Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? (11287 Views)

Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. / Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter / See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by Rhino5dm: 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2011
[size=32pt] Beaf, we are waiting for the names o o o.[/size]

Nigerians demand to know the people behind this project. Who are they??

Just mention one name among the Nigerians organizing this 50 billion naira project.

Abi dem be ghost? shocked . . .
Thief.
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by segunjowo(m): 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2011
I don't know, a lot of people entered for the competition I think. Let's see what comes out of it.
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by Beaf: 9:44pm On Nov 22, 2011
[size=14pt]This is more from Rhino.5dm, the lying punk.
egift is little better. All they do is pray for bad luck and wish the country will go backwards.

Rhino.5dm is a traitor to Nigeria who tells lies for a living (apart from praising boko haram: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-762548.0.html). What credibility does any body who makes such wild claims as below have?
Rhino has also claims to have saved Italy from flooding, built oil platform, to be a computer graphics expert, to be Yoruba (while he is Hausa), to own a company in Europe etc etc. Lie no de finish.[/size]

[size=33pt]Rhino.5dm is not just a traitor, but a 419 as well.[/size]

Rhino.5dm:
. . .[size=14pt]and the so much touted road projects in Akwa Ibom is my credit. As i was the one that sold the idea to Akpabio victor to invite Julius Berger, based on what i saw Ma'azu achieved with them in Bauchi.
In 2007 before flagging off his campaign, i advised him. You know what, Ikot Ekpene-Abak road was the first road they built in Akwa Ibom and i was the one that said so, cos that road leads to the governor's house. I told them to dualized it[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-799736.32.html

Pesin go wound for NL o! grin grin grin grin grin grin

[img]http://3.bp..com/_akLHpeO7qyA/TSB_Tb__TJI/AAAAAAAADJ4/Tkht7stTiEg/s1600/snorting%2Bcocaine%2Bdrugs%2Bon%2Bbeach%2Bfunny.jpg[/img]

Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by moshoodn(m): 10:43pm On Nov 22, 2011
Beaf, could you please just shut up your dirty mouth for once. . . You're so irritating.
Always irritating in your comments.
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by egift(m): 11:33pm On Nov 22, 2011
[size=1pt].[/size]

Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by egift(m): 11:45pm On Nov 22, 2011
moshoodn:

Beaf, could you please just shut up your dirty mouth for once. . . You're so irritating.
Always irritating in your comments.

Whenever Turkey resort to name-calling just know scheme have been duly exposed.

Imagine wanting prove that 1200 lotto slot is a Federal Government-International grand plan to solve the "Biggest Challenge" of massive unemployment in Nigeria.

Warning: Here is BEAF trying to force an apple YouWin down your throat. Beware!

Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by obowunmi(m): 1:23am On Nov 23, 2011
Egift raises some good points. Where is the office located? Is there a customer service plant for when people have questions?
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by Beaf: 1:30am On Nov 23, 2011
obowunmi:

Egift raises some good points. Where is the office located? Is there a customer service plant for when people have questions?

I am sure the traitor, egifts silly questions can all be answered on YouWins forum: https://www.youwin.org.ng/forum/viewforum.php?f=2&sid=2e2d34c8150d2b4bf56c613519b41c91

Aside that, the front page provides a link to this PDF which provides SMEDAN addresses, names and phone numbers across the nation. The problem with the black man is reading. angry

https://www.youwin.org.ng/userfiles/SMEDAN_outreach_stations.pdf
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by Rhino5dm: 1:32am On Nov 23, 2011
I like to make thief like you look very stuupid. All Nairalanders are happy to be entertained by your foolisnesss.
Now, when you are done with beating about the bush, then answer this simple question.
Brother, no escape route on this. . .i wont let theif like you go. Here in Kano i would have recommend your hands to be givien "Long Sleeve", by a sharia court. grin grin

Who are the Nigerians collaborating with UN and world bank on the YouWin 50
billion Naira employment project?
or is this very difficult to answer? This is your day, prove it! Scammer

while am waiting for the names. . .lemm dey sama my self with Dbanj "Mo gbono feli feli"

"Mo gbono feli feli be amala to jino gan gan, dont hate me now, cos am better than. Am better than you, , ."

