Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,478 members, 7,781,399 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:49 PM

Do You Have To Support The Same Football Club With Your Spouse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have To Support The Same Football Club With Your Spouse? (4506 Views)

He Caught His Friend’s Girlfriend In A Club With Another Man: Should He Tell His / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy / Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have To Support The Same Football Club With Your Spouse? by bingbagbo(m): 4:19pm On Nov 19, 2011
could it lead to problems? angry angry
Re: Do You Have To Support The Same Football Club With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 19, 2011
[size=14pt]To avoid problems. . . [/size]
Re: Do You Have To Support The Same Football Club With Your Spouse? by iice(f): 4:32pm On Nov 19, 2011
Nope. Don't even watch football cheesy
Re: Do You Have To Support The Same Football Club With Your Spouse? by bingbagbo(m): 4:40pm On Nov 19, 2011
iice:

Nope. Don't even watch football cheesy

poor u! angry
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]To avoid problems. . . [/size]

shut up when people with skin pigment are talking
angry angry angry angry
Re: Do You Have To Support The Same Football Club With Your Spouse? by freecocoa(f): 4:55pm On Nov 19, 2011
I think its more fun to support different teams.

I can't believe I answered dust bin gbagbo's question,things I have to do on Nl,smh.
Re: Do You Have To Support The Same Football Club With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 19, 2011
bin gbagbo:

shut up when people with skin pigment are talking
angry angry angry angry
[size=14pt]I'd have taken this advice if you are not renowned for being so hopelessly st[i]u[/i]pid. . . When the effects of hallucinogens has worn off your soggy, coagulated, discombobulated peanut brain, come back here and make a more lucid comment. Maybe then i may have 10 seconds for you, to hear all you learnt. . . Catatonic Monkey. . .[/size]
Re: Do You Have To Support The Same Football Club With Your Spouse? by iyatrustee(f): 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2011
Most times, it better to be on the same side. Can't imagine creating tension just becos of footbal.
Re: Do You Have To Support The Same Football Club With Your Spouse? by djunit1(m): 3:35am On Nov 20, 2011
iyatrustee:

Most times, it better to be on the same side. Can't imagine creating tension just becos of footbal.

I agree!!!! My elder bros had to convert his wife from an Arsenal fan (the best team in the world) to a United fan,  She didn't have much of a choice.

One condition for the girl I will marry is she must not kno anything about soccer!!!!! I nor wan convert any body and I nor want Soccer fights!!!!
Re: Do You Have To Support The Same Football Club With Your Spouse? by InkedNerd(f): 4:12am On Nov 20, 2011
@OP: I really could care less what team my partner supports or if my partner even likes sports. I'd have to be a complete äss to let something like sports get in the way of my relationship.

djunit1:

I agree!!!! My elder bros had to convert his wife from an Arsenal fan (the best team in the world) to a United fan,  She didn't have much of a choice.

One condition for the girl I will marry is she must not kno anything about soccer!!!!! I nor wan convert any body and I nor want Soccer fights!!!!

Had to? Was he gonna kill her if she didn't? Smh at some people.
Re: Do You Have To Support The Same Football Club With Your Spouse? by djunit1(m): 5:03am On Nov 20, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

@OP: I really could care less what team my partner supports or if my partner even likes sports. I'd have to be a complete äss to let something like sports get in the way of my relationship.

Had to? Was he gonna kill her if she didn't. Smh at some people.

He would not kill her but for peace and common sense the lady decided it was the best. You are here sayin you dont care, I would like to see your wife laughin at you when her team wins you!!!!

This thing causes problem every where whether you believe it or not.
Re: Do You Have To Support The Same Football Club With Your Spouse? by InkedNerd(f): 8:31am On Nov 20, 2011
djunit1:

He would not kill her but for peace and common sense the lady decided it was the best. You are here sayin you dont care, I would like to see your wife laughin at you when her team wins you!!!!

This thing causes problem every where whether you believe it or not.

My wife? Dude, first I don't intend on marrying a woman. Second, not everyone cares about sports. Just because some do and decide to take it overboard doesn't mean that others care. Yes, it can cause problems for some people but not everyone is like that. Anyone who foolishly lets sports dominate their relationship needs serious help! Even if I did marry someone favored a sports team that I didn't like, is that any reason for me to start WWIII within my relationship or household? Like I said before, I could care less what team my partner supports or even if my partner likes sports. It's just sports--those people playing the sport aren't paying my bills so why should I disturb the peace in my relationship all because of some trivial matter?
Re: Do You Have To Support The Same Football Club With Your Spouse? by Mynd44: 8:54am On Nov 20, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]I'd have taken this advice if you are not renowned for being so hopelessly st[i]u[/i]pid. . . When the effects of hallucinogens has worn off your soggy, coagulated, discombobulated peanut brain, come back here and make a more lucid comment. Maybe then i may have 10 seconds for you, to hear all you learnt. . . Catatonic Monkey. . .[/size]

