Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? (1997 Views)

What Most Guys And Gurls Dont Know... / 96% Of Women Are Liars, Honest / Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by tellwisdom: 9:46am On Nov 21, 2011
96% of Nigerian gurls dont smile. Why?? angry angry.

Many of them wear a sad look like they were having BITTERLEAF in their mouth, and some dont smile at you if you are not with one or two flashy things that cld draw their attention undecided undecided. Why this undecided undecided
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 21, 2011
When they know that eventually they'd have to deal with ugly demented Nigerian men like the one above, what's there to smile about?
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by Dyt(f): 9:49am On Nov 21, 2011
u meet wit d wrong ones
i smile even wen i cry
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by justwise(m): 9:52am On Nov 21, 2011
tellwisdom:

96% of Nigerian gurls dont smile. Why?? angry angry.

Many of them wear a sad look like they were having BITTERLEAF in their mouth, and some dont smile at you if you are not with one or two flashy things that cld draw their attention undecided undecided. Why this undecided undecided

96%? How did you arrive at that?
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 21, 2011
justwise:

just wondering too undecided
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by tellwisdom: 10:10am On Nov 21, 2011
When they know that eventually they'd have to deal with ugly demented Nigerian men like the one above, what's there to smile about?

You probably hvent seen me before, so hw did u come abt ur decision?? grin grin

u meet wit d wrong ones
i smile even wen i cry

cool cool lav dat wink
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by tellwisdom: 10:12am On Nov 21, 2011

just wondering too undecided

Must i be a professor in  HARVARD university or a white man from the united states for you to believe me?? undecided undecided
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by slimyem: 10:13am On Nov 21, 2011
how do you expect 'em to smile when the sight of you make their stomach turn?smh!
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by freecocoa(f): 10:13am On Nov 21, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

God will bless you for such a perfect answer.

Tellmumu keep fooooling yourself,its very obvious your stu* pidity knows no bounds, bombastik element like you,if you reply me,may the screen of that your kpalasa phone burst into flames,iseeee.
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by freecocoa(f): 10:15am On Nov 21, 2011
Tellmumu,I wanted to quote lleke not you.that was a mistake.
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by justwise(m): 10:15am On Nov 21, 2011
tellwisdom:

Must i be a professor in  HARVARD university or a white man from the united states for you to believe me?? undecided undecided

I guess you enjoy making things up as you go.
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by tellwisdom: 10:16am On Nov 21, 2011
how do you expect 'em to smile when the sight of you make their stomach turn?smh!

I should be the one complaining cos 96% of their sight aint gud to view embarassed embarassed

God will bless you for such a perfect answer.

Tellmumu keep fooooling yourself,its very obvious your stu* pidity knows no bounds, bombastik element like you,if you reply me,may the screen of that your kpalasa phone burst into flames,iseeee.

grin grin Like you knew i wont reply you undecided undecided
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by justwise(m): 10:17am On Nov 21, 2011
slimyem:

You may not be far from the truth. grin
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by tellwisdom: 10:18am On Nov 21, 2011
I guess you enjoy making things up as you go

Don't conclude on me until i give you an answer how i came about the result wink wink
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by tellwisdom: 10:20am On Nov 21, 2011
You may not be far from the truth. grin

very very farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr My broda undecided undecided
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by justwise(m): 10:22am On Nov 21, 2011
tellwisdom:

Don't conclude on me until i give you an answer how i came about the result wink wink

. . . . but you failed to do that when asked
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by tellwisdom: 10:29am On Nov 21, 2011
. . . . but you failed to do that when asked

Have you tot of asking the federal government how they came about the Nigerian population being 150million?? undecided undecided
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by tellwisdom: 10:35am On Nov 21, 2011
10years ago---> 150 million, 2009----> 150 million 2011---> 150million with the rapid childbirths every secs, still 150million undecided undecided. # embarassed embarassed#
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by justwise(m): 11:04am On Nov 21, 2011
tellwisdom:

10years ago---> 150 million, 2009----> 150 million 2011---> 150million with the rapid childbirths every secs, still 150million undecided undecided. # embarassed embarassed#
tellwisdom:

Have you tot of asking the federal government how they came about the Nigerian population being 150million?? undecided undecided

You are letting urself down here big time, officially Nigeria is 150m in population, that figure can only change if Nigeria conducts another census, that is how its done, you don't conduct census yearly.

