Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending (15462 Views)

3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending / 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money / How Do You Approach A Girl You Don't Know And Impress Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by pendo89(f): 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2011
This is for the guys.I  know most of you criticise spending but the moment you meet a beautiful lady the first thing you want to do is show her how much you are worth to woe her. You do this because you lack in 'impressive skills' .

I now ask the guys if they (without money) are able to impress a girl? I list below the qualities which make a guy desirable in the eyes of ladies.

1. Conversation skills/that sexy voice included.
2. Ability to make her laugh
3 .Ability to teach her new stuff
4. Creativity
5. Simplicity
6. Expression
7. Straight forwardness
8. Complimentary skills

Rem.when you meet a lady first time she doesn't even know your worth.You must impress! But MAJORITY OF YOU DONT BELIEVE IN YOURSELVES!
You rubbish all the above because of the culture.
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by MrCork17: 5:45pm On Nov 21, 2011
Sweeery Pendo. The only sugar in my Milk!! tongue
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by pendo89(f): 5:46pm On Nov 21, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Sweeery Pendo. The only sugar in my Milk!! tongue

I see you impress in conversation skills. beautiful.
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by coogar: 5:46pm On Nov 21, 2011
pendo89:

This is for the guys.I  know most of you criticise spending but the moment you meet a beautiful lady the first thing you want to do is show her how much you are worth to woe her. You do this because you lack in 'impressing skills' and therefore use the wallet as a shortcut to impress. And gals know that very well.

If you are creative, original,complimentary,casual,straightforward,able to teach you can impress and win over a lady without going bankrupt.
Most of you guys fail here no wonder the many cries from guys with broken hearts.

And dont get me wrong.Spending is inevitable but using it to woe and keep a girl is death.
Please don't narrow it down to a particular region.Think worlwide,  A gal is a gal and we all want to be loved not bought.

so can u impress without spending and if so how do u do it?  smiley

my friend, action speaks louder than words!

you cannot really have a nice time with a newly-met babe without spending!
there will be dates, someone has to pay for those dates. even if we go dutch on the bill on the first date, the subsequent dates would still put the man in a position to spend more.

besides, babes want their men to pet them. they want to show off to their less-fortunate friends who have losers as boyfriends. so the issue of spending is very vital. it's not like men go out of their way to spend just to impress. for many of us, it's a routine to enjoy life. if i take pendo89 to paris now to shop, i am not trying to impress you. cool that is where i shop normally. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by BABE3: 5:53pm On Nov 21, 2011
pendo89:

I  know most of you criticise spending but the moment you meet a beautiful lady the first thing you want to do is show her how much you are worth to woe her. You do this because you lack in 'impressing skills' and therefore use the wallet as a shortcut to impress.

grin grin grin

coogar:

they want to show off to their less-fortunate friends who have losers as boyfriends.

undecided
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by pendo89(f): 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2011
@ Babe lol yep i noticed the word. grin

coogar:

my friend, action speaks louder than words!

you cannot really have a nice time with a newly-met babe without spending!
there will be dates, someone has to pay for those dates. even if we go dutch on the bill on the first date, the subsequent dates would still put the man in a position to spend more.

besides, babes want their men to pet them. they want to show off to their less-fortunate friends who have losers as boyfriends. so the issue of spending is very vital. it's not like men go out of their way to spend just to impress. for many of us, it's a routine to enjoy life. if i take pendo89 to paris now to shop, i am not trying to impress you. cool that is where i shop normally. tongue

I see some good conversation skills there as well.Keep up.
But here is the deal. I said spending is inevitable but when you have a thick wallet and empty brain then what.
What keeps the girl's heart beating is not the the paris tour.Its your persona. If you dont impress me in those other areas I will persuade u to travel alone because what you spend on me will either fatten me up or make me feel comfortable but not satisfied.
There will always be a craving for other things.

