Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Does He Like Me??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does He Like Me??? (1518 Views)

How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? / I Like My Boss Does He Like Me? / He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does He Like Me??? by christinaa(f): 11:34pm On Mar 08, 2006
I like this boy Chris that is in a couple of my classes. I was talking to him online and he randomly asked if I like anyone. I said that I did and he asked if he was in our classes so I said yes. He kept guessing a bunch of people and it came down to him and one other person a lot. He would say, "I know. It's me. jk jk." After he stopped guessing he asked if I was going to ask the person out. When I said no he like flipped out. He told me I should and stuff. Then i said I was too shy and he said to be un shy and was talking to bme about being more outgoing. He talks to me in Spanish all the time, but I don't know if he likes me.

Christina
Re: Does He Like Me??? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:37pm On Mar 08, 2006
he does girl, it's clear and plain wink
Re: Does He Like Me??? by vichel(m): 11:46pm On Mar 08, 2006
Wat, u want him to spell it out for u
Re: Does He Like Me??? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:49pm On Mar 08, 2006
it just looks as if he wants you to say it first but dont, he'll say it, just relax wink
Re: Does He Like Me??? by christinaa(f): 12:05am On Mar 09, 2006
keep in mind, i'm really quiet and smart and not very popular, and he's a jock and semi popular
Re: Does He Like Me??? by Hotstepper(f): 3:02am On Mar 09, 2006
wat does being smart and him been a jock and popular and semi popular has 2 do with diz issue, itz clear he likes u and u do 2 so make da thing happen b4 u say one of the famous saying "I wish", go 4 it gurl and i know u can, itz obvious he likes u
Re: Does He Like Me??? by yeencar(m): 4:33am On Mar 09, 2006
Becareful anyway. I wonder why he cant do the askin out since u have given him enough greenlight
Re: Does He Like Me??? by yeencar(m): 4:34am On Mar 09, 2006
Becareful anyway. I wonder why he cant do the askin out since u have given him enough greenlight
Re: Does He Like Me??? by rhino: 10:32pm On Mar 09, 2006
If he likes u he will ask u out and if he cant baby just move on there are millions of guys out there that will be dying for you.just try and keep your pride.Yu may even try to forget about the guy if he is occupying much of your time jare.that one doesnt look serious
Re: Does He Like Me??? by bonchic(f): 2:02pm On May 01, 2006
make sure u dont say it first,guyz r cunny. it might prolly get to his head. and tell his frenz
Re: Does He Like Me??? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2009
christinaa:

I like this boy Chris that is in a couple of my classes. I was talking to him online and he randomly asked if I like anyone. I said that I did and he asked if he was in our classes so I said yes. He kept guessing a bunch of people and it came down to him and one other person a lot. He would say, "I know. It's me. jk jk." After he stopped guessing he asked if I was going to ask the person out. When I said no he like flipped out. He told me I should and stuff. Then i said I was too shy and he said to be un shy and was talking to bme about being more outgoing. He talks to me in Spanish all the time, but I don't know if he likes me.

Christina

come!!! Face your studies, ok,

(1) (Reply)

Her Boyfriend Is Seeking A New Girlfriend / Would You Call It Off ? / I Need Help, Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.