Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Please Dont Laugh Aftter Reading This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Dont Laugh Aftter Reading This (1465 Views)

Photo: You Might Learn To Mind Your Business After Reading This... / After Reading This, You’ll Never Want To Throw These Silica Gel Away Again! / If You Cannt Laugh .vol 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Dont Laugh Aftter Reading This by pendusky(m): 5:31am On Nov 18, 2011
G. E. Jonathan met with the Queen of England. He asked her, "Your  Majesty, how do you run such an efficient government ? Are there, any tips you can give to me? I want to help Nigeria" "Well," said the Queen, "the most
important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people." Jonathan frowned, and then asked,"But how do I know the people around me are really intelligent?" The Queen took a sip off her cup of tea. "Oh, that's easy; you just ask them to answer an intelligent riddle." The Queen pushed a button on her intercom. "Please ,
send Tony Blair in here, would you?" Tony Blair walked into the room and said,"Yes, Your Majesty?" The Queen smiled and said, "Answer me this please. Tony, your mother and father have a child. It is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it?" Without pausing for a moment,
Tony Blair answered, "That would be me." "Yes! Very good," said the Queen.Jonathan went back home to ask
N. Sambo, his vice presidential choice the same question. "Sambo,answer this for me. Your mother
and your father have a child. It's not your brother and it's not your
sister. Who is it?" "I'm not sure,  grin "said Sambo. "Let me get back to you on that one, " He went to his
advisers and asked every one, but none could give him an answer.Finally, one night, he ran into Dora
Akunyili wink. Sambo asked, “Dora, can you answer this for me? Your mother and father have a child
and it's not your brother or your sister.
Who is it?" Dora answered sharply, "That's easy, it's me!  smiley
Sambo smiled, and said, "Thanks!" Then, he went back to speak wit Jonathan. "Sir, I did some research and I have the answer to that riddle. It's Dora Akunyili! " Jonathan got up angrily,frowning he said to Sambo. No wonder
Nigeria isn't moving forward, I don't have intelligent t people
around me. !You Dummy! The answer is Tony Blair  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin (ITS A JOKES OOOOOOOOHHHHH) grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Dont Laugh Aftter Reading This by StudioCFR(m): 5:37am On Nov 18, 2011
Where is Boogee angry angry
Re: Please Dont Laugh Aftter Reading This by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 18, 2011
@Pendusky. Na wa oh. I shake yansh 4 dis your own 'copy and pasting' oh. Before posting a joke, i think u should review d existin jokes in d forum. I posted dis same joke yesterday, and u posted it dis morning! Which level nah?! (its not even up to 24hrs!) shitz

Well i guess u were oblivious of it. It could happen to anybody anyway.
Notwithstanding direct all praises and compliment to me, ok?!

@studio why u lookin for me? To come and see how people are trippin for my joke to d extent of copyin and pasting? I knew u liked it, u were just forming. . .
Re: Please Dont Laugh Aftter Reading This by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 18, 2011
@
Re: Please Dont Laugh Aftter Reading This by Ajibel(m): 7:38am On Nov 18, 2011
Cofs Cofs

. . . . . and walks out of thread
Re: Please Dont Laugh Aftter Reading This by SIlknSteel(f): 9:07am On Nov 18, 2011
@Poster: Copy -------> Paste --------> Edit!!! Una no dey taya?!
Re: Please Dont Laugh Aftter Reading This by kingron: 2:55pm On Nov 18, 2011
booqee:

@Pendusky. Na wa oh. I shake yansh 4 dis your own 'copy and pasting' oh. Before posting a joke, i think u should review d existin jokes in d forum. I posted dis same joke yesterday, and u posted it dis morning! Which level nah?! (its not even up to 24hrs!) shitz

@studio why u lookin for me? To come and see how people are trippin for my joke to d extent of copyin and pasting? I knew u liked it, u were just forming. . .
loool u say person dey copy u, fat lie, this joke has been on NL b4 u eva dreamt of pasting it, #justsaying#
Re: Please Dont Laugh Aftter Reading This by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 19, 2011
kingron:

loool u say person dey copy u, fat lie, this joke has been on NL b4 u eva dreamt of pasting it, #justsaying#
just sharraap dere.
Re: Please Dont Laugh Aftter Reading This by lilkech(m): 2:15am On Nov 20, 2011
booqee:

WHY YOU DEY ATTACK THE OP ? NOR BE UNA TWO GO MARKET GO BUY THE SAME MODEL OF CANON MODEL 419 PHOTOCOPIER FOR THE SAME DAY? , SEE, IF UNA WAN GET LEVEL FOR THIS 'OUR' JOKES SECTION , E GET ONLY ONE THING WEY UNA SUPPOSE USE CLIMB THE LADDER , SEE PIX BELOW FOR MORE INFO>>>

(1) (Reply)

Incredible: Baby Born With Double Faces / . / Scam Alert! "Securitylive.washingtondc.fbi.gov@live.com"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.