Beaf:

egift is little better. All they do is pray for bad luck and wish the country will go backwards.

Rhino.5dm is a traitor to Nigeria who tells lies for a living (apart from praising boko haram: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-762548.0.html). What credibility does any body who makes such wild claims as below have?
Rhino has also claims to have saved Italy from flooding, built oil platform, to be a computer graphics expert, to be Yoruba (while he is Hausa), to own a company in Europe etc etc. Lie no de finish.[/size]

[img]http://3.bp..com/_akLHpeO7qyA/TSB_Tb__TJI/AAAAAAAADJ4/Tkht7stTiEg/s1600/snorting%2Bcocaine%2Bdrugs%2Bon%2Bbeach%2Bfunny.jpg[/img]

Beaf:

Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by Rhino5dm: 1:37am On Nov 23, 2011
Shaaataaap! Theif

Give us names. . ONLY one. Or are you afraid to put down your name?

Beaf:

I am sure the traitor, egifts silly questions can all be answered on YouWins forum: https://www.youwin.org.ng/forum/viewforum.php?f=2&sid=2e2d34c8150d2b4bf56c613519b41c91
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by moshoodn(m): 8:27am On Nov 23, 2011
Beaf just spoiled the realities of this thread with his phantom illusions. . . Lets see what comes outta YouWin.
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 23, 2011
Sobzkribing **** undecided
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by mbulela: 9:25am On Nov 23, 2011
Something is wrong when citizens can't take a govt's word and go to bed with it.
Have we lost this much faith in our leadership?
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by pauloman(m): 11:32am On Nov 23, 2011
Beaf:

Aside that, the front page provides a link to this PDF which provides SMEDAN addresses, names and phone numbers across the nation. The problem with the black man is reading. angry

https://www.youwin.org.ng/userfiles/SMEDAN_outreach_stations.pdf

Mr Beaf do not try to support what you do not understand. I can confidently tell this forum that the whole youwin bullshit is a sham and an opportunity for people in government to loot once again. I have stopped a long time ago to believing there is any form of sincerity in whatever thing that is being organised by the government. This is not about GEJ as he may have the very true intention of organising such a laudable program but its about the people that will manage the program for him and would see such a project as an opportunity to loot.

You can imagine organising a project of such magnitude and the so called website that was designed for it is nothing to write home about in all aspect. You feel out an application and submit and it tells you stories without it being submitted. You also fillout an application and save to submit on a later date and on coming back to access it,you cant find it again. Is it not a shame and suspect that they intend giving out N50b and even an ordinary website to serve that need cannot be properly designed. The truth is they make it have all these loopholes so that they can confidently achieve their criminal motives ! SMH
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by jmaine: 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2011
pauloman:

Mr Beaf do not try to support what you do not understand. I can confidently tell this forum that the whole youwin bullshit is a sham and an opportunity for people in government to loot once again. I have stopped a long time ago to believing there is any form of sincerity in whatever thing that is being organised by the government. This is not about GEJ as he may have the very true intention of organising such a laudable program but its about the people that will manage the program for him and would see such a project as an opportunity to loot.

You can imagine organising a project of such magnitude and the so called website that was designed for it is nothing to write home about in all aspect. You feel out an application and submit and it tells you stories without it being submitted. You also fillout an application and [size=24pt]save to submit on a later date and on coming back to access it,you cant find it again. [/size]Is it not a shame and suspect that they intend giving out N50b and even an ordinary website to serve that need cannot be properly designed. The truth is they make it have all these loopholes so that they can confidently achieve their criminal motives ! SMH

Encountered that challenged initially but it was immediately solved when all i did was press save on the pop up profile information and viola . .all ma saved contents were there . . .though don't know if same could be said about those whose option was start a business . .cos mine was expand existing business . . .Maybe i was just lucky
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by egift(m): 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2011
@Post:
Its better you write a good business plan, and do any of the following:
- Present and convince someone with cash how both of you will profit from it.
- Sell it offline or online and cash what ever you can salvage from it.
- Start the plan small and grow it in time.
- You can raise a team, and do a joint venture (set percentage and time everyone must be part of it)
- Approach companies or business into the same field and propose your plan as expansion of what they have.

