Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,869 members, 7,798,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) - Properties (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) (143138 Views)

Making & Finishing Of Interior Painting/design / The Finishing Of A 6 Bedrooms Duplex At Enelka In Portharcourt / Detail Finishing Of Built Home In Abuja With Pictures Including Our Showroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by Oluwa4Sure: 7:49am On Mar 31, 2012
Thanks man ***^^^^^

@ Caseymoney, more info one the kitchen carbinet will be,
the handle cost me 400 naira per one
the doors at the left, cost 4,500 naira per one(they are ready made turkey doors)
then the installation cost me around 9000 for workmanship.
the mdf used for the side cost me 5k5 per sheet(4ft by 8ft)
all I could remember for now.

In total the kitchen cabinet cost around 80k!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by Oluwa4Sure: 8:01am On Mar 31, 2012
ppp

1 Like

Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by Oluwa4Sure: 11:01am On Mar 31, 2012
more

1 Like

Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by Oluwa4Sure: 11:01am On Mar 31, 2012
and

1 Like

Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by Oluwa4Sure: 11:04am On Mar 31, 2012
n

1 Like

Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by Oluwa4Sure: 11:07am On Mar 31, 2012
lobby

Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by Oluwa4Sure: 11:10am On Mar 31, 2012
dinning o!!!

Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by Oluwa4Sure: 11:12am On Mar 31, 2012
it is not easy ooo
But I'm putting in my best sha!!!
More pictures to follow
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by dagreen14: 2:10pm On Mar 31, 2012
Thanks for the inspiration...also I am jealous of u oooooo lol
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by Ferya(f): 2:13pm On Mar 31, 2012
Oluwa4Sure: it is not easy ooo
More pictures to follow

You are too much! I love everything, so nice. May God guide you. grin
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 31, 2012
@AM Alone, Oluwa Champion, Oluwa 4 Sure

The house looks really nice. How much did you spend on the entire POP ceiling of your house?
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by nikkygal(f): 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2012
Am Alone don vex oh!!! smiley

O boy! This your house is too bahd!!! Am loving it all the way. . . I don't know you but the house reflects your personality. . . Lol!

Omo boy with plenty effizy & very adventurous with colors. . . Nice one! Any babe wey come ur house go believe say she don hammer. cool

Congrats Man! More power to your elbow. . ..Am really inspired.
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by spyder880(m): 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2012
Fantasticus! very lovely, keep up the good works.

1 Like

Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by caseymoney(m): 4:45pm On Mar 31, 2012
Am Alone, this your house na Five(5) star hotel. Enjoy your house and may the good Lord give you long life to dwell in it and build something much bigger. Those Kitchen Cabinet looks cool and well finished. I hope my local carpenter could do something as neat as yours. What brand of paint did you use?

2 Likes

Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by atasteve: 1:08pm On Apr 02, 2012
Hummm....I am panting cos your house have spinned me round and round times without number. cheesy

This is too much and extravagantly beautiful or better put extravagantly handsome.

More pix and more grease to your elbow.
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by nelsonboi: 1:31pm On Apr 02, 2012
BROS HAPPY VIEWING YOU HAVE REALLY DONE A NICE JOB HERE. THE (kitchen fittings) ARE GREAT PLEASE CAN I HAVE THE CONTACT OF THE COMPANY/PERSON THAT MADE THEM FOR YOU BECAUSE I WILL LIKE THEM TO BUILD MINE.
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by eros(m): 8:25pm On Apr 02, 2012
I always knew this house would turn out great. Am Alone, you have done very well. In the months to come, you will get to see the wonderful results this thread has yielded. You have inspired some of us to build well and to taste and I say a big thank you for been a good teacher.

Not forgetting the ever controversial but capable Brabus/nexthome who I call Mr. B and our great teacher spyder880. You guys are the best.
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by Lexusgs430: 8:33pm On Apr 02, 2012
This your project has inspired me to continue with my build. Could you kindly post the details of your kitchen fitter? Thanks in advance.
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by daviejay: 4:19pm On Apr 03, 2012
Bros, welldone, the house is captivating. May God give us the ability to acquire good stuffs like this... Amen.
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by shogbenga: 9:20pm On Apr 03, 2012
You have been doing a wonderful job. Pls can you give me the cost of the concrete paraphet and if possible the breakdown of the cost. My email is shogbenga@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by caseymoney(m): 12:35am On Apr 06, 2012
Am Alone, could you provide me your tiler number. I meant the one that did a great job and not the one you filed due to shoddy job. Thank you in advance.
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by greenlilly(m): 6:13pm On Apr 09, 2012
Pls. I will like to replicate the kitchen cabinet. I need info and contact of the carpenter my email again is countyrscheme@yahoo.com.tx
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by greenlilly(m): 6:25pm On Apr 09, 2012
Pls. I will like to replicate the kitchen cabinet. I need info and contact of the carpenter my email again is countryscheme@yahoo.com.tx
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by Dynamite98: 8:58am On Apr 10, 2012
Cutting the grass in front before advertising would have been an excellent idea, instead of making the reader imagine what's behind the bush.
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by ganny1: 4:01am On Apr 11, 2012
your doors is it china, turkish or handmade? Why am askin is that am thinkin of contactin a welder to build some doorS but some people says the readymade look fancy. pls lets know how much can someone hav a reasonable door like urs?
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by omobashua1: 5:52am On Apr 17, 2012
nice one am alone,been away for a while.The house is really beautiful,more grease to your elbow bro.I love the color combination,it is very unique
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by princeonx: 5:04am On Apr 21, 2012
Simply beautiful man! Well done!
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by denzel2009: 10:27am On Apr 21, 2012
Nice one OP.

But, marble tiled floors are very risky you could have used wood.
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by meekmk(m): 11:28am On Apr 21, 2012
Oluwa4Sure: it is not easy ooo
More pictures to follow

Just a question, Please if i was to land a house link this exactly, how much would get it to the stage which yours is right now, a rought breakdown would be appreciated
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by orisebawo(m): 6:35am On Apr 26, 2012
Welldone fantastic house,

Please could you send details of the carpenter that did the kitchen to denowo at yahoo.co.uk and was it the same person that did the wardrobes.

Thanks
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by 735i(m): 9:40pm On Apr 29, 2012
I followed silently from the first page. Just showed my brother d last pic...bobo just open mouth like fish shout; Na hotel? shocked

I laugh am wella!!! Bros go build your own house joor!!!!

Nice one Am alone..... Enjoy ur crib joor

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Building 4 Flats In Nigeria - Planning, Cost & Execution / How Much Is Roofing Sheets In Nigeria? / Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.