Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,018 members, 7,799,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Nepa On Strike! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nepa On Strike! (9609 Views)

“even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba / The Shouts Of Up NEPA On Power Restoration Has To Stop / Lagos Nurses Go On Strike, Public Health System Paralysed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nepa On Strike! by demla: 8:15pm On Nov 18, 2011
what diff does it make even the NEPA office in my area uses a GENERATOR
Re: Nepa On Strike! by BeauHomme: 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2011
"News reaching me says that the Nigerian PHCN is now on strike and the whole of nigeria is now in complete darkness.The economy of nigeria is right now at a standstill and everybody is confused.Shops,business corporations,banks,industries have closed down down due to the NEPA strike.Nigeria is right now in total darkness and ASO rock is unable to solve the problem.PHCN has declared a one month strike and the nigerian army is right moving in to rectify the problem.Right were i am stting i can see column of soldiers moving in and trying to control the situation.Aso rock is confused!"
[/quote]

"I repeat the nigerian military has taken over all PHCN intallations across the country and there is no single PHCN officer in sight."[quote]

@swallu, can u also repeat that the whole country is now in complete darkness or that d economy is right now at a standstill? I would also like to see u repeat that shops, business corporations,banks,industries have been closed due to the strike
I'm impressed that nairaland can also be assessed from planet Jupiter, which is obviously where u reside. But a piece of advice for u my friend,before u post next time,do well to first confirm your facts from your friends back on earth.
Re: Nepa On Strike! by gascoign1(m): 10:41pm On Nov 18, 2011
what difference does it make?
Re: Nepa On Strike! by meetmuyiwa(m): 10:59pm On Nov 18, 2011
@Poster, Firstly who told you that Nigerian economy runs on Nepa/PHCN. Even the woman selling 'Paraga' in my area uses generator 24/7. Secondly, where they working before? if the answer is yes, then i think i prefare them being on strike because we had light in my area today for like 6 hours non-stop (the first of its kind in about 6 months). Thirdly, let me stop for now
Re: Nepa On Strike! by ayex0001: 11:00am On Nov 19, 2011
Get free downloading codes, how to generate recharge card nombas, how to hack and crack, how to be a real programmer in minutes, secrets and the legit ways of making online all on
www . naijatechzone . com
Re: Nepa On Strike! by efisher(m): 11:50am On Nov 19, 2011
They have always been on "strike" from time immemorial. What should make news is that they are no longer on "strike" I.e. 24hrs power supply.
Re: Nepa On Strike! by Donmic1(m): 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2011
i dont knw wot dis people r sayin,dat they r on strike.ALL I KNOW IS DAT THEY HAV BIN ON STRIKE ALL MY LIFE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out Buhari's First School Leaving Certificate / Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor / APC Online Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.