Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water (13805 Views)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / Mammy water Pic Story / 10 Signs That You're Sleeping With A Mammy Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by PedroDeSil(m): 7:54pm On Sep 20, 2007
WHAT WILL You DO IF YOU FIND OUT YOU MARRIED A GODDESS BUT SHE IS NICE AND LOVES YOU SO MUCH AND READY TO DO ANYTHING FOR BUT You KNOW THE RULE, NO MORE BABE FOR You, You MUST NOT TRY IT. You MUST BE A FAITHFUL HUSBAND. WILL YOU RUN AND HIDE? LOL, 4WHERE NOW?

1 Like

Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by teissys(f): 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2008
Thats cool. . .
Atleast I think that would be the best medicine to use on men who cannot settle down with one woman, to trick them into believing that you are indeed a mammy water (although I don't believe in that crap. Atleast not until it happens to me!!!)
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by PedroDeSil(m): 2:32pm On Nov 26, 2008
Are you sure you are not mammy water? If you are one, dont be shy! It is only in Nigeria that you find all these mammy water and the rest of them being ashamed of what and who they are,
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by Dbaby4: 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2008
Nice tip to make men remain faithfull grin grin grin cheesy cheesy angry
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by sistawoman: 2:51pm On Nov 26, 2008
For those of us that dont know, what is a mammy water
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by Dbaby4: 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2008
sistawoman:

For those of us that don't know, what is a mammy water
from the head to waist na human beign, but from the waist down na fish tail grin grin grin
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by tangent(f): 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2008
sistawoman:

For those of us that don't know, what is a mammy water

mermaids.
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by izeek(m): 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2008
dont hier tales come with instant riches too?
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by saintneo(m): 3:49pm On Nov 26, 2008
[size=18pt]Dream! Dream!! Dream!!
D-R-E-A-M
[/size]
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by omega25red(m): 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2008
would she give me the ability to breath under water
I would be the non gay aqua man grin
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by teissys(f): 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2008
@ PedroDeSil:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. . .
Who, me? Mammy what? There is no such thing as Mammy water where I come from. I've only seen it in Naija movies; like Monalisa Chinda's "SHE DEVIL" and the rest.
Otherwise my papa would never allow us to talk of such, let alone believing in it. That's why I said unless I come face to face with that Mammy water, I would never believe it exists.
[b][/b]And thats one reason I want to visit Naijaooo!!! To see mammy water, Idibias and ten legged chamelions. . .
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by teissys(f): 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2008
One of the eight wonders of the world

Nineth wonder is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink wink wink
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by Ben13: 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2008
D.baby:

from the head to waist na human beign, but from the waist down na fish tail grin grin grin

Aje pako! grin

tangent:

mermaids.

Aje butter! cool

1 Like

Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by meexteriox(m): 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2008
If i mistakenly marry a Goddess or Mammy water, i will mistakenly divorce her.
No need deceiving myself into fantansy world.
Don't go there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by sexyLeamon(f): 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2008
am sorry but am out the moment I find out lipsrsealed
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by ericabadu: 11:33am On Nov 28, 2008
If i mistakenly marry a Goddess or Mammy water, i will mistakenly divorce her

well just pray you dont cus if u mistakenly marry and mistakenly divorce wat make u think she wud not mistakenly kill u

1 Like

Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by martho(m): 10:36pm On Nov 30, 2008
angry sad cool
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by CrazyMan(m): 10:43pm On Nov 30, 2008
I don't believe goddes or mammy water exists. So I have little or nothing to contribute.
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by darkgoddes(f): 11:50pm On Nov 30, 2008
To some people they dont exist but they do exist. Maybe i am one, lol grin grin grin

