Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,805 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch (11559 Views)

Lagos State Is Under Siege - Deeper Life / Kneel Down And Ask Your Personal Life Questions From Deep Edo Witch / Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by IyaWitch(f): 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2011
Kneel down, everybody.

On this previous thread, we brought you knowledge on witchcraft -

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-744545.0.html

Ok, I am now back for more of your questions.

And we will reveal more hidden things to you here
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by IyaWitch(f): 2:13pm On Nov 20, 2011
Moderator,

Kneel down.

since the first thread was on the front page, put this thread also on the front page for maximum spiritual benefit of Nigerians, so that more Nigerians can join the downward spiral of blood as initiated witch, slave of real witch.
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 20, 2011
Iya Witch:

Moderator,

Kneel down.

since the first thread was on the front page, put this thread also on the front page for maximum spiritual benefit of Nigerians, so that more Nigerians can join the downward spiral of blood as initiated witch, slave of real witch.

Hey B#tch, I mean witch, why don't you kneel down and commit harakiri.
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2011
Iya winch, l met a lady last thursday in a city outside naija and i really like her. can u help me cast a spell for her to fall in love with me irrespective of the distance? undecided
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by Joagbaje(m): 5:14am On Nov 21, 2011
Iya witch don run grin grin
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 21, 2011
Iya Witch,
The novelty of the last time has worn off.
You are beginning to sound like a broken record!
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by IyaWitch(f): 9:41am On Nov 21, 2011
toba:

Iya winch, l met a lady last thursday in a city outside naija and i really like her. can u help me cast a spell for her to fall in love with me irrespective of the distance? undecided

This is not the business of real witch.
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by IyaWitch(f): 9:56am On Nov 21, 2011
Richvkunt:

Iya Witch,
The novelty of the last time has worn off.
You are beginning to sound like a broken record!

Rickvkunt

Kneel down for six minutes
You are withdrawn and upset because of poor comprehension skills you displayed in last thread in interpreting the common term 'witchcraft for dummies'. . . .

There is no end to knowledge of witch
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 21, 2011
Iya Witch:

Rickvkunt

Kneel down for six minutes
You are withdrawn and upset because of poor comprehension skills you displayed in last thread in interpreting the common term 'witchcraft for dummies'. . . .

There is no end to knowledge of witch

Let me remind you that the last time I said you sounded like a school girl who stumbled upon some books on witchcraft and was trying to display what she had learned,your answer finally confirmed my suspicion.
Like I said the novelty has worn off and you are sounding pretty lame.
I will advise you to think up something else to use in scaring the fanatics of this section,this fake witchcraft hocus- pocus ,mumbo jumbo will NOT work again!
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by dubem3(m): 10:27am On Nov 21, 2011
i don't even understand why every goat that can hit the key board
and chant the alphabets should come here and bleat unending
hymns about some mundane personal fantasies.
i think something should be done to censor topics posted on this
site.
abeg comot make we see road joooor
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 21, 2011
@ Iya witch, Am on my kneels right now, Ermmmmm My GF claims that she's a member of your group and its against the rules for a normal human being to claim that she's a witch, Am not sure if she's one sha. I want you to help me search your directory for her name and please get back to me on it, Should i mention her name?
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by IyaWitch(f): 10:48am On Nov 21, 2011
dubem3:

i don't even understand why every goat that can hit the key board
and chant the alphabets should come here and bleat unending
hymns about some mundane personal fantasies.
i think something should be done to censor topics posted on this
site.
abeg comot make we see road joooor

Witch is not the same thing as goat.

Kneel Down
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by IyaWitch(f): 10:50am On Nov 21, 2011
Ijogz K:

@ Iya witch, Am on my kneels right now, Ermmmmm My GF claims that she's a member of your group and its against the rules for a normal human being to claim that she's a witch, Am not sure if she's one sha. I want you to help me search your directory for her name and please get back to me on it, Should i mention her name?

Witch i snot concerned with this. Witch is here to teach you to become good slave of witch for evrer and eat your sould and your childrens soiul too.

In any case, Witch will not reveal fellow witch except such is public knowledge already
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by IyaWitch(f): 10:51am On Nov 21, 2011
Richvkunt:

Let me remind you that the last time I said you sounded like a school girl who stumbled upon some books on witchcraft and was trying to display what she had learned,your answer finally confirmed my suspicion.
I will advise you to think up something else to use in scaring the fanatics of this section,this fake witchcraft hocus- pocus ,mumbo jumbo will NOT work again!

