Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,025 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:38 AM

Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall (50138 Views)

Nigerian Delicacies That Will Make You Bite Your Fingers- Photos / Just What You Really Need Now / Does Beans And Its Beetle Insect Really Makes People Tall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall by markjac01: 4:51pm On Nov 18, 2011
@ wat age do one stop growing tall and what food(s) do one eat to grow tall, as in really tall. . . apart 4rm beans
Re: Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall by tpia5: 12:07am On Nov 19, 2011
I think milk helps.
Re: Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall by kelz88(f): 12:10am On Nov 19, 2011
I heard it's 18 for women and 21 for guys. Dunno how true this is.

Eating a lot of beans and drinking milk aids growth.

And afternoon naps.

(What I was told when I was younger)

1 Like

Re: Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall by shadrach77: 11:07am On Nov 20, 2011
as a 6 footer, I can tell you that BEANS helps a lot smiley smiley smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall by Leysco(m): 11:40am On Nov 20, 2011
Ur height is ur height. Food does not change it
Re: Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall by denzel2009: 11:41am On Nov 20, 2011
Ewa agoyin
Re: Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall by babaowo: 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2011
sugarcane tree,pawpaw tree,coconut tree,palm kernel tree,ground it to powder and be using it to eat bean 3 to 5 times daily,it work wonders,infact u will b taller than coconut tree lolz
Re: Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall by Toheebadeniyi(m): 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2011
Plant protein is the best
Re: Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall by WebSurfer(m): 12:44pm On Nov 20, 2011
prepared enough beans always and take weed before eating, your tommy would be always open, grin grin grin grin
Re: Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2011
for pakos : beans and corn
for botas : beans and dodo
Re: Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall by Emmyk(m): 1:41pm On Nov 20, 2011
Only beans I know, by the way, your height is hereditry; girls stop at 18, guys at 24.
Re: Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall by oneuniquemind(m): 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2011
Milk,skimmed milk,Egg(egg white) 2-3 times daily.oatmeals,soybean,little of chicken nd beef.stuffs rich in d amino acid-Arginin (boost growth hormone)
Re: Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2011
Skimmed milk makes u lean rite?
Re: Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall by Maximip(m): 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2011
It doesn't matter what you eat. I know people who ate beans everyday for 20 years and are still short.
Re: Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall by Ladytemi(f): 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2011
Genetics is the only thing that plays a role in height. Eat all the beans you want and enjoy it but tall you shall not become.
Re: Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2011
beans and milk, omo, that na serious growth factor. Talking from experience.
Re: Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall by Maximip(m): 4:10pm On Nov 20, 2011
^^^

It's a pity milk is a luxury in Nigeira
Re: Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall by renewnaija(m): 4:16pm On Nov 20, 2011
Maximip:

It doesn't matter what you eat. I know people who ate beans everyday for 20 years and are still short.

grin grin grin
How do you know they ate it everyday for 20yrs? Were you there undecided ?

4 Likes

Re: Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall by ndcide(m): 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2011
drink the water used in washing hands by members of your family after an evening meal and you shall grow very tall. it works but some won't agree with me.

1 Like

Re: Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall by Ayoobscom(m): 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2011
Who says eating bean doesn't help of course it does, that's if you are not expose to sex at d early stage of life, engrossing in sex can stop your growth prematurely
Re: Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall by gratiaeo(m): 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2011
We eat beans almost everyday when we were young and guess what? We all above 5f 8 in our family of 6

1 Like

Re: Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall by xynerise: 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2011
For faster growth add fruits to ur meals.
Re: Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall by gratiaeo(m): 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2011
ndcide:

drink the water used in washing hands by members of your family after an evening meal and you shall grow very tall. it works  but some won't agree with me.
i can see how taller and stupid you are
Re: Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall by ndcide(m): 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2011
gratiaeo:

i can see how taller and silly you are

see this ignoramus. he that knows not and knows not that he knows not is a F0oL.
Re: Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall by Immanuelar(m): 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2011
Talking from xperience,make sure u eat beans at least 10 times daily, nd also make sur u dnt drnk water, u will surely giv testimony, grin

2 Likes

Re: Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall by Tinax(f): 6:17pm On Nov 20, 2011
if its in your gens, eating lots of protn will help achv betr growth,also avoidn rigros work as a child, like fetchin watr wt 25-30litrs on daily bases.
Re: Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall by chinnyonwu(m): 6:52pm On Nov 20, 2011
Drink kwunu and liquid egg 3 tikmes daily
Re: Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall by Galaxy7: 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2011
If you start eating the forbidden fruits earlier than you shouldn't say good bye to growth and remain the way you are

1 Like

Re: Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall by Toheebadeniyi(m): 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2011
Lady temi:

Genetics is the only thing that plays a role in height. Eat all the beans you want and enjoy it but tall you shall not become.
you know that there is something called mutation,i think one's environment also influences his growth
Re: Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall by Toheebadeniyi(m): 7:06pm On Nov 20, 2011
Lady temi:

Genetics is the only thing that plays a role in height.  Eat all the beans you want and enjoy it but tall you shall not become.  
you know that there is something called mutation,i think one's environment also influences his growth
Re: Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2011
Dog meat pepper soup with slice bread daily.
Re: Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2011
Dog meat pepper soup with slice bread daily.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How A Snake Was Killed And Eaten / Sesame Seed Can Any Body Tell Me The YoRUBA ,igbo And House Name? / I Bought This Banana For N200, Was I Cheated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.