Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,543 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Canada: MSc in Oil & Gas Mgt? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Canada: MSc in Oil & Gas Mgt? (4618 Views)

will Msc In Norway university make you get job faster in Nigeria / Msc In Petroleum Engineering. / Can I Do My Msc In Accounting Or Finance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Canada: MSc in Oil & Gas Mgt? by xplen(m): 5:59pm On Nov 18, 2011
i want to study msc in oil and gas managementt or engineering in canada, can any one refer me to a good school there
Re: Canada: MSc in Oil & Gas Mgt? by yamakuza: 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2011
SEFAGO:

Canada is very different from the states and UK for finance recruitment in that the most recruited schools are not the best overall universities. The best three business programs in Canada are Queen's, Ivey (University of western ontario), and Schulich (University of York) with Queens being very elite and drawing all the major bulge brackets/Private equity and hedge funds. These do not correspond to the best universities in the country. However for consulting jobs and such it would be more common to find people from McGill and especially Toronto since Toronto is actually the best university in Canada (Most people know mcgill internationally but Toronto is canada's premier university).

(1) (Reply)

Mathematics Or Computer Science,pls Help / Is Psychology Guidance And Counselling A Good Course? / Employee Appreciation Day: How Would You Love To Be Appreciated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.