Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,658 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland (5157 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) / Nairaland Romance Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland by iyatrustee(f): 1:21pm On Nov 17, 2011
I opened this early in the year but it was derailed! angry angry angry angry

https://www.nairaland.com/nairaland/topic-615205.0.html

almost 9mths after, they have become my white girlfriend this, home based nairaland women that. what do you babes think about them are they all that or all na internet face them dey display? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 17, 2011
[size=14pt]Smh! Why not ask your dumb friend 190 over skype or Yim? He is the one that started "my white girlfriend this", "home based nairaland women that". . .

Thought he was your friend. Why haven't you talked some sense into his coagulated brains? Or are you denying him? Oh, i forgot. . . you only come online to "make friends and have a laff". So what point are you trying to make with this thread?

To start another war, so you can have a laff?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nairaland by Sijo01(f): 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2011
Depends on wat u meant by "REAL OR FAKE"
Re: Nairaland by iyatrustee(f): 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2011
@ sexkills, when would you ever grow up? you have sang this skype/yim issue and its getting annoying. you dont have to pick a fight with someone you dont know. every body has an online personality and if you get angry over 190's then you are missing it cos he is far from dat outside of here.

sijo01, by real or fake, i mean are they all that personality they potray online? cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland by MrCork17: 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2011
iyatrustee. sweeery are you also tryin to toast me? dont lie! wink
Re: Nairaland by slimyem: 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2011
i guess the answer lies with them only.there's no point trying to burst my brain wondering if they are whatever.
The real world is outside here.
Re: Nairaland by iyatrustee(f): 1:52pm On Nov 17, 2011
^^^^^ so why do they bother about romance section ladies? even generalising all of us as gold diggers etc.

Mr, Cork:

iyatrustee. sweeery are you also tryin to toast me? dont lie! wink

actually i am trying to get some guys attention! wink wink wink so if you would please exit this thread  embarassed embarassed
Re: Nairaland by freecocoa(f): 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2011
Who cares what they are like anyways,I just know few of the friends I have from here are nice people.

IYA please don't mind that Albino,he doesn't know you are the queen in your village.

@sexkillz,kpachara anya gi o,don't talk to iya like that,she's too good for that.

No intention to derail. Iya I tuale for you.
Re: Nairaland by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2011
[size=14pt]LMAO @ asking sexkillz to grow up? grin grin

Are you getting annoyed over my online personality too? Hypocrite! You ask me not to be annoyed @ your boy 190's personality, and you are getting annoyed over mine. Smh! Are you sleeping on okada? If he is far from that outside here, why not minister to his redundant brain on here? Why the hell are you asking this spurious question, when your boy is the king of the "White girl vs Nigerian girls palaver" crooners? Doesnt that sound hypocritical? Ask him why first, and stop being sentimental about it. . . Damn! I so dislike perambulating B U L L S H I T !!![/size]
Re: Nairaland by iyatrustee(f): 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2011
^^^^ I dont av any probs with your personality at all! my only grudge with you is that you are quick to become angry and once you start, you dont ever stop until you succeed in locking up a thread and you actually boast about it grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2011
freecocoa:

Who cares what they are like anyways,I just know few of the friends I have from here are nice people.

IYA please don't mind that Albino,he doesn't know you are the queen in your village.

@sexkillz,kpachara anya gi o,don't talk to iya like that,she's too good for that.

No intention to derail. Iya I tuale for you.
[size=14pt]Sensational Bullshit!

As long as everyone has a different personality away from here, pls excuse me to answer anyone the way i like! It would be pathetically hypocritical to get angry at the way my online personality responds to people. . . Capishe?[/size]
Re: Nairaland by iyatrustee(f): 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]LMAO @ asking sexkillz to grow up? grin grin

Are you getting annoyed over my online personality too? Hypocrite! You ask me not to be annoyed @ your boy 190's personality, and you are getting annoyed over mine. Smh! Are you sleeping on okada? If he is far from that outside here, why not minister to his redundant brain on here? Why the hell are you asking this spurious question, when your boy is the king of the "White girl vs Nigerian girls palaver" crooners? Doesnt that sound hypocritical? Ask him why first, and stop being sentimental about it. . . Damn! I so dislike perambulating B U L L S H I T !!![/size]

i answered that already here cheesy cheesy cheesy

iyatrustee:

^^^^^ so why do they bother about romance section ladies? even generalising all of us as gold diggers etc.

actually i am trying to get some guys attention! wink wink wink
Re: Nairaland by freecocoa(f): 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Sensational Bullshit!

