Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

FG To Publish Names Of Fuel Subsidy Beneficiaries - NaijaPundit - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG To Publish Names Of Fuel Subsidy Beneficiaries - NaijaPundit (7779 Views)

Remove Fuel Subsidy Now! World Bank Tells Buhari. / CBN Orders Banks To Publish Names Of Debtors From End Of July / CBN To Publish Names Of Bank Debtors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Publish Names Of Fuel Subsidy Beneficiaries - NaijaPundit by expert555: 6:50pm On Nov 17, 2011
@Jam ace

He can't do anything that is why he posturing, this a sign of someone crying for help. He have too much respect and fear for people that are ruing the country. The law is there to deal with them but he is scared of using it. Please read between lines. All the SGF and the cronies by now are just lootering the treasury with fake expenses claims, fake medical expenses bills and awarding themselves salaries. By now they have find-out he is not smart. Now I just wish someone knock him off for good of country because he is embarrassing everybody.
Re: FG To Publish Names Of Fuel Subsidy Beneficiaries - NaijaPundit by honeric01(m): 7:02pm On Nov 17, 2011
Wait until you hear and read names like madu belle

belle madu

siasia adamu

keshi mumuni

seun yaradua

adesunki obi adamu

and dem mumu Nigerians go swallow am like okele of eba
Re: FG To Publish Names Of Fuel Subsidy Beneficiaries - NaijaPundit by UyiIredia(m): 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2011
If this is a bribe to allow them remove the subsidy I ain't budgin'
Re: FG To Publish Names Of Fuel Subsidy Beneficiaries - NaijaPundit by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 7:50pm On Nov 17, 2011
honeric01:

Wait until you hear and read names like madu belle

belle madu

siasia adamu

keshi mumuni

seun yaradua

adesunki obi adamu

and dem mumu Nigerians go swallow am like okele of eba
lwkm, U sabi am
Re: FG To Publish Names Of Fuel Subsidy Beneficiaries - NaijaPundit by doctokwus: 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2011
Na dis kind govt warri man go say get COMMA(,) with SEMI-COLON(wink join
Re: FG To Publish Names Of Fuel Subsidy Beneficiaries - NaijaPundit by awuf2008: 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2011
Let us see those names published first before we can hail you. As We have heard such before and at the end of the day nothing happen. so it no more news. let us see those name published now.
Re: FG To Publish Names Of Fuel Subsidy Beneficiaries - NaijaPundit by Kolababa: 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2011
I voted for Jonathan not PDP.
A wasted vote for me, Buhari would have dealth with these hawks if I had voted him.
Re: FG To Publish Names Of Fuel Subsidy Beneficiaries - NaijaPundit by Guk: 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2011
Those in Glasshouses dony throw stones or the Nigerian saying that throwing a stone in the market may end up hitting your family member.

Where did GEJ think his election campaign money came from Sale of groundnuts

I will give respect to the Minister of Aviation if she is not a beneficiary of Fuel Subsidy as she owns Sea Petroleum and Gas (SPG). That company features prominently on CBN list of those who bid for Forex to import petroleum products.

GEJ, we dare you to publish the names!!!
Re: FG To Publish Names Of Fuel Subsidy Beneficiaries - NaijaPundit by Btruth: 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2011
Whatever!
Re: FG To Publish Names Of Fuel Subsidy Beneficiaries - NaijaPundit by Macavelius(m): 10:37pm On Nov 17, 2011
another fake list
we're still waiting for the proposed list of boko haram sponsors by the government
Re: FG To Publish Names Of Fuel Subsidy Beneficiaries - NaijaPundit by expert555: 10:59pm On Nov 17, 2011
This man is a bloody waist of space
Re: FG To Publish Names Of Fuel Subsidy Beneficiaries - NaijaPundit by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 18, 2011
Kolababa:

I voted for Jonathan not PDP.
A wasted vote for me, Buhari would have dealth with these hawks if I had voted him.
Na today?I beg make we hear word u can still wait and vote for Buhari in 2015,rubbish!Was he not head of PTF? and made his cousin the main consultant there?
Re: FG To Publish Names Of Fuel Subsidy Beneficiaries - NaijaPundit by Nobody: 1:20am On Nov 18, 2011
The list is yet to be publish and I can feel political hanger on here already agitated about it.
Re: FG To Publish Names Of Fuel Subsidy Beneficiaries - NaijaPundit by chubysoft1(m): 1:31am On Nov 18, 2011
very boring . . . . . . . . . . , . . . .
Re: FG To Publish Names Of Fuel Subsidy Beneficiaries - NaijaPundit by Nobody: 1:46am On Nov 18, 2011
expert555:

