Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,367 members, 7,888,191 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:18 PM

Everyone Knows Israel Is A Jewish State. No One Says It Is Christian - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Everyone Knows Israel Is A Jewish State. No One Says It Is Christian (304 Views)

Knife Wielding Man Attempts To Stab A Jewish Man In London (Photos) / Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People / The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everyone Knows Israel Is A Jewish State. No One Says It Is Christian by CorrectionFLuid: 12:24pm On Apr 07
madridguy:
Only ignorant Nigerians believe Israel is a Christian country. We have said countless times, instead to accept the fact they would rather be fighting you.

Cc God1000

No one is saying Israel is a Christian country. Everyone knows Israel is a Jewish state, so stop putting words into people's mouths. They are saying that:

1. Nobody is safe with Islam, not even Muslims
2. Christianity have more in common with judaism than with Islam.

It is useless supporting people who have not hidden the fact that they'd rather want you dead.

Some criminals killed over a dozen military men, and people mostly Muslims called for genocide on the people of okuama. The threads are still here in this site. I might as well bet that if I visit the profile of the user I'm quoting, I'll see one.

But terrorists killed over a thousand civilians and same muslims are trying to divide and conquer.

You can't fool anyone. Everyone is familiar with your games.

And God1000, it will be beneficial to get yourself far away from presstv and it's likes. You're getting brainwashed without even knowing it. I was once a victim.

You also talked about unknowingly taking sides with the wrong cause. How sure are you that you're not supporting the wrong side? No matter how informed you think you are, the fact is You don't know!

Leave people to support their interests. That's what's going on currently in Gaza, and rightly so. The conflict predates us, and will probably outlive us.
Muslims support Hamas and Gaza, don't crucify everybody else (which includes christians) for choosing the side they feel safer with.

Choose your interest, and support it. Nobody is totally right or wrong in that piece of land.

7 Likes

Re: Everyone Knows Israel Is A Jewish State. No One Says It Is Christian by 360degreess(m): 12:29pm On Apr 07
..You are wrong
Re: Everyone Knows Israel Is A Jewish State. No One Says It Is Christian by 360degreess(m): 12:44pm On Apr 07
Ignorance is your main problem.the Jews hate Jesus, they don't believe in Jesus as the messiah, infact they say Jesus is in hell.If you are in doubt,go and do research.Also they killed Jesus according to the bible.Not too long ago, they banned the calling of the name of Jesus in public..The Muslims on the other hand believe in Jesus as God's sent,as messanger of God who delivered the message of God to the Jews.No Muslim is a Muslim if he or she doesn't believe in Jesus.You can see some Muslims bearing the name ISA which means Jesus.Read the Quran and find out more about Jesus..Also,there are far far more Muslims in Israel than Christians, there are far more mosques in Israel than Churches...I can go on and on,but let me stop here for now.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Everyone Knows Israel Is A Jewish State. No One Says It Is Christian by DMerciful(m): 1:03pm On Apr 07
Judaism is the old testament so Christians belive in the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob so does Judaism!

Madridguy
Re: Everyone Knows Israel Is A Jewish State. No One Says It Is Christian by ekineme: 1:05pm On Apr 07
360degreess:
Ignorance is your main problem.the Jews hate Jesus, they don't believe in Jesus as the messiah, infact they say Jesus is in hell.If you are in doubt,go and do research.Also they killed Jesus according to the bible.Not too long ago, they banned the calling of the name of Jesus in public..The Muslims on the other hand believe in Jesus as God's sent,as messanger of God who delivered the message of God to the Jews.No Muslim is a Muslim if he or she doesn't believe in Jesus.You can see some Muslims bearing the name ISA which means Jesus.Read the Quran and find out more about Jesus..Also,there are far far more Muslims in Israel than Christians, there are far more mosques in Israel than Churches...I can go on and on,but let me stop here for now.

Just thinking about the fate of Christians in Iraq, Iran, Syria etc this countries once had a large Christians and how does the Muslims that believe in Jesus treat them. Before you start deceiving people into believing that Israel hates Christian do a little research, no Christian ever feel threatened in Israel but if we compare the chances of a Christian surviving in Muslim dominated neighborhood, counties and countries their chances is next to nothing because they won't hesitate to kill if presented with the opportunity, that's how much the love they preach and practice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everyone Knows Israel Is A Jewish State. No One Says It Is Christian by 360degreess(m): 1:40pm On Apr 07
ekineme:

Just thinking about the fate of Christians in Iraq, Iran, Syria etc this countries once had a large Christians and how does the Muslims that believe in Jesus treat them. Before you start deceiving people into believing that Israel hates Christian do a little research, no Christian ever feel threatened in Israel but if we compare the chances of a Christian surviving in Muslim dominated neighborhood, counties and countries their chances is next to nothing because they won't hesitate to kill if presented with the opportunity, that's how much the love they preach and practice.
..Pls don't talk about what you have no knowledge of.Who told you that Iraq, Syria and Iran once had large christian population? That's not true,it was paganism they had before the coming of Islam.. Islam was the dominant religion in Spain, Portugal and some parts of France for 800years before the christians came, fought, killed and drove the Muslims out of these places,they forced some Muslims still remained behind to convert to Christianity.. Go and do your research if don't believe me.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Everyone Knows Israel Is A Jewish State. No One Says It Is Christian by CorrectionFLuid: 2:14pm On Apr 07
360degreess:
..Pls don't talk about what you have no knowledge of.Who told you that Iraq, Syria and Iran once had large christian population? That's not true,it was paganism they had before the coming of Islam.. Islam was the dominant religion in Spain, Portugal and some parts of France for 800years before the christians came, fought, killed and drove the Muslims out of these places,they forced some Muslims still remained behind to convert to Christianity.. Go and do your research if don't believe me.

Mr history teacher, there is nowhere in my post where I am comparing which religion came first, who is right and who is wrong.

And just so you know, you history lesson is false.

If you read my post, which it's obvious you didn't, you would've seen where I said that in the conflict between Israel and Palestine, no matter how informed you think you are, you don't know! You can as well be the one supporting the wrong side unknowingly.

This conflict predates us. Even the people living in that space each believe they are right, and have their good reasons.

The intent of my post is to set the records straight. Some people are bent on forcing a narrative that christians think Israel is a Christian country. All in an effort to get into the heads of people and isolate Israel.

Do well to read to understand, and not to antagonize. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Everyone Knows Israel Is A Jewish State. No One Says It Is Christian by CorrectionFLuid: 2:16pm On Apr 07
360degreess:

Mr history teacher, there is nowhere in my post where I am comparing what each religion believes in. I am agnostic so that's not my problem.

If you read my post, which it's obvious you didn't, you would've seen where I said that in the conflict between Israel and Palestine, no matter how informed you think you are, you don't know! You can as well be the one supporting the wrong side unknowingly.

This conflict predates us. Even the people living in that space each believe they are right, and have their good reasons.

The intent of my post is to set the records straight. Some people are bent on forcing a narrative that christians think Israel is a Christian country. All in an effort to get into the heads of people and isolate Israel.

Do well to read to understand, and not to antagonize. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Everyone Knows Israel Is A Jewish State. No One Says It Is Christian by sunboy(m): 3:18am On Apr 08
You lied, everyone around the world but some Nigerians and some Nigerian pastor.

(1) (Reply)

Israel Ends Negotiations And Begins Preparing To Bring The Palestinians Into Sin / California Senate Passes 'sanctuary State' Bill / Family Of Boy Killed On Kansas Waterslide To Get 8-figure Settlement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.