Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Romance Section Is A War Zone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Is A War Zone (3401 Views)

Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win / Romance Section Battles 1. / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance Section Is A War Zone by tellwisdom: 11:33pm On Nov 16, 2011
Sometimes i just wonder if this ROMANCE SECTION is a WAR ZONE embarassed embarassed. When i begin to imagine hw people bash here, like they were seeing themselves, i just laff "kekekekeke" and shakes my head!! undecided undecided

Please lets STOP the fight and embrace dialogue!!  Lets give rooms to those seeking for assistance on relationship, their love lives, just everything romance section is all about. The more i read those foul words, abuses of yours, my head bangs like i was having a loud speaker drawn close to my ear. sad sad. If u guys had your ways, many people for don wound for here cheesy cheesy.

ABEG MAKE WE JUST REDUCE THE NOISE MAKING ABEG. But you are permitted to speak on any issue pertaining our gurls anywhere they went wrong and lets try and RIGHT THEIR WRONG via this means and in a very diplomatic way wink wink God bless smiley

Like i was seated in an eatery today, when a lady who came with an AIRFORCE OFFICER came flashing her yansh close to my face. Immediately when the man notice she was showering me some sexy love with her YANSH wink wink, he rushed down and stood accross her back blocking my FILM  angry angry. But seriously, is that a new style of seducing we young dudes now?? embarassed embarassed #Please advise undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by Flashaldrin(m): 11:37pm On Nov 16, 2011
you do realize that by opening this thread you are inducing another 'romantic war'?? smdh!!!
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by tellwisdom: 11:41pm On Nov 16, 2011
Shattap angry angry, define romantic war?? embarassed embarassed. If there was anything romantice war, Oga seun no go never put am?? undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by Flashaldrin(m): 11:47pm On Nov 16, 2011
you say
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by 195(f): 12:14am On Nov 17, 2011
Nah i dont think its no battle ground

Actually its a place where people actually discuss issues affecting them, the problem is there are people who actually take tins too seriously here and allow it get into their head and affect them - I certainly wonder how and why you would hate the individuality of someone who havent met,

Like i have constant peeps who attack me here and see notin right in what ever i do but that doesnt mean i hate them its a godddam forum for F.S so why?

R231 is one of my best friends out there (sorry to say this bruv) but when you see him attacking me on NL u tend to wonder whats up with these dudes, what stays on NL DIES ON NL (thats my motto) although i know peeps are different, what i only noticed bout NL romance section is peeps do av ring circle of friends they roll with and these circle are constantly clashing and having threads either locked or users banned, I am constantly attacked by sexkills and coogar but believe me if i have the chance of meeting these two awesome peeps despite coogar is a renowed APE And sexkills have burnt lips like he eats Cashew for a living that aint gonna stop me from hugging these dudes and actually buyin em a bottle of NUVO cos they sure deserve it

Tell wisdom on the part of our girls, believe me - whatever happens on romance section is a lesson taught to both guys and ladies out there, A couple of days ago there was this Mr.chucks out there and believe me despite i wasnt happy his relationship ended, i learnt a thing out of it which was communication is key to all affairs and never trust a bitch!

do you think with the constant attack on nigerian women saying A NIGERIAN WOMAN Too like money etc these women who visit this forum esp the regulars like them goldielucks, freecocoa and natasha as well as even married iyatrustee my best lady friend after goldielucks dont learn a lesson or too

even my girl mzdarkskin has stoppped collecting market money from me saying that it makes her look cheap all cos she reads lefulefu threads and its a good tin cos then it makes her so independent,

Reality101 has also complained that his GF doesnt collect money from him again cos shes here on Nairaland too so what are we talking about, we guys are simply passing the message sucessfully

Apart from rokiatu who wanna introduce pr[i]o[/i]stiti[i]uti[/i]on into nairaland grin grin grin (sorry roki) just kidding

