Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (154170 Views)

Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? / Woman Dumps Boyfriend On Valentine's Day With Garage Advert / Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by slimnike(m): 7:52pm On Feb 13, 2007
You want to give the Guy Jede Jede abi? Cake ke Cake ni. cool cool cool cool
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by trendy(f): 12:17pm On Mar 16, 2007
Give him *sex*
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by slimnike(m): 1:14am On Mar 22, 2007
:-x :-x :-x :-x :-x
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by sexlover: 9:01am On Mar 22, 2007
@Tinky, I think y'all should have a menage a'trois. That's the after party suprise. Mind u, he should have taken enough glasses of Moet
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by slimnike(m): 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2007
Just give Him Kunu. grin grin grin
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by smile4kenn(m): 6:51pm On Aug 03, 2007
one dozen of boxers and siglets
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by dankmen208(m): 1:14pm On Nov 24, 2007
Guess U give Him a thought Provoking hot SeX Session, (Guess he will like it) Hmmmm
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by ufobabe(f): 1:54pm On Nov 24, 2007
@ poster

give him THE WHOLE WORLD.

he will be thankful 2 u 4ever.
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by ozigbo(m): 11:05am On Nov 25, 2007
ufobabe:

@ poster

that just the antdot 2 this question.
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by ozigbo(m): 11:06am On Nov 25, 2007
ufobabe:

@ poster

that just the antdot 2 this question.
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by BigWood(m): 12:09pm On Nov 26, 2007
Apart from a very hot sex session, i think a wrist watch will be okay.
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by SweetT1: 12:09am On Apr 25, 2008
@Poster

Give him some P-funk !!! grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by shampaul: 6:30pm On Aug 28, 2008
Ha baby, you rather give him condoms
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by litlepikin: 10:29am On Sep 21, 2008
tinky. listen to me, if really u want to suprise Ur man, then it needs only but maturity to give him some thing that will expired him to a greater hight, organise a get together of 6 to 8 members only, and make a wonderful dish beyond his favorites. And the eight members should only be three of ur former boy friends which he may know or not and the other three will be his former girl friends too, then after all have eating then take a giant step for a good and wonderful introduction then kiss him to the point of no return.
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by Angeleyz(f): 12:23am On Sep 29, 2008
a party will go down well
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by shostar: 2:17am On Oct 11, 2008
@ Rhod,
that's if she has, maybe she's lost it a long time ago b4 meeting the guy.
oh, girls could be so mischievous
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by smurf(f): 2:31am On Nov 28, 2008
Depends on what he likes, his profession, and a host of other criteria, afterall, they always say its the thought that counts, kiss
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by aristocrat(m): 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2009
omo i think d best thing to give him is slow and steady sex and deep kissing, after dis nothing else.
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by TheSeeker(m): 12:55am On Jul 16, 2009
Kiss a handkerchief and spit into it, wrap it up and give to him. Tell him to kiss it every night
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by aristocrat(m): 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2009
disgusting
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by aristocrat(m): 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2009
I THINK DA BEST GIFT IS GO TO DA NEAREST SUPERMARKET AND GET LIKE 100 WRAPPING PAPPERS AND START TO WRAP UNTIL IT MAKES SENSES AS IF ITS A GIFT. PRESENT IT AS A GIFT AND IT WILL REALLY FRICK HER MORE DAN GOLD
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by youngguns: 4:30am On Dec 11, 2009
how does a nice bj sound?make him come in your mouth and swallow it too, if he doesn't love you more then he's gay!
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by Eblaze(m): 11:58pm On Apr 29, 2010
Hello babe,i am sorry i just need to know if you know anything about modeling,,,i am fit to be one, pls i need to hear from you,you can write me on slimessay@yahoo.com

Essay
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by LadyLocs(f): 4:25pm On May 20, 2010
Ask him what his erotic fantasy is and be that for the birthday boy. Loads of fun. Well, that is, if you`re not a virgin.
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by jonina: 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2010
Pamper your boyfriend / girlfriend on his or her birthday with our special romantic package that is guaranteed to thrill his heart, don't bother with the regular gifts u give every year, this package contains delivery of fresh flowers, cake, wine, hamper that will have him  /her very confident of  your love, we also do free delivery of all packages, please call us on 08034032068, 08081369722
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by bas1: 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2010
u can get him a raincoat
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by Omolola1(f): 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2010
Exactly what i was about to say!
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by hinduism(f): 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2010
Make sure he sucks your pussy on his birthday,there is no gift better than that.
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by laradonold: 11:35am On Oct 18, 2010
I can give some nice gifts for my boyfriend

Gift Ideas for Boyfriend
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by Sirfly: 4:38pm On May 12, 2011
your pussy for the whole day @ OP.
Re: What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? by Toonice(m): 4:49pm On May 12, 2011
209 round of sex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Sex Before Marriage (must Read For All Youth) / Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 / Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.