All that for one person? Dang!!!!!!
@Topic, I don't even watch football more of NBA so whatever football club she roots for is her business
Re: Do You Have To Support The Same Football Club With Your Spouse? by fisayo1983(m): 9:06am On Nov 20, 2011
i need the names of schools in europe,america,canada,australia that offers masters degree in fisheries to third class students,

thanks
Re: Do You Have To Support The Same Football Club With Your Spouse? by Flashaldrin(m): 9:20am On Nov 20, 2011
freecocoa:

I think its more fun to support different teams.

me too. much more exciting. cocoa which club you dey support??
Re: Do You Have To Support The Same Football Club With Your Spouse? by InkedNerd(f): 9:31am On Nov 20, 2011
fisayo1983:

i need the names of schools in europe,america,canada,australia that offers masters degree in fisheries to third class students,

thanks

Go to the education section and the travel section. You might be able to find some information there smiley
Re: Do You Have To Support The Same Football Club With Your Spouse? by dastudent(m): 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2011
The fact that she loves football alone is enough for me to be contented with her.She does not have to love the Same club with me.
Re: Do You Have To Support The Same Football Club With Your Spouse? by InkedNerd(f): 1:54pm On Nov 20, 2011
da student:

The fact that she loves football alone is enough for me to be contented with her.She does not have to love the Same club with me.

Eh ya, how sweet kiss
Re: Do You Have To Support The Same Football Club With Your Spouse? by spyder880(m): 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2011
And your kids will all be supporting different clubs, yeah, adds to the noise level in the house, it could be boring when only you understand what you watch at home.
Re: Do You Have To Support The Same Football Club With Your Spouse? by slex(m): 3:11pm On Nov 20, 2011
no, and we just support, not the fanatical types
Re: Do You Have To Support The Same Football Club With Your Spouse? by freecocoa(f): 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2011
Flashaldrin:

me too.  much more exciting. cocoa which club you dey support??
Me na blue girl,my ex was a staunch man u fan,it was really fun,it didn't cause any quarrels,we even used to bet,just that whenever I lost I would not talk to him if he laughed at me for sometime,but later we would continue where we stopped,he rarely got angry when I taunt him if he lost,its all about understanding.
Re: Do You Have To Support The Same Football Club With Your Spouse? by lafuria1(m): 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2011
am a madrid fan. So, so long as she is nt a barca fan no prblm or else. I no want el clasico quarel becos i be die hard and fanatic madrid fan. Hw madrid go lose i go turn see pesin dey laf. Lol
Re: Do You Have To Support The Same Football Club With Your Spouse? by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 3:54pm On Nov 20, 2011
sadsad
Re: Do You Have To Support The Same Football Club With Your Spouse? by r231(m): 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2011
yes cheesy
Re: Do You Have To Support The Same Football Club With Your Spouse? by eghost247(m): 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2011
not at all
Re: Do You Have To Support The Same Football Club With Your Spouse? by Otses(f): 7:01pm On Nov 20, 2011
Not really, both partners should b mature enough nt 2 let issues lik one spouse team winnin, and the other losing to bring misunderstanding, football is a luvin, fun game and it should b seen as such
Re: Do You Have To Support The Same Football Club With Your Spouse? by jimctu: 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2011
Nops,
it's funny when my wife's team loses to mine smiley
[img]http://s03.flagcounter.com/mini/FMv/bg_FFFFFF/txt_FFFFFF/border_FFFFFF/flags_1/border="0".jpg[/img]
Re: Do You Have To Support The Same Football Club With Your Spouse? by fateavon4u(f): 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2011
Just join his club or just stay away frm d matches or d club discussion,period
Re: Do You Have To Support The Same Football Club With Your Spouse? by Flygeriana(m): 7:35am On Nov 21, 2011
No!
Re: Do You Have To Support The Same Football Club With Your Spouse? by collinsfbi(m): 8:33am On Nov 21, 2011
@poster,

I don't think it's necessary support the same club, I am a Barcelona fan and my baby is United for real, we do have lovely time arguing but nothing more than an arguement since we are not the fanatic type.

Gbammmmmm over and out
Re: Do You Have To Support The Same Football Club With Your Spouse? by Babamide(m): 8:49am On Nov 21, 2011
@Op, what's the problem? Does your spouse support chelshit?
da student:

me too. As long as she does not think football is about 22 sweaty men chasing a round leather object around a pitch.
Re: Do You Have To Support The Same Football Club With Your Spouse? by testoy: 11:17am On Nov 21, 2011
Yea. its not necessary that we support the same club. For the fun of it , i support Arsena & she is Man United. so we watch our club playing the best of good foothbal and tahts all. nothing attached aside that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? / Independence Day Faaaaaaaaji!!!!! Come In!!!! / The Second sex tape from the same girl leaks again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.