Who wants to see my kingdom? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by zeeno(m): 3:03am On Dec 01, 2008
I dont believe in all dis stuf about momiwater because dey dont exist. and if u tink dey do proof it b4 i say is true. dat is al dose old school story jo.
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by 190: 4:22am On Dec 01, 2008
a mamy water GF cool thats so nice
abeg thats a quick water to tap instant goldmine
any guy wit a mammy water gf is the luckiest ever out there
i even hear that they are virgins too all of em meanin
u get free and quick cash without evenin kissin or fcukin em
thats the best 1 can get these days
ha ha ha cry
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by mrghost: 4:35am On Dec 01, 2008
darkgoddes:

To some people they don't exist but they do exist. Maybe i am one, lol grin grin grin

Who wants to see my kingdom? cheesy cheesy cheesy

great!
i have always wanted to meet a mammy water. Its done i guess.
how can I meet you?

[size=5pt]I learn they can go 10rounds of sex a day. [/size]
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by darkgoddes(f): 7:24am On Dec 01, 2008
mrghost:

great!
i have always wanted to meet a mammy water. Its done i guess.
how can I meet you?

[size=5pt]I learn they can go 10rounds of sex a day. [/size]

I am on land right now. Would be going back to my underwater kingdom soon. To meet me, then jump into the bar beach water, oops sorry, that's the backdoor to my kingdom. emmm, get into a plane, look left and right to see there is no land in view, then jump straight into the ocean below.  I will be underneath the water to catch you so you wont drown.  grin grin grin grin grin

Hurry!!! as there are lots of riches down there for you. don't forget to bring Ghana must go bags ooo,  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

you berra not try that lipsrsealed
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by spikedcylinder: 10:32am On Dec 01, 2008
Mammy water? Hmmn. . . I'm sure if those exist, they would be very good in bed. tongue
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by jany49: 9:58am On Dec 14, 2008
I am a living witness. If you want to know if it is true or not, please try this very simple way, go to the beach at night or late evening with sweets and gum and fanta, Hold am for your hand and stand for beach for some 30mins or 1hr, if you really want to experience this, make you just go there, U will see and believe and come back here and tell us wetin you see and dont forget to wear a running shoe because I will only advice you little. Hold your Rosary too or na Chaplet, I am seriuos and its for you Thomases, Seeing is believing, Mammy Water is REAL! Go your village go ask your grand papa or mama or great great grand papa or mama if they are still alive.

1 Like

Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by sexyLeamon(f): 10:19am On Dec 14, 2008
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by jibbygirl(f): 11:44am On Dec 14, 2008
@poster
as long as she's ready to do all that's expected of a dedicated wife then why not if not? stick to her, love her and i believe that it shouldn't be difficult for a responsible guy to remain loyal to a loving wife. the problem is that some guys are just annoyingly insatiable. let fidelity be ur watchword. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by ifyalways(f): 12:59pm On Dec 14, 2008
do such things really exist?
have you seen one for real and how do you know he/she is one?
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by jany49: 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2008
U no dey read before you reply? I said I am a living witness, this is not dem say, It is real and they are even in States, the ones for States no dey hide am at all, dem plenty, for real, no kidding
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by lucabrasi(m): 1:35pm On Dec 14, 2008
ill invest in some swimming trunks and giant sea water aquarium
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by ifyalways(f): 1:52pm On Dec 14, 2008
jany49:

U no dey read before you reply? I said I am a living witness, this is not them say, It is real and they are even in States, the ones for States no dey hide am at all, them plenty, for real, no kidding
hear ye ! cheesy
Man,where is your proves?you either have proves to your ridiculous assumption or close-up the running tap pls.
how do you know one?any special/outstanding behavioral pattern or characteristics
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by busybein: 1:55pm On Dec 14, 2008
ifyalways:

hear ye ! cheesy
Man,where is your proves?you either have proves to your ridiculous assumption or close-up the running tap please.
how do you know one?any special/outstanding behavioral pattern or characteristics

awww ify weve missed u ooo,odika nwan gi ne kick in d womb fine,morenike asked for u yesterday

its me jenny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? / The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her / Check Out Photos Of This Lady With A Fake Boobs & Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.