Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Why Women Wearing Trouser To Preach ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Women Wearing Trouser To Preach ? (1101 Views)

Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother / What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? / Is It True: Wearing Trouser/Pants Is Condemned In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Wearing Trouser To Preach ? by terryboob(m): 1:10am On Sep 21, 2007
narialand member ?
                                  i reckon is inapporiate because im very damn sure congregations could be starin at her butt,  , it actually make folks feel uncomfortable as for me i don't  give a monkey to whatever she want to says , period or is it  because of cold?  plz elaborate more
Re: Why Women Wearing Trouser To Preach ? by ssRhino: 1:39am On Sep 21, 2007
you dont sound like u dont give a gorrila about what she wear preching, besides, i am yet to see anywhere in da bible, where it says not to wear a particular clothing while preaching, as long as it is confy, why not, or is she making the mini-terry stand at attention?
Re: Why Women Wearing Trouser To Preach ? by terryboob(m): 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2007
aint an issue with me but the fact is i think women u should cover up and try to eradicate wearing it coming to church to preach cos if u go to the bible God says we shouldnt take wats belong to others opposite sex ,to be honest i dont have a problem with a girl wearin trouser but wats really happening outside world shouldnt be happening in the church its jst an gumption not try to be a judgemental person
Re: Why Women Wearing Trouser To Preach ? by ssRhino: 1:04pm On Sep 21, 2007
terryboob, but in the days of Jesus, He was wearing gown, with all the other prophets in those times, and if you have to use the yardstick of today to measure, that means, they broke the law? I personally see nothing wrong in ladies wearing pants at all, especially in the western world where winter is a guarantee to have "its" fun for almost 6 months, let us listen to the preaching and let how they look be.
Re: Why Women Wearing Trouser To Preach ? by CrazyMan(m): 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2007
A sincere and God fearing preacher shouldn’t wear something that would make the congregation uncomfortable period.
Re: Why Women Wearing Trouser To Preach ? by marlet01(m): 8:57pm On Oct 05, 2007
It all depends on the kind of trouser she wears, it must not be tight.
Re: Why Women Wearing Trouser To Preach ? by lucyc(f): 9:13am On Oct 24, 2007
why would some body come to the church forget abt what he/she came for and concetrate on appearance.but as the same time men and women are supposed to dressed in a good manner,afterall some men come to church with their trousers and no undies.no matter how you dress people mst talk and condem it.just be responsible period.

(1) (Reply)

Adam Looks For His Mate (Helper) Amongst The Animals / Who Is Jesus? / The Number one Sign Of A False Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.