NB: Remember to start with the benefits, cost, a summery nature of the business, and partnership arrangements. If you get those interested, you can then proceed to details.

I pity those giving out their hard-thought plan for free at YouWIN. Its even more rewarding to exchange it for a plate of Eba and one bottle of whatever - to dilute it.
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by obowunmi(m): 2:48pm On Nov 23, 2011
LoL@ egift.
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by obowunmi(m): 6:01am On Dec 02, 2011
Has any one heard from this ? December 3rd is right around the corner , please keep us posted if you move on to the next round.
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by obowunmi(m): 3:48pm On Dec 02, 2011
Beaf, could you prove us wrong here ? what are the next steps ?
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by divineson: 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2011
whether YOUWIN OR YOU LOOOOSE, THEY CAN'T PUT FOOD ON MY TABLE, BUT SHA, WHEN I REGISTERED I FILLED ( 50 BILLION NAIRA )IN MY FORM grin grin grin+
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by egift(m): 7:02pm On Dec 02, 2011
divineson:

whether YOUWIN OR YOU LOOOOSE, THEY CAN'T PUT FOOD ON MY TABLE, BUT SHA, WHEN I REGISTERED I FILLED ( 50 BILLION NAIRA )IN MY FORM grin grin grin+

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by Rhino5dm: 8:06pm On Dec 02, 2011
[size=38pt]YouWin Is A Scam!!![/size]
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by obowunmi(m): 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2011
I am starting to agree with you, No one has heard back from these people. I wonder if people will even receive rejection letters,

Beaf where are you ? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by pauloman(m): 3:57am On Dec 03, 2011
@ obowunmi,dis is not about beaf. Its about a failed system and state !!! Even if they call people up tommorrow i can never believe in its credibility !
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by Rhino5dm: 5:21am On Dec 03, 2011
why would grown up adults always vomit jargons on NL? Lemme get you, failed system was also responsible for importation of 1 billion naira worth of dustbins from UK? Failed system was responsible for flying over 170 nematodes to Australia to attend patience Jonathan's birthday party in a grand style? Failed system was responsible for buying 3 brand new presidential jets at a moment when 70% of Nigerians live below poverty line? Ironically, the silver back gorilla aka Jonathan Retardinho spend 16 billion naira to celebrate 50 years of failed system.

This is just about thieving jonadunce goatluck and his cancerous brain growth, else how can any normal person want to spend 50 billion naira to create 1200 jobs?. Common ediots on NL are hoping to scratch off coins while Beaf and his band of co.ck sucking maggots are smiling to the banks and buying palatable mansions.
I wish am wrong!

pauloman:

@ obowunmi,dis is not about beaf.[b] Its about a failed system [/b]and state !!! Even if they call people up tommorrow i can never believe in its credibility !
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by pauloman(m): 8:57am On Dec 03, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

why would grown up adults always vomit jargons on NL? Lemme get you, failed system was also responsible for importation of 1 billion naira worth of dustbins from UK? Failed system was responsible for flying over 170 nematodes to Australia to attend patience Jonathan's birthday party in a grand style? Failed system was responsible for buying 3 brand new presidential jets at a moment when 70% of Nigerians live below poverty line? Ironically, the  silver back gorilla aka Jonathan Retardinho spend 16 billion naira to celebrate 50 years of failed system.

This is just about thieving jonadunce goatluck and his cancerous brain growth, else how can any normal person want to spend 50 billion naira to create 1200 jobs?. Common ediots on NL are hoping to scratch off coins while Beaf and his band of co.ck sucking maggots are smiling to the banks and buying palatable mansions.
I wish am wrong!