Back to my initial  question . . . how did you arrive at 96%?
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by Njgirl1: 11:33am On Nov 21, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

lwkmd @ Ileke. I will never fall victim though
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by tellwisdom: 12:08pm On Nov 21, 2011
You are letting urself down here big time, officially Nigeria is 150m in population, that figure can only change if Nigeria conducts another census, that is how its done, you don't conduct census yearly.

Back to my initial  question . . . how did you arrive at 96%?

embarassed embarassed You seem to be a victim to this country!! How the helll angry angry angry will you come up with such amount as being the exact of Nigerian population?? shocked shocked. 150million being exact amount of nigerians living in this country??  who told you that??  shocked shocked. # My brodaa cry cry aaaaa cry cry aaaa   whyy cry yyy
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by justwise(m): 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2011
tellwisdom:

[size=12pt][color=#000099] embarassed embarassed You seem to be a victim to this country!! How the helll angry angry angry will you come up with such amount as being the exact of Nigerian population?? shocked shocked. 150million being exact amount of nigerians living in this country?? who told you that?? . # My brodaa cry cryaaaaa cry cryaaaa whyy cry yyy[/color][/size]

tellwisdom? How did you arrive at 96%?
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by tellwisdom: 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2011
Via thorough observation undecided undecided
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by justwise(m): 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2011
tellwisdom:

Via thorough observation undecided undecided

See a doctor quick.
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by tellwisdom: 1:03pm On Nov 21, 2011
See a doctor quick.

Bro, atleast i answered your questions to me.

Now this is my question to you: In your so sure report on Nigerian population, being 150million. How did you and the federal government came about the result?? If i may ask undecided undecided
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by thehunted(m): 1:11pm On Nov 21, 2011
well,they smile when they see me  wink
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by tellwisdom: 1:41pm On Nov 21, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy Justnotwise!! Tot u were embarassed embarassed
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by Goldieluks: 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2011
How did you arrived at this unscientifically generally unaccepted assumption?
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by tellwisdom: 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2011
Like i said, "Via thorough observation" undecided undecided
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by justwise(m): 3:25pm On Nov 21, 2011
tellwisdom:

Bro, atleast i answered your questions to me.

Now this is my question to you: In your so sure report on Nigerian population, being 150million. How did you and the federal government came about the result?? If i may ask undecided undecided

tellwisdom:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Justnotwise!! Tot u were embarassed embarassed

Ever heard of census?

tellwisdom now you got the attention u have being craving for from few ladies here. . .just give up and stop embarrassing yourself.
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by Chimezie198(m): 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2011
D ones around me alwayz Glow and i know some NL girls lyk bekay(swthrt), freecocoa, dyt, etc alwayz GLOWING.
BUT as for Idowuogbo, hell NOOOOO! She reminds me of our run away BULL DOG (face). smh!
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by Njgirl1: 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2011
thehunted:

well,they smile when they see me  wink
tell him what we do when we see gentlemen who are not misogynists or chauvinist.
Chimezie198:

D ones around me alwayz Glow and i know some NL girls lyk bekay(swthrt), freecocoa, dyt, etc alwayz GLOWING.
BUT as for Idowuogbo, hell NOOOOO! She reminds me of our run away BULL DOG (face). smh!
Chimezie ur crush on Idowu will drive u insane if u dont stop beating around d bush. Tell her u love her what d eff are u waiting 4 dude many are eyeing her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which 1 Would You Prefer In A Lady's Dress Size 6,8,10,12,14,16,18,20,22,24 / When A Lady Is A Cheerful Giver / How Will You Handle This Without Embarrassing Yourself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.