Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,175 members, 7,893,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 07:21 PM

Kunle Ologundudu Slams Tinubu Over Fuel Price As He Call On Nigerians To Fight - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kunle Ologundudu Slams Tinubu Over Fuel Price As He Call On Nigerians To Fight (932 Views)

Marketers Speak On New Fuel Price As Another Refinery To Release Products / Filling Stations Slash Petrol Pump Price As Naira Appreciates To 7-Month High / Amotekun: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Tinubu Over Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kunle Ologundudu Slams Tinubu Over Fuel Price As He Call On Nigerians To Fight by creativeworld: 9:11am On May 06
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmoFPOMk7M96yi_eWSdzfgA?sub_confirmation=1

EWI DON, Kunle Ologundudu Slams Tinubu over Fuel Price as he call on Nigerians to fight for themselves

Watch full video below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0yjMVAbPeg?si=-Nd_B690lnia5HNa
Re: Kunle Ologundudu Slams Tinubu Over Fuel Price As He Call On Nigerians To Fight by libertyfather(m): 9:38am On May 06
this is the only man that has naija mumu button, this country has never been this worst before you hear anything protest?

4 Likes

Re: Kunle Ologundudu Slams Tinubu Over Fuel Price As He Call On Nigerians To Fight by BigkokoRep: 9:41am On May 06
Igbos won't be part of any damned protest or fight! The people wey put Asiwaju for Aso Rock go use their hand comot am.

The only thing igbos go join others do, na to press Asiwaju neck well until he drop the stolen mandate, and also make sure he no enjoy the stolen mandate!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kunle Ologundudu Slams Tinubu Over Fuel Price As He Call On Nigerians To Fight by StarRiderr: 10:34am On May 06
BigkokoRep:
Igbos won't be part of any damned protest or fight! The people wey put Asiwaju for Aso Rock go use their hand comot am.

The only thing igbos go join others do, na to press Asiwaju neck well until he drop the stolen mandate, and also make sure he no enjoy the stolen mandate!
then how do you think that you can make him drop his stolen mandate just by wailing on Nairaland without taking decisive action by joining others to protest..dey play u hear just dey play

4 Likes

Re: Kunle Ologundudu Slams Tinubu Over Fuel Price As He Call On Nigerians To Fight by Racoon(m): 10:41am On May 06
Screw you and the protest! After all you helped the catastrophe too. The biggest protest would have been the ballot but it was compromised by deranged fellas and the government complimented it. The opportunity to protest has been lost. Enjoy the shege promax.

4 Likes

Re: Kunle Ologundudu Slams Tinubu Over Fuel Price As He Call On Nigerians To Fight by Racoon(m): 10:43am On May 06
StarRiderr:
then how do you think that you can make him drop his stolen mandate just by wailing on Nairaland without taking decisive action by joining others to protest..dey play u hear just dey play
Drop what? Person who have pocket every facets of government with his entrenched criminality and corruption.
Re: Kunle Ologundudu Slams Tinubu Over Fuel Price As He Call On Nigerians To Fight by BigkokoRep: 10:55am On May 06
Bruhnnn there's another opportunity in 2027....come out and vote. Standby and demand the votes are counted in every one face.

Take note of the PU official. If the vote change, pay him a visit after the election....

If Nigerians have been doing this for the past 15 years, nobody go get mind rig elections!

You rig elections you won't be alive to enjoy what the crook pays you?

StarRiderr:

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Ologundudu Slams Tinubu Over Fuel Price As He Call On Nigerians To Fight by ablejesus26(m): 11:07am On May 06
Una just dey trip upandan,the Failure called Tinubu is already mapping out plans to rig his second term 😁😁.

Una no know the kind market wey We buy for Apc hand 😁😁.

May the strongest survive.