Ma guy, i used a broader term to describe what the myriads of problems befalling our dear country has turned it into, dont understand why you would call that "vomiting jargon"?

In your quest to express you views try to give kudos to an on point view and dont make it sound lame because you are trying to drive your point across. As far as i am concerned you were on giving good premises to my on point conclusion.

By the way , who is this beaf of a guy and what Portfolio/leadership role does he hold in goverment for you to hold him responsible in such matter? As far as i know its those in d helms of the affairs of goverment that should be held accountable for a FAILED SYSTEM AND STATE because our Leaders are the bane of our country !
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by egift(m): 10:28am On Dec 03, 2011
pauloman:

Ma guy, i used a broader term to describe what the myriads of problems befalling our dear country has turned it into, dont understand why you would call that "vomiting jargon"?

Accepted. But the issues affecting Nigeria is better understood if you use a narrow term

So as it stands now, The System = President Jonathan he is the one in charge. QED
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by egift(m): 10:30am On Dec 03, 2011
pauloman:

By the way , who is this beaf of a guy and what Portfolio/leadership role does he hold in goverment for you to hold him responsible in such matter? As far as i know its those in d helms of the affairs of goverment that should be held accountable for a FAILED SYSTEM AND STATE because our Leaders are the bane of our country !

Beaf don't have leadership but a portfolio. One that requires him to do all the following and more:
- Attack anyone that speaks against Mr President.
- He defames the name and reputation of any man or being that oppose the evil of the current government
- Attack/accuse/insult/humiliate/shun any body that attempts to point out the failures or poor decision, programmes and policies of this Government.
- Forgive anyone that will sing the JonaSambo praise (no matter how corrupt they are - even if such a person still have corruption case to answer).
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by egift(m): 10:30am On Dec 03, 2011
- If Beaf believe he have something against you every minute irrespective of the topic or position you are expressing. All that count is - are you supporting Jonathan or not.
- If you speak out against that bad policies being rolled out today, Beaf (of Nairaland) will cook up falsehood against you and repeat it so much that everyone will start thinking its true. (Have you heard Fashola being slapped?)
- He drive pleasure in other people's losses if its an opposition.
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by egift(m): 10:31am On Dec 03, 2011
- When Jonathan fumbles, Beaf will not post a word, but when the thread gets to say page 3, he will come in and pick an argument over something that have nothing to do with the topic.
- Finds fault in everyone else and see nothing wrong in the current government.
- When GEJ gives Beaf a bad policy, he will be all over NL to spin it right, left, centre, up and down to get you accept and swallow it.
- Even if he is dead wrong, he will never apologize or accept he is. He will prefer you swallow the dead fish.

So what PORTFOLIO do you think he have in Jonathan's government? Spin-Doctor, Sycophant, PRO or Blind supporter? Take your shot.
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by Rhino5dm: 11:01am On Dec 03, 2011
^
Thats was a brilliant summation of pathetic Beaf. Great job!
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by divineson: 11:09am On Dec 03, 2011
i  heard some lagosians are paying   N100.00 to sleep per night under lagos bridges, not only that if some one can buy a bottle of UDEME for N200.00 and cosumes a crate of cold CHILLED  beer why can,t we agree to the fuel subsidy and buy
per. lItre oF petrol for, N200.00, kerosine for N250.00 ,,,, AT LEAST LET THEM RULE US WITH IRON HAND TILL WE BEG THEM FOR A CUP OF GARRI TO SOAK ,,,,,OH  MAN I NEVER  EVEN CHOP SINCE MORNING, now here they come with another latest joke YOUWIN, to give us a rotten hope, i even started plannig to go and price a good car at berger, when i receive the youloose sorry youdie , oh sorry, YOU GO WOUND OOOOOOOO, THEY ARE ALL FULL OF COW SHIT cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Reinstate Obio/akpor Council Chairman / 3 Female Suicide Bombers Killed In Gwoza / APC Hacking Claims Show The Party Is Afraid Of The Inevitable Atiku Win In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.