Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,759 members, 7,806,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Xmas Bonanza! Ps3 320gb Special Entertainment Bundle For Sale - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Xmas Bonanza! Ps3 320gb Special Entertainment Bundle For Sale (1463 Views)

Hacked Ps3 320gb Slim Console + Video Games And Games Cd!!! Fully Working / Ps3 320gb Forsale With Motion Sensor Wifi And Bluetooth N75k / I Wanna Trade My Blackberry Torch For Ps3 320gb Console (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Xmas Bonanza! Ps3 320gb Special Entertainment Bundle For Sale by Chuckdee(m): 9:44am On Nov 17, 2011
Hi Folks,

This is a special listing for Sony PlayStation 3 Slim 320GB Infamous 2 Bundles that has been carefully packaged to be a full entertainment bundle! It comes with the Sony PlayStation 3 320GB Slim Console (with all its cords), the Infamous 2 game and free 30 day trial of PlayStation Plus, and a brand new in box Sony Blu-Ray Playstation 3 PS3 Remote Control!! Along with purchase I will be loading up the 320GB Hard disc space with over 400 (Yes you heard it right!) Movies ranging from 2011 to where you find the classics! Now note that these movies are all very clean copies that even when you play them back via your HDTV they remain clear (Most are aXXo ripped movies if you know what that means!) These movies are an added bonus by me so you are getting them free. What else could be a better Holiday bundle for the family??

Price: N76,000 (Discount if ordering more than 1)
Phone: 08182610315
Email: anyafulu@gmail.com

Bundle Contents:

1.320GB PS3™ System
2. Sony Blu-Ray Playstation 3 PS3 Remote Control (Brand new)
3.inFAMOUS™ 2 Blu-ray™ game(inFAMOUS™ 2 is the second chapter in the best selling franchise for the PS3 system. This immersive open world adventure offers a powerful, emotional, and visceral take on being a super hero. Blamed for the destruction of Empire City, Cole must make a dramatic journey to discover his full super-powered potential.)
4. Free 30-Day PlayStation Plus voucher
5. DUALSHOCK®3 wireless controller
6. AC power cord
7.AV cable
8.USB cable

(1) (Reply)

Ps3, Xbox Consoles, Accessories And Games, Pay Twice / Call Of Duty(black Ops 3) For Sale / Ps3 80gb Hdd one controller 3 games For Sale(hackable) cfw 3.50 30k with pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.