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Ologundudu Slams Tinubu Over Fuel Price As He Call On Nigerians To Fight by Paraman: 11:09am On May 06
creativeworld:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmoFPOMk7M96yi_eWSdzfgA?sub_confirmation=1

EWI DON, Kunle Ologundudu Slams Tinubu over Fuel Price as he call on Nigerians to fight for themselves

Watch full video below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0yjMVAbPeg?si=-Nd_B690lnia5HNa
When is he going to lead the fight?
Re: Kunle Ologundudu Slams Tinubu Over Fuel Price As He Call On Nigerians To Fight by WizardOfNG: 11:19am On May 06
Thread already reminds me of Mayorkun "geng" song.

Numerous haters geng don dey ground already.

Tinubu haters geng.
Nigeria haters geng
Yoruba haters geng
Lagos haters geng.
Geng, geng, geng,

Meanwhile Mr.Presido dey ask the haters geng "sho mo mi?" Lol.

Una go explain and wail tire till 2031. lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBzi69kOAW8?si=7LNRVnVOy0PXRu0Q
Re: Kunle Ologundudu Slams Tinubu Over Fuel Price As He Call On Nigerians To Fight by WizardOfNG: 11:32am On May 06
BigkokoRep:

Lowly member haters of Yoruba geng. How far Ogbeni?

Dey lick tom tom well well bruv. At least one pack a day sef otherwise that your ranting, noisy and whining voice will not hold up till 2031 due to overuse 😎😎
Re: Kunle Ologundudu Slams Tinubu Over Fuel Price As He Call On Nigerians To Fight by WizardOfNG: 11:40am On May 06
Racoon:
Drop what? Person who have pocket every facets of government with his entrenched criminality and corruption.

Leader haters of Tinubu gang, can I help you and your members with the helpline number for haters anonymous?

They can help with symptoms like chronic barking like a dog, depression, anxiety, excessive night sweat, tearfulness throughout the day , sleeplessness, sense of worthlessness, rage at seeing fly folks making progress, disinterest in getting out of bed in the morning, deep envy of others, loose control of tongue leading to spraying spit when you talk etc, etc, etc.

DM for the number asap and save yourself and others before it is too late πŸ˜‰
Re: Kunle Ologundudu Slams Tinubu Over Fuel Price As He Call On Nigerians To Fight by chichar1(f): 12:00pm On May 06
WizardOfNG:
Thread already reminds me of Mayorkun "geng" song.

Numerous haters geng don dey ground already.

Tinubu haters geng.
Nigeria haters geng
Yoruba haters geng
Lagos haters geng.
Geng, geng, geng,

Meanwhile Mr.Presido dey ask the haters geng "sho mo mi?" Lol.

Una go explain and wail tire till 2031. lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBzi69kOAW8?si=7LNRVnVOy0PXRu0Q
ogbeni you are nothing but mischief maker and you also remind me of the blessed memory of FELA KUTI song ZOMBIE .

Fela Kuti really deserved to be a saint.

People like you are nothing but mischief maker who are been paid and promoted to be constituting nuisance here on a daily basis.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Ologundudu Slams Tinubu Over Fuel Price As He Call On Nigerians To Fight by WizardOfNG: 12:11pm On May 06
chichar1:
ogbeni you are nothing but mischief maker and you also remind me of the blessed memory of FELA KUTI song ZOMBIE .

People like you are nothing but mischief maker who are been paid and promoted to be constituting nuisance here on a daily basis.

Lame, predictable and unimaginative. Even indulging you, yes I am paid and enjoying cash from Oga at the top.

That is the best your dullardly brain can assumes ba? Every supporter of Tinubu is 'paid'. You can now go back to your frustration and gnashing of teeth which will last at least another 7 years lol πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚.
Re: Kunle Ologundudu Slams Tinubu Over Fuel Price As He Call On Nigerians To Fight by chichar1(f): 12:20pm On May 06
WizardOfNG:

Lame, predictable and unimaginative. Even indulging you, yes I am paid and enjoying cash from Oga at the top.

