Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,419 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Actor Enebeli Elebuwa In Stable Condition After Suffering From Stroke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Enebeli Elebuwa In Stable Condition After Suffering From Stroke (7243 Views)

Rapper Plies In Critical Condition After His 7kilo Gold Chain Fractured His Neck / Singer Sean Kingston In Stable Condition After Jet Skiing Accident In Miami / Yoruba Actor, Baba Ijesha In Serious Condition After Car Accident That Claimed A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Enebeli Elebuwa In Stable Condition After Suffering From Stroke by iBlogNaija: 10:39am On Nov 17, 2011
President of the Actors’ Guild of Nigeria (AGN) Segun Arinze today told Nigerian Entertainment Today that the current health condition of Nigerian actor Enebeli Elebuwa is now ‘stable’ following a stroke he suffered just last week.

‘He’s stable. We are working on every possible thing to get him back on his feet’, Arinze told NET

Reports say after the stroke, Elebuwa was admitted to the St. Luke’s Hospital, Sabo, Yaba, Lagos.

According to different sources, the long serving Nollywood actor could barely talk nor lift his body after the stroke occurred.

Elebuwa’s health condition had begun to deteriorate about a year ago, and he reportedly called on the Actors Guild of Nigeria to come to his rescue.

‘He’s now stable and hoping to recover properly‘ a close source tells us.

Meanwhile, Arinze has reached out to his colleagues in Nollywood, pleading with them to help out in supporting Elebuwa in this ‘tough time’.

‘I would like to use this opportunity to reach out to the superstar acts in the movie industry, help your colleague please’, Arinze pleaded.

Arinze also dropped a word of advice for his colleagues. ‘This is a wake-up call for all actors. I’m personally tired of the deaths. We need to make full check-ups at the hospital’.

Elebuwa has acted in over 125 movies including ‘Domitila’ (1996) and ‘Oracle’ (1998) in his 30-year acting career. His first feature in a Soap Opera was ‘Mirror in the Sun’ but he was launched into national fame when he played the character ‘Andrew’ in an ‘80s TV jingle.

Elebuwa, who is still being treated in the hospital needs your help. Donations can be made to Zaygay Elebuwa, Zenith bank, Account Number: 2002635910.
http://www.thenetng.com/2011/11/16/actor-enebeli-elebuwa-in-stable-condition-after-suffering-stroke/
Re: Actor Enebeli Elebuwa In Stable Condition After Suffering From Stroke by BootyOnMe: 6:06am On Nov 18, 2011
We thank God o!
Unfortunately, this is like postponing the inevitable.
Stroke victims rearly have good prognosis in Nigeria.

I wish him well. kiss
Re: Actor Enebeli Elebuwa In Stable Condition After Suffering From Stroke by fortunereg: 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2011
God please grant him good health, Amen. He is a great man.
Re: Actor Enebeli Elebuwa In Stable Condition After Suffering From Stroke by lucabraski(f): 1:51pm On Nov 18, 2011
Very unfortunate and Sad. I wonder who would be the next nollywood star to also suffer stroke or even die grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Actor Enebeli Elebuwa In Stable Condition After Suffering From Stroke by Pukkah: 1:54pm On Nov 18, 2011
I wish you well Enebeli Elebuwa.

In a well-regulated movie environment, someone like you (going by the volume of work you've churned out) should be a multi-millionaire but here you are on the sick-bed, unable to take care of your health from personal resources.

I hope your fans and other publicly-spirited individuals will respond favourably to the call for donations.
Re: Actor Enebeli Elebuwa In Stable Condition After Suffering From Stroke by essy1(f): 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2011
lucabraski:

Very unfortunate and Sad. I wonder who would be the next nollywood star to also suffer stroke or even die grin grin grin grin grin

bad belle

God please heal him, AMEN
Re: Actor Enebeli Elebuwa In Stable Condition After Suffering From Stroke by alex406(m): 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2011
I wish him quick recovery.
Re: Actor Enebeli Elebuwa In Stable Condition After Suffering From Stroke by Theblessed(f): 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2011
[size=16pt]So sad to hear about his bad health.  We are praying for you, and that the Lord heals you in Jesus Name, Amen!

Yes, his situation calls for exhausting every avenue including spiritual healing.  But. has his family considered taking him for healing at the Synagogue Church of all Nations?

Then, I suggest they try God - he never fails! Please, take him to the Synagogue and get him healed, it will not cost them a dime! The Synagogue is not one of those Churches that charges people a walloping #60,000 (Thousand Naira) for healing no!

There are no charges in the Synagogue.  Instead of people contributing money to waste in hospital with little or no permament cure.  God's healing is a complete package therefore seek it but, you must BELIEVE AND HAVE FAITH in the Lord - that's all you're required to bring along. 

God bless you all!

