultural companies like ultra-modern farms, processing companies, etc. We already have the companies to help with building the machines for these.

The people have jobs, cheaper foods etc. In four years each politician must have build 4 companies for his/her constituency. The benefit to him will be automatic life patron of the company. Excess profit can be used to support the jobless and execute other projects in the constituency.

3 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by dododawa1: 1:17pm On Apr 04
Inside

life.
Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by Omenlon: 1:24pm On Apr 04
Originalsly:
Empowerment.... how many generators did he distribute?... 50? ... then he helped only 50 of his constituents. How were they chosen?... if random ... do they really need the generators/grinding machines? ... maybe already have or don't want. No doubt ... he can't afford to give each of his constituents something to help them ... but why not do something that will benefit a lot more of his constituents or the community? One small girl recently set up a borehole for a community ... politicians never think of such a more widely beneficial project. Is it they can't think outside the old box?.. or is it they know their constituents can't? ... attending meetings with the expectation of receiving oil and rice? Regardless ... as a leader he should be thinking and acting outside the box.
funny enough, everybody on social media is an expert on everything. Even those who can't use this seemingly expertise to liberate themselves from joblessness or under employment will be on nairaland schooling a successful entrepreneur, educationist, philanthropist and politician on how best to impact on his people.

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by Puss360(f): 1:35pm On Apr 04
tollyboy5:

Someone close to you should give you heavy knock on the head.
You're talking like he's doing them a favor with constituency budget.
What kind of thinking bedis? sad
If he is not doing them a favour then what is he doing for them?
Go and check the definition of "Empowerment" and come back let's banter....
Have you ever empowered someone before?
Those party you go to, and eat rice, where do u think the tomatoes used were grinded? Blender?

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by Dagger111(m): 1:36pm On Apr 04
Caleb15:
I, i, i komole

Akin Alabi..... when the spirit is in me.
Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by cjscon(m): 1:41pm On Apr 04
So everyone becomes a grinder,that's inflation,
Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by Inspirer1: 1:46pm On Apr 04
Puss360:
You all up there complaining, do you know how much a complete set of grinding machine costs??
If this man can donate up to 50 grinding machine sets for his constituents, then he has really tried in aspects of empowerment...
You all keep shouting no job no employment, with these, some people can still earn a living...
Many of you can't even afford to buy Stainless Tray for people to hawk goods on the road, yet you are here complaining!!!
If it's easy, then you sef go compete and campaign so they can vote you in as a lawmaker....
Exactly, as there are several others who ain't doing anything for their constituents..despite getting funds for it.

Rare to see a politician that is a Saint, but some are doing something even though we see it as little. And we can even leverage on those doing little to ask those doing nothing of what they are using their constituency fund for

But you know as humans, we will always ask for more

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by Caleb15(m): 1:46pm On Apr 04
Dagger111:

Akin Alabi..... when the spirit is in me.
My guy u sabi
Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by MrPOTUS: 2:04pm On Apr 04
Omenlon:
funny enough, everybody on social media is an expert on everything. Even those who can't use this seemingly expertise to liberate themselves from joblessness or under employment will be on nairaland schooling a successful entrepreneur, educationist, philanthropist and politician on how best to impact on his people.

U lack brain and wisdom undecided

So because of d bolded means he's perfect, he knows everything, can't make mistake and should never be corrected.

Una too mumu for this country, no wonder politicians dey use una head play ping pong.

I wonder if d guy was as successful as Donald Trump, what morons like you will say.

Tueh!
Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by Honestey: 2:05pm On Apr 04
Thanks for granding machined and others but generators? Who is to be fueling them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by HateBigots: 2:11pm On Apr 04
Real palliative not half bag of rice
Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by Puss360(f): 2:12pm On Apr 04
Inspirer1:

Exactly, as there are several others who ain't doing anything for their constituents..despite getting funds for it.

Rare to see a politician that is a Saint, but some are doing something even though we see it as little. And we can even leverage on those doing little to ask those doing nothing of what they are using their constituency fund for

But you know as humans, we will always ask for more
Yea.... Nigerians are hard working... The little you give them, they'll make money from it...
It's far better than nothing...

2 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by yesloaded: 2:20pm On Apr 04
Omenlon:

You got this wrong

There are many ways to empower people other than grinding machine in this 21st century

I don't want to say much sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by t2luv1: 2:25pm On Apr 04
Puss360:
You all up there complaining, do you know how much a complete set of grinding machine costs??
If this man can donate up to 50 grinding machine sets for his constituents, then he has really tried in aspects of empowerment...
You all keep shouting no job no employment, with these, some people can still earn a living...
Many of you can't even afford to buy Stainless Tray for people to hawk goods on the road, yet you are here complaining!!!
If it's easy, then you sef go compete and campaign so they can vote you in as a lawmaker....

Are you serious with your comment? What I found amazing is you have garnered 22 likes Wow !!! your so-called Representative pocketed close to N15m every 3 months for constituency improvement. What he is doing is a pittance to the overall amount that had been allocated to him. He is not doing them any favor. That was the people's money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by anonimi: 2:32pm On Apr 04
tollyboy5:
I don't like the kind of politics we do in this country. Some people are utilizing constituency money while others are embezzling theirs on baby mamas.

The system has no measures to bring them to book.

Should they even get constituency projects' money in the first instance instead of employing the masses and paying them well compared to the politicians

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by kevinexit(m): 2:40pm On Apr 04
madridguy:
Useless satanic looters. I think there's more to this because no single beneficiary was pictured happy about the constituency project. They all look worried and unhappy.
Nice observation
Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by Sheuns(m): 2:42pm On Apr 04
The money he used in buying generators and those grinders could have been channeled into building a small solar station that can power the homes and businesses of a certain area in that constituent.
Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by Sheuns(m): 2:42pm On Apr 04
Puss360:

Funny you. Tell us how much a grinding machine costs.
Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by GreatrAnalyst: 2:43pm On Apr 04
kay29000:
This is quite impressive.

I remember going for Akin Alabi's seminar at CMS, Lagos like 15 years ago when he was still an internet marketer. Dude has come a long way.

Yeah, I got yeah. Even 15 years and above.
In the days of success digest magazine, by that late publisher (Sunny Obazu-Ojeagbase), who is also the founder of the popular daily sport news paper.
Those are the days he has been hitting it hard. He has paid his dues. Along also came nairabet too. All those early years I doubt if he ever thought of becoming a politician.

Power of success is real, it will cascade into greater success eventually.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brother Of Lt. Col. Umusu Killed By Boko Haram Writes Buhari / Anti-open Grazing Law Is Meaningless – Al-makura / Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.