That is the best your dullardly brain can assumes ba? Every supporter of Tinubu is 'paid'. You can now go back to your frustration and gnashing of teeth which will last at least another 7 years lol πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚.
TRASHY COMMENT. You are laughing at your own stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Ologundudu Slams Tinubu Over Fuel Price As He Call On Nigerians To Fight by seunlayi(m): 12:28pm On May 06
Tinubu is not ready to move Nigeria forward. A responsible home builder won't leave his home defenceless while strolling around at others home. The activeness of a president can change a lot of things. Imagine during this ongoing fuel crises, if an active President is moving round having meetings with NNPC, visiting fuel deports, having meetings with ipma, nupeng, etc..... The suffering won't be up to what we are having today.
Therefore, ologundudu is very correct

3 Likes

Re: Kunle Ologundudu Slams Tinubu Over Fuel Price As He Call On Nigerians To Fight by WizardOfNG: 12:34pm On May 06
chichar1:
TRASHY COMMENT. You are laughing at your own stupidity.

Agreed Madam, if you are indeed female. Yet Tinubu remains Preaident for the next 3 years at least, not Obi, so I am happy to laugh even if that is at myself.

Unlike those who have not been able to laugh at all since IPOB Obi failed to capture Aso Rock and Chinedu, aka Gbadebo, failed woefully on the IPOB Lagos mission. πŸ˜πŸ˜‚
Re: Kunle Ologundudu Slams Tinubu Over Fuel Price As He Call On Nigerians To Fight by Nightwolf1: 12:46pm On May 06
grin Igbo man won't join any protest. Let's manage Thief'nubu together.
Re: Kunle Ologundudu Slams Tinubu Over Fuel Price As He Call On Nigerians To Fight by BeigJawnson(m): 12:48pm On May 06
StarRiderr:

As for me, don't expect me in the protest... To me, it will be so silly of you to expect people who never supported this man EMILOKAN and voted for him to join you in the protest...

I now look like prophet within my family members... They were all after EMILOKAN, they turned against me for not supporting him... Now you expect me or people who didn't vote for him to join one silly protest... Didn't we say it then... Many friends fought with me then.. .now we are all facing the incompetency of your baba EMILOKAN... Go and protest...
Re: Kunle Ologundudu Slams Tinubu Over Fuel Price As He Call On Nigerians To Fight by BeigJawnson(m): 12:50pm On May 06
Paraman:
When is he going to lead the fight?

When are you going to lead as well? Lol
Re: Kunle Ologundudu Slams Tinubu Over Fuel Price As He Call On Nigerians To Fight by BeigJawnson(m): 12:54pm On May 06
WizardOfNG:

Agreed Madam, if you are indeed female. Yet Tinubu remains Preaident for the next 3 years at least, not Obi, so I am happy to laugh even if that is at myself.

Unlike those who have not been able to laugh at all since IPOB Obi failed to capture Aso Rock and Chinedu, aka Gbadebo, failed woefully on the IPOB Lagos mission. πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

Since obi no fit capture aso rock, how far about the one who capture aso rock wey hunger don capture many people? Wetin you want talk for that one..?
Re: Kunle Ologundudu Slams Tinubu Over Fuel Price As He Call On Nigerians To Fight by WizardOfNG: 1:04pm On May 06
BeigJawnson:

As for me, don't expect me in the protest... To me, it will be so silly of you to expect people who never supported this man EMILOKAN and voted for him to join you in the protest...

I now look like prophet within my family members... They were all after EMILOKAN, they turned against me for not supporting him... Now you expect me or people who didn't vote for him to join one silly protest... Didn't we say it then... Many friends fought with me then.. .now we are all facing the incompetency of your baba EMILOKAN... Go and protest...

IPOB louts and their dullardly lies. You forget your past utterances are here for posterity when you open your big and propagandists mouth to lie and talk nonsense.

Which of your IPOB family supported Asiwaju when your post from 2021 below makes it obvious you hate "AfonjaMuslim" i.e Yorubas and Moslems. We all know virtually all Igbos are same in regards to their hatred of Yorubas and Moslems so try another lie.

Per you pretence you predicted anything about BAT,
Can any sane and logical person expect you to be objective towards Tinubu who is both Yoruba and moslims when you're an "Afonjamuslim" hater and bigot from even years before Tinubu became APC xandidate?