I think romance section has come to stay so lets all have fun, share tales, laff, battle and if possible mingle

thank you
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by Flashaldrin(m): 12:19am On Nov 17, 2011
What is happening to 190??
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by 195(f): 12:26am On Nov 17, 2011
angry angry
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by 195(f): 12:41am On Nov 17, 2011
To be sincere bruv

I know notin bout this sexkillz dude - But what i do know is that he has his role to play in the circle of life

He calls it the battle against Bullsh1t - if that would put foood on his table [size=5pt]or stop him from doing yahoo yahoo[/size]

then thats his ish

we are all part of the circle of life and each person has a role to play

I have seen thousands and thousands of souls pass through NL rite from when i registered sept 2008 so everyone has a part

skillz may be here today but its his tyme - One day too my time would be up here and i'll move on

maybe wen i get kids cos im desperately trying to be a MAN (wanna know what it is to be a father)

and NO he has no cows - maybe donkeys cos hes a donkey with roasted lips himself grin grin

Just kiddin bruv
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by Connoisseur(m): 3:24am On Nov 17, 2011
Thats a good one coming from 190 himself.

@op yeah a lot of bashing go on here but i believe its all part of the entertainment. I guess it stays right here.

Imagine 'sue your brain for lack of support', lol
lot of creativity
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by freecocoa(f): 5:45am On Nov 17, 2011
190 keep deceiving yourself,you don't learn anything from here and stop putting my name in your write ups.

Tellmumu as if your are not one of the perpetrators of the so called war.

Well as for me,its strictly and purely fun here,seriously though,I learn a lot from most of the things that I see on here and as for the fighting,believe me if we didn't have these fights,it'll be so boring,they bring part of the entertainments, and like 190 said"what happens(edited) on NL dies on NL"that's so true for me but not for 190,he's just fronting.
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 17, 2011
[size=14pt]He he he!

Una don dey tire? I see. . . Not convinced yet though. . .

@Thread
Hypocritical[b] B U L L S H I T! ! ![/b][/size]
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by freecocoa(f): 6:15am On Nov 17, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]He he he!

Una don dey tire? I see. . . Not convinced yet though. . .

@Thread
Hypocritical[b] B U L L S H I T! ! ![/b][/size]

You,ututu oma,igbaligo last night.
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 17, 2011
freecocoa:

You,ututu oma,igbaligo last night.
[size=14pt]Adim sorry. . . [/size] embarassed
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by freecocoa(f): 6:42am On Nov 17, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Adim sorry. . . [/size] embarassed
Iwe ka na e we'm,you gatz appeasation the godess.
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 17, 2011
[size=14pt]With gini kwanu?. . .[/size]
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by Parisgoodman(m): 6:56am On Nov 17, 2011
Who's here 4 the bashing tallks? Abeg OP so, how did it go when she flashed you the YANCH? What were u imagining? Was any NLER on ya frigging GEJ-like mind?
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by Parisgoodman(m): 6:57am On Nov 17, 2011
Who's here 4 the bashing tallks? Abeg OP so, how did it go when she flashed you the YANCH? What were u imagining? Was any NLER on ya frigging GEJ-like mind?
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by freecocoa(f): 6:57am On Nov 17, 2011
@ killz,Just chillax let me consulted she, but didn't worry,it won't be vely hard a sacrifile.okwa ighota?
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 17, 2011
[size=14pt]I blame the Mods for accepting and allowing quantum superfluous threads, neck deep in unacceptable stupidity. . .

Now i wonder if the meaning of Moderation is to use word filters, and ban people insulting each other, ban people than post lewd pictures, ban people that bypass the word filter. . . But when it comes to defaming, spurious threads that contain nothing informative other than carefully concocted fanciful sensational legends, that are most times a figment of the op's distorted imagination, they let it roll, not minding the fact that the idiotic op would later admit that he was catching some fun, and trying to rile other's up. . .

