Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

If Your Girlfriend Leaves You For A Richer Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Leaves You For A Richer Man (6125 Views)

10 Reason Why Men Don't Go For A Richer Girls / 8 Ways Ladies Maltreat Their Boyfriends When They Start Seeing A Richer Guy / My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Girlfriend Leaves You For A Richer Man by yeencar(m): 9:13am On Mar 09, 2006
What do you do if a girl you love so much leaves you for a richer boy?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Leaves You For A Richer Man by yeencar(m): 9:15am On Mar 09, 2006
What do you do if a girl you love so much leaves you for a richer guy
Re: If Your Girlfriend Leaves You For A Richer Man by 2cantango(f): 10:53am On Mar 09, 2006
sorry veencar cry but if she can leave your for anyone, she didn't love you.

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Leaves You For A Richer Man by smartsoft(m): 12:45pm On Mar 09, 2006
2cantango:

sorry veencar cry but if she can leave your for anyone, she didn't love you.
Word
Re: If Your Girlfriend Leaves You For A Richer Man by rubby(f): 7:25pm On Mar 09, 2006
true she may not really love you, or there's something she's not sayin xcept its d money issue
Re: If Your Girlfriend Leaves You For A Richer Man by raldsfield(m): 2:07am On Mar 10, 2006
better she left as a girlfriend than as a wife man!, grin

i will be happy, another man done carry my wahala shocked

Sure she will leave him if she has a better option.

I don't send My Chic, I don't trust dem chics, I have had enough

heart breaks, nothing surprises me anylonger, just enjoy it as long as it last man tongue

If she carry go, you self carry waka

3 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Leaves You For A Richer Man by Badman888(m): 2:59am On Mar 10, 2006
That means she didnt love me, she just wanted da $$$$
Re: If Your Girlfriend Leaves You For A Richer Man by abuguy64(m): 4:55am On Mar 10, 2006
Hey,what would you rather do!? You got no other choice but to move on. You want to hang around her and make a fool of yourself? That's not right.!Lots of girls in the world out there man!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Leaves You For A Richer Man by cyberboy(m): 9:26am On Mar 10, 2006
Hey man,
She never loved u for who u are. She needed u that moment because of what she saw in u. Let her go now that she has seen another man she dem right for her.

Bros chicks now a days are very very dangerious. Use ur head follow them.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Leaves You For A Richer Man by micklplus(m): 10:29am On Mar 10, 2006
kain !!! let her go joooooo. they are like that. why should give a damn ! she was never yours bro. though, it is painful but, you just got to move on bro. since shes made up her mind to that, that means , she aint worth your weeping for her ! right?
freestlye and continue being great.
gbam
Re: If Your Girlfriend Leaves You For A Richer Man by Idekeson(m): 11:00pm On Mar 10, 2006
Find another girl. It's a jungle out there. Survival of the fittest.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Leaves You For A Richer Man by Ebano(m): 1:54pm On Mar 11, 2006
That means she did not love u. Just thank your God that the cheap gold digger has left, and look 4 a decent loving girl.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Leaves You For A Richer Man by kimba(m): 12:01am On Mar 12, 2006

better she left as a girlfriend than as a wife man!,

i will be happy, another man done carry my wahala

Sure she will leave him if she has a better option.

I don't send My Chic, I don't trust them chics, I have had enough

heart breaks, nothing surprises me anylonger, just enjoy it as long as it last man

If she carry go, you self carry waka

U SAID IT RIGHT
Re: If Your Girlfriend Leaves You For A Richer Man by Grizzly(m): 11:25am On Mar 12, 2006
She dont deserve ur a$$,
Re: If Your Girlfriend Leaves You For A Richer Man by venice(f): 12:07pm On Mar 22, 2006
its true she never loved u and only wanted to use u for your $$$$$
cause i know if things don't go right with that brother, she'll leave him for another richer man again, i mean its just a cycle that goes on and on, cause she's too materialistic.

Its one thing i've learnt in life, to accept and love what i have, cause something that u can't change u must leave, but i think u'll be better off without her, rather than have someone who only wants you for ur money, and doesn't love, appreciate you as you are!

Peace Brother!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Leaves You For A Richer Man by Bright2(m): 12:56pm On Mar 22, 2006
Hmmmmmmm,now dat a girl has done this other girls has now kept silent if it were 2 be a boy dat did dis girls would have been distroying ozonlayers with words, my brother cheer up 4 de rich also cry.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Leaves You For A Richer Man by bluehorizo(m): 8:01pm On Apr 26, 2008
Her loss. Life goes on!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Leaves You For A Richer Man by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 26, 2008
well she took the piss, it's best to forget her, she obviously didn't love you sad
Re: If Your Girlfriend Leaves You For A Richer Man by McOmo(m): 8:20pm On Apr 26, 2008
if ur girlfriend leaves u cos u aint got the cash . . .go get the quid or die trying grin grin

if u do get richer than her next guy . .woe betides her, na u she go dey worship as from dat time chicken-forth grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Leaves You For A Richer Man by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2008

nothing,other than lookin for another girl and try to make money
Re: If Your Girlfriend Leaves You For A Richer Man by ariblaze(m): 9:23pm On Apr 26, 2008
i would go jump

off the 3rd mainland

abi
Re: If Your Girlfriend Leaves You For A Richer Man by welli(f): 9:36pm On Apr 26, 2008
work harder to get richer dan d man
Re: If Your Girlfriend Leaves You For A Richer Man by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2008
If my girlfriend leaves me for a richer man?

Well, of course I'll be hurt, but it'll just mean she didn't love me for myself.

I'd wish her and her new man all the best, they'll deserve each other. Untill yet another richer man comes along.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Leaves You For A Richer Man by uspry1(f): 10:09pm On Apr 26, 2008
old thread back 2006!

Let her go! Move on to heal your pain, and find someone better!

There are plenty of fishes out there in the sea!!!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Leaves You For A Richer Man by Youngpo413: 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2014
It cant happen
Re: If Your Girlfriend Leaves You For A Richer Man by starlingbawa(m): 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2014
yeencar:

She was never yours from the beginning. Only riding along till a 'FATTER' pocket came along.

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Leaves You For A Richer Man by Sparrow13: 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2014
It is part of life so

Re: If Your Girlfriend Leaves You For A Richer Man by Emmysteve(m): 8:01pm On Oct 22, 2014
Youngpo413:
It cant happen
why wake a dead thread tho?

(1) (Reply)

Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? / Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Who You Know Has A Girlfriend? / SEE What Happens When Your Banana Is Not Big Enough [see Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.