Gbajue Opuro na una be. The lot of you. Screenshot the post also so you don't go and edit it. We know una 'tendencies' well well 😎😎

https://www.nairaland.com/beigjawnson/posts/25

BeigJawnson:

you call yourself candidtalk, does that mean you should open your mouth waaa as if danfo driver opens his danfo boot... Afonjamuslim you quoted does that name implies an ipob name?

Re: Kunle Ologundudu Slams Tinubu Over Fuel Price As He Call On Nigerians To Fight by WizardOfNG: 1:08pm On May 06
BeigJawnson:

Since obi no fit capture aso rock, how far about the one who capture aso rock wey hunger don capture many people? Wetin you want talk for that one..?

Bro, "AfonjaMuslim" don finish here for you to fight? Abeg bounce ojare. Chinedu Gbadebo brother abi na twin sef..

Re: Kunle Ologundudu Slams Tinubu Over Fuel Price As He Call On Nigerians To Fight by BeigJawnson(m): 1:08pm On May 06
WizardOfNG:

IPOB louts and their dullardly lies. You forget your past utterances are here for posterity when you open your big and propagandists mouth to lie and talk nonsense.

Which of your IPOB family supported Asiwaju when your post from 2021 below makes it obvious you hate "AfonjaMuslim" i.e Yorubas and Moslems. We all know virtually all Igbos are same in regards to their hatred of Yorubas and Moslems so try another lie.

Can any sane and logical person expect you to be objective towards Tinubu who is both Yoruba and moslims when you're an "Afonjamuslim" hater and bigot from even years before Tinubu became APC xandidate?

Gbajue Opuro na una be. The lot of you. Screenshot the post also so you don't go and edit it. We know una 'tendencies' well well 😎😎

WizardofNG or Lizard or whatever, so I am dumb to you right? So I must post everything online as evidence to you right? Cos I don't get it... I never supported tinubu right from the beginning of the election... If you are okay with his government, continue to argue with me. But if you are not okay with his government, then keep quiet...

See silly posts from you.
Re: Kunle Ologundudu Slams Tinubu Over Fuel Price As He Call On Nigerians To Fight by WizardOfNG: 1:12pm On May 06
BeigJawnson:

WizardofNG or Lizard or whatever, so I am dumb to you right? So I must post everything online as evidence to you right? Cos I don't get it... I never supported tinubu right from the beginning of the election... If you are okay with his government, continue to argue with me. But if you are not okay with his government, then keep quiet...

See silly posts from you.

Lol, Oga na since 1902 you don dey peddle your hate of "Afonjamuslim" here so no one can expect you to see any good in an "Afonjamuslim" President same as no white supremacist is going to be singing the praise of any black man anytime soon.

Better to admit your a Yoruba and Moslem-hating bigot than to pretend you're objective towards both when your past utterances, exactly same with Chinedu aka Gbadebo, remain online to discredit you.

Re: Kunle Ologundudu Slams Tinubu Over Fuel Price As He Call On Nigerians To Fight by BeigJawnson(m): 1:14pm On May 06
WizardOfNG:

You must be drunk for taking me to be an Igbo man... Lol... So as a right thinking Man, I must support tinubu as if I am zombie? Lol... I am confirm Yoruba man, from Ikorodu. I be confirm ijebu, man... Come to ikorodu and ask for Ayangburen ... I am saying it again, my family members supported tinubu except me ... Now they now see my reasons for not supporting tinubu or voting for him. So anybody, either Hausa or kanuri that didn't support tinubu is iPod...lol

No wonder, your likes called obasanjo an Igbo man... You must be drunk... Let me write it in CAPITAL LETTERS

YOU MUST BE DRUNK
Re: Kunle Ologundudu Slams Tinubu Over Fuel Price As He Call On Nigerians To Fight by BeigJawnson(m): 1:15pm On May 06
WizardOfNG:

Lol, Oga na since 1902 you don dey peddle your hate of "Afonjamuslim" here so no one can expect you to see any good in an "Afonjamuslim" President same as no white supremacist is going to be singing the praise of any black man anytime soon.