[/size]
Re: Actor Enebeli Elebuwa In Stable Condition After Suffering From Stroke by ace4luv69(m): 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2011
Why must segun arinze call out 4 help? dat doesnt portray well for enebeli. It makes him look or sound like a poor man
Re: Actor Enebeli Elebuwa In Stable Condition After Suffering From Stroke by samyng(m): 9:49pm On Nov 18, 2011
Thank GOD
Re: Actor Enebeli Elebuwa In Stable Condition After Suffering From Stroke by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 10:31pm On Nov 18, 2011
He's lucky
Re: Actor Enebeli Elebuwa In Stable Condition After Suffering From Stroke by sylve11: 11:12pm On Nov 18, 2011
lucabraski:

sad sad sad cool
Re: Actor Enebeli Elebuwa In Stable Condition After Suffering From Stroke by obxddon(m): 11:24pm On Nov 18, 2011
I tot he is the father of Don Jazzy
Re: Actor Enebeli Elebuwa In Stable Condition After Suffering From Stroke by cchampme(m): 12:19am On Nov 19, 2011
ok, but is the news about him been related to don jazzy true?
Re: Actor Enebeli Elebuwa In Stable Condition After Suffering From Stroke by logic101: 1:23am On Nov 19, 2011
Theblessed:

[size=16pt]So sad to hear about his bad health.  We are praying for you, and that the Lord heals you in Jesus Name, Amen!

Yes, his situation calls for exhausting every avenue including spiritual healing.  But. has his family considered taking him for healing at the Synagogue Church of all Nations?

Then, I suggest they try God - he never fails! Please, take him to the Synagogue and get him healed, it will not cost them a dime! The Synagogue is not one of those Churches that charges people a walloping #60,000 (Thousand Naira) for healing no!

There are no charges in the Synagogue.  Instead of people contributing money to waste in hospital with little or no permament cure.  God's healing is a complete package therefore seek it but, you must BELIEVE AND HAVE FAITH in the Lord - that's all you're required to bring along. 

God bless you all!

[/size]

your a clown
Re: Actor Enebeli Elebuwa In Stable Condition After Suffering From Stroke by Epiphany(m): 1:29am On Nov 19, 2011
Dont understand something here. Why is it that the young Nollywood actors/actresses are flaunting their 'wealth' everywhere and can afford all the luxuries in life - while the older ones are 'poor' and cannot afford top of the range healthcare? I mean, this guy should not be looking for money for treatment na?He is one of those actors that the younger ones look up to. OR IS SOMETHING WRONG SOMEWHERE. Are the younger actors doing things that we dont know about? How come they are so 'rich'?
Re: Actor Enebeli Elebuwa In Stable Condition After Suffering From Stroke by juman(m): 7:31am On Nov 19, 2011
Thank God
Re: Actor Enebeli Elebuwa In Stable Condition After Suffering From Stroke by ayex0001: 10:44am On Nov 19, 2011
Get free downloading codes, how to generate recharge card nombas, how to hack and crack, how to be a real programmer in minutes, secrets and the legit ways of making online all on
www . naijatechzone . com
Re: Actor Enebeli Elebuwa In Stable Condition After Suffering From Stroke by ayex0001: 10:51am On Nov 19, 2011
Get free downloading codes, how to generate recharge card nombas, how to hack and crack, how to be a real programmer in minutes, secrets and the legit ways of making online all on
www . naijatechzone . com
Re: Actor Enebeli Elebuwa In Stable Condition After Suffering From Stroke by Pame(m): 11:26am On Nov 19, 2011
wishing him rapid response to treatment.
Re: Actor Enebeli Elebuwa In Stable Condition After Suffering From Stroke by Theblessed(f): 9:42pm On Nov 19, 2011
logic101:

your a clown

[b][size=16pt]
You hypocrite, what is it you can't understand here when you go about abusing your thick brain! With this kind of thick brain you call yourself LOGIC and I ask, what's logical about your thinking when you could not reason?

So, you want to know why such a man would ask for help here?? Then, why insult me when I made a simple suggestion most people would agree with me on here, does work.  What's wrong with trying God?  Is Spiritual Healing not more effective than Hospital treatments and tablets yet, the victims are still unable to feed themselves let alone, wipe their own bums? 

Millions are spent in Hopitals each year for victims of stroke, heart failure and ca yet, victims are not cured and continue to vegetate until death comes - of what use is that waste when they can get their complete Spiritual healing from a reputable Ministry such as the Synagogue Church of All Nations.  Haven't you heard about them or are you just one of those blackmailers? It doesn't surprise me!

I doubt, whether the  gentleman himself knows that he is on the Net, begging money.  Does he?? undecided undecided undecided  It looks like the hand-work of 419's hangers-on who saw his sickness as an opportuntiy to make a millions and then, latched on to it.  Na lie for them - people with common sense on here won't give away their hard earned money without asking questions - na only idiots would do so in a flash and good luck to the suckers!

So next time, before you start to abuse your mother,  T H I N K !
[/size][/b]

(1) (Reply)

‘i Got My Big BO*BS From My Mum’, Yvonne Okoro ...(i Luv My BO*OBS) / Mahlagha Jaberi VS Aishwarya Rai ? / "Ashewo No Be Work" - Mercy Aigbe Says As She Puts On A Very Busty Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.