This man is a bloody waist of space
[b][/b]
"Waist of space" hehehehe,
More seriously Jonathan seems confused, about the affairs of Nigeria, We accomodate corruption to much in this country, where are the akalas the bankoles the tafa baloguns the gbenga daniels, They are freely walking around Naija so what are we talkin abt, Publish the list or not. It won't change anything, And we have many waist of space wink NPF waist of space Local govt chairmen et al waist of space NEPA. waist of space, UNiversities waist of space (due to unemployment) the list goes on
Re: FG To Publish Names Of Fuel Subsidy Beneficiaries - NaijaPundit by jason2010(m): 4:44am On Nov 18, 2011
I don't think that the president has the courage to publish the names. Too many powerful PDP folks on that list. I can bet anybody that that list (the real list) will never be published
Re: FG To Publish Names Of Fuel Subsidy Beneficiaries - NaijaPundit by lanrefront1(m): 6:41am On Nov 18, 2011
Ozin:

Na today?I beg make we hear word u can still wait and vote for Buhari in 2015,rubbish!Was he not head of PTF? and made his cousin the main consultant there?

Do a little resaerch before opening your mouth to talk. Buhari is not corrupt like your brother Jonathan and his PDP cohorts.
Re: FG To Publish Names Of Fuel Subsidy Beneficiaries - NaijaPundit by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 18, 2011
lanre_front:

Do a little resaerch before opening your mouth to talk. Buhari is not corrupt like your brother Jonathan and his PDP cohorts.

Yeah I can see the so called research you have done, following the rave of the moment.just crticize to make u feel good.A serious task is for you to
go back to your closet and ask yourself what you have done as an individual to improve the life of your neighbour.What have u done to improve ur family and community?Have you as an individual live above board?I of course know u have not.Sort ur individual lifestyle and that is what 99% of Nigerians need to do.We the people of Nigeria can change the country if we live above board and not the other way round,so piss off and go deal with ur life first!
Re: FG To Publish Names Of Fuel Subsidy Beneficiaries - NaijaPundit by OperaMini1(m): 7:57am On Nov 18, 2011
yet another list on names to be published in Nigeria. Our govt. promised to publish the names of Those Okija shrine adherents, names of those that sponsored the post election violence, names of the those sponsoring terrorism, and now this. Very laughable indeed.
Re: FG To Publish Names Of Fuel Subsidy Beneficiaries - NaijaPundit by lukkie(m): 8:19am On Nov 18, 2011
Does the dumbo have the liver to do anything? Shio!
Re: FG To Publish Names Of Fuel Subsidy Beneficiaries - NaijaPundit by CyberG: 9:13am On Nov 18, 2011
Pfff. . .nothing will be published! LOL
Re: FG To Publish Names Of Fuel Subsidy Beneficiaries - NaijaPundit by kholis(m): 11:10am On Nov 18, 2011
OMG! I am sorry to say that GEJ is getting more senseless by the day. Why can't this low-breed vegetable tell us why the refineries cannot be fixed? What does he think an ordinary Nigerian is doing with a worthless list? Who feeds him all these empty ideas? Pheeeeeew! Am just fed up.
Re: FG To Publish Names Of Fuel Subsidy Beneficiaries - NaijaPundit by splitnaija(m): 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2011
Let them publish the names of Boko Haram sponsors first

Exactly my point.
Re: FG To Publish Names Of Fuel Subsidy Beneficiaries - NaijaPundit by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2011
sheoooor kelebe pue isoooo
Re: FG To Publish Names Of Fuel Subsidy Beneficiaries - NaijaPundit by Redstone(m): 12:08am On Nov 19, 2011
I dare the FG, they can't, they NO FIT do am, oyaaa, publish am make we see them see their faces. Please don't publish names from Niger republic and Mali ooooo or Chad.
Re: FG To Publish Names Of Fuel Subsidy Beneficiaries - NaijaPundit by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 5:51am On Nov 19, 2011
You will see funny names that are not from nigeria
Re: FG To Publish Names Of Fuel Subsidy Beneficiaries - NaijaPundit by ayex0001: 11:05am On Nov 19, 2011
Get free downloading codes, how to generate recharge card nombas, how to hack and crack, how to be a real programmer in minutes, secrets and the legit ways of making online all on
www . naijatechzone . com
Re: FG To Publish Names Of Fuel Subsidy Beneficiaries - NaijaPundit by billyG(m): 12:04am On Nov 20, 2011
I know one of them has GCON too weda na samb, or , angote i cant distinguise

(1) (2) (Reply)

Catfish business analysis / USSD: Banks Deny Owing MTN Nigeria, Other Telcos / Strictly For Those Interested In Mini Importation Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.