As long as everyone has a different personality away from here, pls excuse me to answer anyone the way i like! It would be pathetically hypocritical to get angry at the way my online personality responds to people. . . Capishe?[/size]

E bu onye ara,na me you dey blow grammar for,ama'm na that thing e na ese na aba gi na anya,gayyy albino,biko putana uzo ka'm pass a. tongue
Re: Nairaland by Sijo01(f): 2:09pm On Nov 17, 2011
iyatrustee:

sijo01, by real or fake, i mean are they all that personality they potray online? cheesy cheesy
[b]
Dey ar d only one who can answer ur kestion correctly.
oya, Nland Gent, answer ur call.
Re: Nairaland by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2011
[size=14pt]@Thread!

Some are real, and some are fake congenital discombobulated he-goats. . . By their threads, you shall know them. . .
[/size]

freecocoa:

E bu onye ara,na me you dey blow grammar for,ama'm na that thing e na ese na aba gi na anya,gayyy albino,biko putana uzo ka'm pass a. tongue
grin grin grin grin

[size=14pt]Ada Ewu. . .[/size] angry
Re: Nairaland by freecocoa(f): 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2011
@killz you dey talk back abi?athink you no dey fear me again,okay hapu ya like that,anyi ga enwe for that roundabout,aga'm akpo boys ga ku gi akpako as per gayy donkey e bu. grin tongue
Re: Nairaland by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2011
few of the naija babes for this romance section dey always dey email me asking me for money.i no go mention name ooooo shocked
Re: Nairaland by DaDoctor: 3:19pm On Nov 17, 2011
iyatrustee:

actually i am trying to get some guys attention! wink wink wink so if you would please exit this thread embarassed embarassed

Hi sweety.!!!!!!!

Please dont let SEXz SKILLS Get u angry
Re: Nairaland by iyatrustee(f): 3:46pm On Nov 17, 2011
^^^ hey sweet cheesy cheesy cheesy since that day that me and you fought and i had high blood pressure embarassed embarassed, i have decided never to take anybody here serious angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland by DaDoctor: 3:48pm On Nov 17, 2011
iyatrustee:

^^^ hey sweet cheesy cheesy cheesy since that day that me and you fought and i had high blood pressure embarassed embarassed, i have decided never to take anybody here serious angry angry angry angry angry

THATS MY BABY. AND WE HAVE EVR SINCE BEEN IN LOVE. MY MESSAGE HASNT CHANGED SINCE THEN.

I heard seks skills is a monk. did u hear that? 190 confirmed same to mr cork though
Re: Nairaland by Spclst900: 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2011
To whom it may concern,

i dey over real o (over real to a fault). grin
Re: Nairaland by DAY12(m): 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2011
@ topic, what about ladies?

Hair is done, nails are done, with blueberry phones but they have no job undecided

modify wink
Re: Nairaland by iyatrustee(f): 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2011
^^^^ Wetin you dey yarn sef?
Re: Nairaland by DAY12(m): 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2011
^ I dey yan say > men just aren't as good as women @ faking things! wink
Re: Nairaland by 195(f): 6:47pm On Nov 17, 2011
hey Iya - i fit drop sometin for u to advise me on

Its kinda urgent, wetin u reason
Re: Nairaland by Flashaldrin(m): 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2011
freecocoa:

sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Ada Ewu. . .[/size] angry
grin grin grin
My enemies will turn on themselves!!

Re: Nairaland by 195(f): 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2011
iya you got mail, please address the situation immediately

its urgent and serious 4get about this thread angry
Re: Nairaland by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 17, 2011
Flashaldrin:

grin grin grin
My enemies will turn on themselves!!

[size=14pt]You chose to be an enemy. . . wink[/size]
Re: Nairaland by amefi(m): 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2011
190_@:

iya you got mail, please address the situation immediately

its urgent and serious 4get about this thread angry

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2011
Don't take them seriously. I'm sure the online characters of a good number of Romance Section chihuahuas are simply facades. When they sleep, they dream of marrying Nigerian women.
Re: Nairaland by 195(f): 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2011
ogugua88:

Don't take them seriously. I'm sure the online characters of a good number of Romance Section chihuahuas are simply facades. When they sleep, they dream of marrying Nigerian women.

angry angry
Re: Nairaland by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2011
anymore insult on this thread, then i'l close it. be warned angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flamboyant Gay Guy shows off his Girlfriend Months after he stopped been gay / Nigerian Men Are In High Demand Abroad - Lady / Slay Queens Caught Stealing Meats Inside Their Purse In Party (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.