Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Too Much Of Mr Nice Guy Gets Me Into Trouble: Ladies Why Now? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Too Much Of Mr Nice Guy Gets Me Into Trouble: Ladies Why Now? (1239 Views)

Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend / Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Much Of Mr Nice Guy Gets Me Into Trouble: Ladies Why Now? by smartsoft(m): 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2011
Too much of mr nice guy gets me into trouble with ladies must i be a bad guy yet they want a perfect relationship. if u pretty nice, they take you for granted and all that!!! can't just see myself playing gurls not working for me!!! *Straight face*
Re: Too Much Of Mr Nice Guy Gets Me Into Trouble: Ladies Why Now? by Andrew3(m): 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2011
why do copious posters in this hunk lambaste lassie? angry angry angry
Re: Too Much Of Mr Nice Guy Gets Me Into Trouble: Ladies Why Now? by smartsoft(m): 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2011
you say??
Re: Too Much Of Mr Nice Guy Gets Me Into Trouble: Ladies Why Now? by Yorisb: 9:37pm On Nov 19, 2011
@OP

Desperate times, they say, call 4 desperate measures. . .

Yea u heard me wella.

Xcuse me pass jor!
Re: Too Much Of Mr Nice Guy Gets Me Into Trouble: Ladies Why Now? by iice(f): 5:33am On Nov 20, 2011
You get what you ask for.
Re: Too Much Of Mr Nice Guy Gets Me Into Trouble: Ladies Why Now? by asha80(m): 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2011
smartsoft:

Too much of mr nice guy gets me into trouble with ladies must i be a bad guy yet they want a perfect relationship. if u pretty nice, they take you for granted and all that!!! can't just see myself playing gurls not working for me!!! *Straight face*

are you always the 'agreeable' guy?if yes then you really will have issues with ladies.
Re: Too Much Of Mr Nice Guy Gets Me Into Trouble: Ladies Why Now? by gimmeabreak78: 12:44am On Jul 12, 2012
You don't have to play girls, just have a real relationship with them. I just complained to a guy about someone in my workcenter changing policies around and I thought it was bogus... anyway, point being, his response: He would change the policies for me. Ughhhh, I can't even talk to him. It's like he's up on a cloud somewhere. Everything he says has to do with how he would please me. And the thing is, we worked out together once and have emailed. He doesn't even know me. My advice, yes be nice... but be real at the same time. Compliment, be sweet when appropriate, but be a man too.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Tell My Mother The Marriage Is Over. / New Coverless Pix Of Goldie - Nigeria Version Of Lady Gaga / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Asks If You Are Safe??...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.