Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,858 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:59 AM

Duncan Mighty Denies Buying Rolls Royce: He Rented The Car For His Music Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Denies Buying Rolls Royce: He Rented The Car For His Music Video (1480 Views)

2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent / Wizkid Loses His Music And Backup Files / I-Go-Dye Denies Buying An SUV For A Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Duncan Mighty Denies Buying Rolls Royce: He Rented The Car For His Music Video by naijarazzi: 10:29am On Nov 18, 2011
Weeks back, Duncan Mighty caused media frenzy as the blogosphere was buzzing about his N47million rolls royce phantom. The self-proclaimed "Portharcourt 1st Son" has denied reports that he acquired the Rolls Royce he was spotted with which has personalised number plate. According to E-punch, he rented the Rolls royce to shoot his new music video.

"I didn’t tell the media I just bought a car. In fact, I don’t know where they got the news from. I have things bigger than that but I am not like Lagos-based artistes who go about bragging about what they have and what they do not have. My brother, I have been to D’banj’s house but you need to come and see for yourself what I have erected in Port Harcourt.

I don’t live a fake life.

Read full story here
http://www.jimmysonde.com/2011/11/we-just-got-punkd-duncan-mighty-denies.html?m=1
Re: Duncan Mighty Denies Buying Rolls Royce: He Rented The Car For His Music Video by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 19, 2011

(1)

Pete Edotchie Dead????? <<Rumor>> / Ladies Ur Candid Advise For Annie Idibia / Checkout: Celebs And Their Baby Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.