Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? (11937 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Warning!!! Girls Never Date Such A Guy (photo) / Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by kufreabasi(m): 12:40pm On Nov 21, 2011
Girls never want the guys who treat them well. They always die for the guy who doesn't want them then they start to complain of how he's treating them. Whereas someone else is dying for them who they don't want. Why?
Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2011
imagine that for a minute:
there is this fugly friend of yours that is suddenly getting an interest in you, she treats you perfectly and all that, and confesses to you that she "loves" you. would you date her simply because SHE confessed her love to you?

or better yet, would you want to be with someone who DOESNT want to be with you?!
Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2011
Bros Pele.I feel ur pain, but brb
Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by slimyem: 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2011
hello?
You doon't just love someone because they love you.its a lot more than that.go figure!
Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by iice(f): 4:37pm On Nov 21, 2011
@Topic undecided
Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 21, 2011
It's a mutual thing. It takes two to tango. A girl can't love you because you love her, but will love you, because she loves you.
Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by MrCork17: 5:15pm On Nov 21, 2011
Floxyluv (f)<<<<<<<good example of a Gold digger angry
Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by MrCork17: 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2011
kufreabasi:

Girls never want the guys who treat them well. They always die for the guy who doesn't want them then they start to complain of how he's treating them. Whereas someone else is dying for them who they don't want. Why?

kufreabasi. Bro look at your blue shirt. Why wunt they ignore you! undecided
Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2011
OP pls download and read the book in this link it will give u all ur answers.  http://www.multiupload.com/NE1KX0I1LD
if the link does not work then google search ''Mark manson - Models''
Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 21, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Floxyluv (f)<<<<<<<good example of a Gold digger angry
what is your problem?
Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 21, 2011
[size=14pt]What kind of trumped up accusation is this?[/size]
Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by Adanora: 10:33pm On Nov 21, 2011
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by seedord247(m): 10:42pm On Nov 21, 2011
Poster it's not your fault , sue nature

1 Like

Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by lindabon: 10:50pm On Nov 21, 2011
OP, seems like you're talking from experience. . . . .

Don't worry, you'll find your own woman some day!
Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 22, 2011
Gurls are naturally silly,  They prefer pretenders,  Nigerian babes especially, 

, I now give them the pretense they want anyway its more fun grin

1 Like

Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by Orikinla(m): 10:36am On Nov 22, 2011
[size=48pt]WHO SAYS?[/size]

Majority of girls in the world naturally gravitate to the boys (many small boys on nairaland) and men (only few real men on Nairaland) who truly love them. But majority of the small boys mistake lust for love.

The erroneous notion of most guys is always expecting every girl you love or lust for to have sexual relationship with you and if she refuses you assume that she does not love you.

A girl may love you and decide to sleep with another guy.
[size=48pt]
Lest I forget, LOVE IS NOT BY FORCE.[/size]
Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by Nayah(f): 10:42am On Nov 22, 2011
Good morning poster, that's the mystery of love I guess, a lot of people like their "contrary" some men do like difficult women too wink
Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 22, 2011
Orikinla:

[size=48pt]WHO SAYS?[/size]

Majority of girls in the world naturally gravitate to the boys (many small boys on nairaland) and men (only few real men on Nairaland) who truly love them. But majority of the small boys mistake lust for love.

The erroneous notion of most guys is always expecting every girl you love or lust for to have intimate relationship with you and if she refuses you assume that she does not love you.

A girl may love you and decide to sleep with another guy.
[size=48pt]
Lest I forget, LOVE IS NOT BY FORCE.[/size]

Says who ? Every woman has a price/weakness,all you need is to discover it.
Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by heynew: 10:52am On Nov 22, 2011
don't luv a woman who is confused inside a relationship
Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 22, 2011
life, OH life
Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 22, 2011
I love my baby is you see my baby shocked, U go open mouth like dis grin
Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by UkEmmaxin(m): 11:34am On Nov 22, 2011
Sometime I reason it likewise, what is really happening?

It's painful when you loved someone that didn't love you.

So for that reason Guyz be wise and take a quick decision when needed, sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by expert555: 11:41am On Nov 22, 2011
Nigeria girls only love money
Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by toby2(m): 11:48am On Nov 22, 2011
I was taught a bitter lesson. I loved wif ma all. Never had x wif her, i didnt want it now. But perhaps i was too nice. So i made 2 decisions. 1, ran away from anybody i have feelings for jus to wait till am ripe enough, 2 refuse to transfer aggression and maintain a healthy friendship wif them. Adopt that its gonna work. K

1 Like

Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by bekay911(f): 11:48am On Nov 22, 2011
@ op b4 u confess n profess love to sum1, u must be attracted to d person first of all n d person must b attracted to u likewise.
Dis is jst d first step bt wen der is no mutual attraction ur just wasting ur tym.
expert555:

how much u get. For ur info nt all galsgiv a damn abt ur geeeez
Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by scarletdp(m): 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2011
@ OP a girl wants a guy that doesnt want her, u haven't heard,
Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by favouredwr(m): 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2011
Well it is a pity that things do go that way. But most of the time those guys that ladies are dying for do disappoint them. While those guys dying for them before get another better choice. Such is life.

1 Like

Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by scarletdp(m): 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2011
expert555:

GBAM!!!!
Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by Tosinville(m): 12:20pm On Nov 22, 2011
it happens.
Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by pynkspyce: 12:21pm On Nov 22, 2011
who still says "dying for"?
Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by CzarChris(m): 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2011
@op, which planet have you been on  angry angry .BTW ain't nothing like love so wake up already angry . Now with that out of the way, bro seriously ever ask your self why a responsible looking, fine as hell chick would go out with womanizing, tattoo bearing(no offense brothers I also have a tattoo grin ), rough toutish looking dude than that God-fearing, decent brother? The answer is there, chicks dig confident, exciting, adventous dudes. Why? mostly to feel protected, to cover up their inferiority complex issues and youthful exuberance. No chick within the danger line(i.e 28yrs and above can do that  again because its time to carry their "body of experience" grin grin to an unfortunate decent hard-working guy to marry. cry cry cry . Nice guys always finish last. Now if you want that girls' attention,give her competition, works everytime wink wink trust me cool

2 Likes

Re: How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 22, 2011
isn't love fun when it is mutual?  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

Like me and my girlfriend,  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss    

Brother, Just go for girls that love ya. They are out there, maybe you have to change your bait or your location.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naijaboiy and MissWanted's love thread / Man Caught Red Handed Having Sex With Friend’s Wife (photos) / Instagram Slayqueen Shocks Her Followers With Nude Video Of Her Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.