Standing Ovation for the Moderators. . . [/size]
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by 195(f): 8:34am On Nov 17, 2011
Parisgoodman:

grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by iyatrustee(f): 10:05am On Nov 17, 2011
^^^were you drunk on pu-c juice when you wrote that? cant believe you could actually make that much sense! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed but seriously, the war of words that happen here amazes me. some posters take online issues seriously, while some like me are just to make friends and have a dose of my laffta tonic. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by 195(f): 10:10am On Nov 17, 2011
embarassed embarassed @ you cant believe i wrote that

@ people taking online sh1t seriously embarassed embarassed

@ you coming here to make friends and laff off angry angry angry
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by BABE3: 10:21am On Nov 17, 2011
LOL @ 200-10 sucking up. Muhehehehehe. We/They wouldn't still like you off-NL. If you buy me a bottle of NUVO, i'll pour the content on your head. Rabbish! lol.

190_@:

Nah i dont think its no battle ground
Like i have constant peeps who attack me here and see notin right in what ever i do but that doesnt mean i hate them its a godddam forum for F.S so why?

Liar Liar, Pants on fire! lol. Why are you trying so hard to score cool points? You too dey lie o. Oniro.

@OP: Quit spamming the section. It's not by force to create a thread, especially when you know that deep down in your little heart, you didn't mean what you typed.

Plus, is this your house? Why are you trying to protect NL's virginty by force? Wetin be your own?

If everyone practices what they preach, this place wouldn't be as 4ucked up as this. But until then, do your thang!  grin
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by Dyt(f): 10:21am On Nov 17, 2011
Its a hm, ow ll dere b a house n no chaos?
Cmon its bound 2 b
*glad i dont v bash any n no one s got 2 do same*
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 17, 2011
[size=14pt]Seedord247

I give you 10 mins, to edit that post where you called me a Bast[i]a[/i]rd, or i swear, i'll make sure this thread gets locked, and we both get banned! Just 10 mins. . . Your time starts now. . .[/size]
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by 195(f): 10:27am On Nov 17, 2011
EPIC FAIL BABE - EPIC FAIL

Look at this Coyote jackal called BABE saying she would pour nuvo on who's head

LMFAO @ scoring cool points - imma gonna get paid

quit takin NL serious, take NL seriously and u gon develop B.P

Smh @ someone who has a trademark for been ugly with the legs of a water skider undecided

calling me names

Im done

Oniro  angry
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by seedord247(m): 10:28am On Nov 17, 2011
yawns!!!
190 what's the time in Uk because it's already 2:28am here.
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by Dyt(f): 10:30am On Nov 17, 2011
Lyk seriously dont u guys v common sense?
Gosh
d op s jst talkin abt bashin n u sillily throwin urselves out
pathetic toads
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by seedord247(m): 10:30am On Nov 17, 2011
190_@:

EPIC FAIL BABE - EPIC FAIL

Smh @ someone who has a trademark for been ugly with the legs of a water skider undecided

Oniro  angry

grin grin grin grin grin
You make my night with that statement. . . let me go and join my paw paw ri paw.

Goodnight.
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by seedord247(m): 10:35am On Nov 17, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Warming up. . .[/size]

cretinous Son of Oyinboyin . . If you don warm up finish go and hug transformer. . .
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by BABE3: 10:38am On Nov 17, 2011
@ 200-10,

You're so done. Trying your best possible to score cool points uhn? E no go work. You're still a tool, anyday, anytime.  grin
Quit telling people not to take NL seriously, or else you're gonna high BP. Abi who employed you to do that?

200-10 = An NL Veteran/Alumni that refused to leave NL. Giving f00lish unsolicited advice. Muhehehehe.
Re: Romance Section Is A War Zone by Dyt(f): 10:40am On Nov 17, 2011
Seedorf u started dis war rem?
If u dont want double heads u jst mk up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Freaky Is "Too Freaky" / "Help! I'm Afraid To Meet My Beautiful Internet Love In Person!" / Husband/wife, Do You Have Your Spouse's Number Off Hand?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.