Witch not disturbing you. You can ignore witch.

Don't let your embarrasment pursue you unto madness
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by dubem3(m): 10:57am On Nov 21, 2011
Iya Witch:

Witch is not the same thing as goat.

Kneel Down

don't even ask me to kneel down one more time
i got something thats more potent than ur senseless bleating
i may just decide to make ur keyboard disappear.
ewu,

meanwhile MOD, don't u think this should go to the jokes section?
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by IyaWitch(f): 11:03am On Nov 21, 2011
dubem3:

don't even ask me to kneel down one more time

KNEEL DOWN -

OMO MAMA IKA.

Hereby you are a slave of Heavy Witch.

Gbono rosrtonofolosi gbos toro tor

meanwhile MOD, don't u think this should go to the jokes section?

Moderator understand that this is a deep spiritual thread and not joke
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 21, 2011
Iya Witch:

Witch not disturbing you. You can ignore witch.

Don't let your embarrasment pursue you unto madness

I think you NEED a MAN to take your mind off this folly.
It is glaring that you are getting none.
That is why you spend your time posting inanities.
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 21, 2011
Iya Witch:

Witch i snot concerned with this. Witch is here to teach you to become good slave of witch for evrer and eat your sould and your childrens soiul too.

In any case, Witch will not reveal fellow witch except such is public knowledge already
Am beginning to suspect you to be fake, Well love witches, and i would like to meet you  wink
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by IyaWitch(f): 11:08am On Nov 21, 2011
Ijogz K:

Well love witches, and i would like to meet you wink

OMO MAMA IKA.

Well done.

Declare yourself a slave and disciple of Iya Witch and then we commence.

Your declaration must be public here
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by IyaWitch(f): 11:09am On Nov 21, 2011
Richvkunt:

I think you NEED a MAN to take your mind off this folly.
It is glaring that you are getting none.
That is why you spend your time posting inanities.

If you are busy yourself, will you have timne for witch?

I think not.

Kneel down.
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 21, 2011
Iya Witch:

Your declaration must be public here
I can see that you are just catching your fun, Well if you are ready for serious relationship, halla at me wink, Moreover i didn't see you at last night meeting, You wuld soon be suspended self undecided
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 21, 2011
Iya Witch:

If you are busy yourself, will you have timne for witch?

I think not.

Kneel down.

I suggest you kneel down in front of me and proceed to open your mouth wide and do what comes natural to you.
Co.ck sucker!
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by tpia5: 12:06pm On Nov 21, 2011
I thought ogaga4christ and the witch person were getting busy?

Why is s/he searching again for a new booty call?

What happened?
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by eghost247(m): 1:25pm On Nov 21, 2011
[size=13pt]too much harry poter [/size]
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by Sike(m): 1:32pm On Nov 21, 2011
Hmmm. Witches on Nairaland? I'd better be careful henceforth.
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by asoebi(m): 1:43pm On Nov 21, 2011
IYA WITCH DAT YOUR RAPPING GOOD OOOO U FIT GIVE ME ANOTHER LINE MAKE I TAKE COMPETE FOR PROJECT FAME?
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by femi4: 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2011
Iya witch, why does it take you months to come back for the part two of this thread. Are you that poor that it took you years to save enough money to recharge your modem
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by Exponental(m): 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2011
Iya witch,
can u dialogue with boko haram, so help 9ja dispower their bombs.
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by Ishilove: 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2011
Richvkunt:

seconded.
@poster,Young woman,it is my candid advice that u go and find something constructive to do with your time and quit all these imbecility. You aint getting younger
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by ariblaze(m): 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2011
i have just gone through the attached thread and now this. . .

i know that style of write

i know who combines words like that

i know who is crazy enough to do something this silly

yep a Nairalander for sure

i know who you are . . . . . . . . . . not sure of what i think of the charade though

what ever you get your kicks from i guess,

have fun
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by plappville(f): 3:21pm On Nov 21, 2011
Ishilove:

seconded.
@poster,Young woman,it is my candid advice that u go and find something constructive to do with your time and quit all these imbecility. You aint getting younger

grin grin grin grin grin, do u know her?
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by hajifaty: 3:21pm On Nov 21, 2011
wonders shall  never end on Nland. Come on iya witch, u sucks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dominion: RCCG 66th Annual Convention, August 6-12th, 2018 / 30 Characters Of A Mature Christian / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.