Better to admit your a Yoruba and Moslem-hating bigot than to pretend you're objective towards both when your past utterances, exactly same with Chinedu aka Gbadebo, remain online to discredit you.

If you read what I wrote in the screenshot of my comment well and have high IQ, you will see that I am not talking against Afonjamuslim... Afonjamuslim is a moniker
Re: Kunle Ologundudu Slams Tinubu Over Fuel Price As He Call On Nigerians To Fight by WizardOfNG: 1:24pm On May 06
BeigJawnson:

If you read what I wrote in the screenshot of my comment well and have high IQ, you will see that I am not talking against Afonjamuslim... Afonjamuslim is a moniker

Lol. You're supporting the utterances of a Yoruba and moslem-hating moniker. What does that make you?

Who is dumb enough not to know AfonjaMuslim is a slur let alone be claiming it is not an IPOB name, as you do, when the IPOB louts was called out? Abeg go siddon. You're an IPOB lackey.
Re: Kunle Ologundudu Slams Tinubu Over Fuel Price As He Call On Nigerians To Fight by oglalasioux(m): 1:27pm On May 06
chichar1:

Non of these guys are paid anything. Politics and tribal bashing is like football in Nigeria; they drink panadol on another person’s headache. These are people that exchange blows over who is richer between Whiz Kid and Davido. They don’t have what to eat but satisfied with supporting corrupt politicians because of ethnic feelings.
Re: Kunle Ologundudu Slams Tinubu Over Fuel Price As He Call On Nigerians To Fight by BeigJawnson(m): 1:29pm On May 06
WizardOfNG:

Lol. You're supporting the utterances of a Yoruba and moslem-hating moniker. What does that make you?

Who is dumb enough not to know AfonjaMuslim is a slur let alone be claiming it is not an IPOB name, as you do, when the IPOB louts was called out? Abeg go siddon. You're an IPOB lackey.
Lol...

So Afonjamuslim is an ipob? Right... I don't get... Just waka pass... Omo l'esi ri wo wa gangan... Oro e kan rara ne wo dasi... Ki ni color isoro e gangan... I don't get

Re: Kunle Ologundudu Slams Tinubu Over Fuel Price As He Call On Nigerians To Fight by confusedlady(f): 1:48pm On May 06
Racoon:
Screw you and the protest! After all you helped the catastrophe too. The biggest protest would have been the ballot but it was compromised by deranged fellas and the government complimented it. The opportunity to protest has been lost. Enjoy the shege promax.

You people are insufferable and never satisfied. Blaming others for your errors. Lots of people voted for Peter Obi but you people repaid these people with insults,further alienating your cause.
You have said the election was rigged but failed to prove it before the judiciary. You rather spent the time you should have procured and produced evidence of the election rigging in insulting the leaders of the judiciary.
Now according to you the Yoruba people voted Bola Tinubu into the presidency,yet the same Peter Obi won in Lagos state which is a Yoruba state.

The PDP balkanised itself into 3 distinct factions in going up against Bola Tinubu in the last election, Abubakar Atiku led one faction,Peter Obi took the Ibo faction to the Labour Party,while Kwankwaso took the Kano State votes to the NNPP. On the other hand the APC of Tinubu remain one indivisible unit. The result of the election was glaringly on the wall,yet you people have refused to see the TRUTH.
The way you guys are going you are not helping Peter Obi at all in any way and I assure you that he will consistently lose elections in this country because of his headless followers or do you think Peter Obi can win an Election with only the Ibo votes?
You guys need to count your teeth with your tongues!
Re: Kunle Ologundudu Slams Tinubu Over Fuel Price As He Call On Nigerians To Fight by chichar1(f): 9:39pm On May 06
WizardOfNG:

Ok continue laughing at your own stupidity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghanaians Say 'Let's Stop Mocking Nigeria For Light. We Have No Light In Ghana!' / A day after the governorship election. On Video / Presidential Election Or Selection 2007?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.