Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Females Practice What You Preach! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Females Practice What You Preach! (881 Views)

Do You Practice What You Hear In Church? / Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate / Do You Practice What You Preach Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Females Practice What You Preach! by tellwisdom: 2:51am On Nov 20, 2011

Anytime i loggin into NL, reaching at Romance section, i just laff cheesy cheesy.

Wetin nigerians know about ROMANCE self?? embarassed embarassed. Its not as if we practice what we preach nor put in action what we tell others here.

Most posters here are females, who, but talk emotionally, advising you like they were what they tell you to look like. I honestly don't get it angry. Why would a gurl tell you, not to collect money from your boy friend so as not to look cheap before him, when she herself, cant do without collecting money daily from her guy undecided undecided. #Bongo fishes angry angry

Cant you people do without fighting?? most especially these gurls to guyz embarassed. Dont forget this place is a romance section where hookups are made, booobss can be smooched and fuckkks created. Una no even get respect embarassed. Mstcheewwwwwwwwwww undecided undecided
Re: Females Practice What You Preach! by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 20, 2011
Tell them
Re: Females Practice What You Preach! by freecocoa(f): 10:25am On Nov 20, 2011
Always looking for ways to cause ballyhoo,evil goat.
Re: Females Practice What You Preach! by pendo89(f): 11:47am On Nov 20, 2011
lemmie help you reduce the stress wisdom. Unless one is interested in a particular person in which case the dating board is open,then try not to dig deep into people's personal lives. I would rather not and prefer to deal with the online character to avoid a spill over and addiction.
All sorts of people with funny backgrounds will post anything. Why should I bother with what they do in private? I will pick what helps me online and log out.
That helps cz I dont go thinking about the person since they dont influence my life in any way. The people you wake up to, and deal with one on one should worry you the most cz they know u better and influence you.
Scammers,sugardaddies,mummies are scattered all over the forum so to be safe I prefer to leave everything here.
RemebrĀ  there are many kids,teens,married peeps who post here too.Its good to be considerate and reply sensibly to a stranger asking question after all it
doesnt cost anything to help out if you can. I personally consider it a hobby which I do off and online.
I remeber how I used to read and laugh as a guest before I become member.It helps and I dint even care about peoples personal lives.

Now think. Suppose allĀ  nl females were perfect or angels,will that transform your country? Change starts with you and your real environment before it's felt anywhere. Seriously if you are nothing where you are then it doesn't make sense trying to be an online hero. Think about that.
nice day.
Re: Females Practice What You Preach! by Flashaldrin(m): 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2011
pendo89:

Seriously if you are nothing where you are then it doesn't make sense trying to be an online hero

undecided undecided
I wonder who is being referred to?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Females Practice What You Preach! by pendo89(f): 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2011
Flashaldrin:

undecided undecided
I wonder who is being referred to?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

thats what u need to avoid. Asking who,how and where. you will avoid fights. if I said pendo how will it help u or add to ur account?
if ur life is not worth talking about out there, then don't play online hero by trashing and trampling people.simple!
That applies to me as well.
Re: Females Practice What You Preach! by tellwisdom: 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2011
wink wink it shal be well with us cheesy
Re: Females Practice What You Preach! by pendo89(f): 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2011
and nl says amen smiley
Re: Females Practice What You Preach! by tellwisdom: 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2011
wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Marriages In America On The Brink Of Extinction? / For Tutors,teachers,lecturers,masters,leaders............... / Is Anyone Still Checking For Nigerian Girls? - Please Be Honest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.