1 Like

Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by BABE3: 5:55pm On Nov 21, 2011
pendo89:

but when you have a thick wallet and empty brain then what.

grin grin grin
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by MrCork17: 6:00pm On Nov 21, 2011
Mr Cork<<<< Carrys thick wallet with American Express, visa, Vista express, dollar & Italian naira wink
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by coogar: 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2011
pendo89:

@ Babe what now? grin

I see come good conversation skills there as well.Keep up.
But here is the deal. I said spending is inevitable but when you have a thick wallet and empty brain then what.
What keeps the girl's heart beating is not the the paris tour.Its the Its your persona. If you dont impress me in those other areas I can tell u to travel alone because what you spend on me will either fatten me up or make me feel comfortable but not satisfied.
There will always be a craving for other things.

then it's left for the babe to weigh her options.
of course, there are plenty of "money-miss-road" men out there who cannot keep up with the pace of a good conversation. i understand that perfectly. as a guy, i cannot even stand daft women who are clueless in every topic of discussion.

that said, you still have guys who are intelligent enough to wow you with their conversation skills and who also have thick wallets to convert their "sweet" words into action. i can impress any woman without money. it's the easiest task for the average nigerian male but on the other hand, i am not foolish - i know money talks!  grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by BABE3: 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2011
coogar:

it's the easiest task for the average nigerian male

Where do you get your "stories" from? Impressing without money is the hardest task for an average Nigerian male.

pendo89:

@ Babe what now? grin

Non'. Just shining my teeth.
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by pendo89(f): 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2011
BABE!:

Non'. Just shining my teeth.

i noticed the mistake. wicked

coogar:

i can impress any woman without money. it's the easiest task for the average nigerian male but on the other hand, i am not foolish - i know money talks!  grin

Now that is what am talking about. Its possible to do that but most guys fail to realise. They need to know that the way to a lady's heart is not via Mr.biggs or those other places they mention here everyday.In my view guys who raise a storm about spending are those who suck at impressing and when they realise they have gone bankrupt they come crying that the ladies love money.
When you first meet a lady she doesn't know how much you are worth.Its you to determine what type of lady falls for you during the first encounter cz what you protray will act as a sieve. Its your burden to impress without flashing the wallet first. Girls love men who are confident and coherent and know what they want. So impress using your mind first. The wallet can come later.
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by MrsChima1(f): 6:18pm On Nov 21, 2011
Men impress with their wallet and women impress with their colorful words.
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by MrCork17: 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2011
Mrs Chima. Do guys really try to impress you or they just ignore you? Don’t lie! wink
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by MrsChima1(f): 6:29pm On Nov 21, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mrs Chima. Do guys really try to impress you or they just ignore you? Don’t lie! wink

99% of Nairaland threads bearing my name are created by MALE CHATTERS including YOU.

You tell me. wink
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by pendo89(f): 6:30pm On Nov 21, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Men impress with their wallet and women impress with their colorful words.  

Then what. what if the wallet is no more. Theres a thread here about a dude complaining of lost love cz hes got no more cash to spend.
Am like cz thats what u used to woe her in the first place. some things dont die like persona.
Any guy that cant woe a lady without flashing wallet has dead brain cells. Its possible. let her dump you later cz you r broke but u tried to impress meaning you are smart enough and deserve a pat on the back.
you are not a loser in other words.
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by MrCork17: 6:31pm On Nov 21, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

99% of Nairaland threads bearing my name are created by MALE CHATTERS including YOU. 

You tell me.   wink

ok you win. I like you but YOU AINT GETTING ME!!!  angry
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by MrsChima1(f): 6:37pm On Nov 21, 2011
Mr, Cork:

ok you win. I like you but [b]YOU AINT GETTING ME!!!  angry[/b]

[size=44pt]Thank God! lipsrsealed[/size]

Everyone is welcome to the PARTY! Yeeeeeehaw! grin grin
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by MrCork17: 6:41pm On Nov 21, 2011
hang on there.  Dont celebrate coz you still owe me puuuny from 28 of march 2009!! angry
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by MrsChima1(f): 6:45pm On Nov 21, 2011
pendo89:

Then what. what if the wallet is no more. Theres a thread here about a dude complaining of lost love cz hes got no more cash to spend.
Am like cz thats what u used to woe her in the first place. some things dont die like persona.
Any guy that cant woe a lady without flashing wallet has dead brain cells. Its possible. let her dump you later cz you r broke but u tried to impress meaning you are smart enough and deserve a pat on the back.
you are not a loser in other words.

I see your point and I am more impress with a man's brains than the dollars in his pockets.  I can support myself without A MAN but men these days can't fathom that SOME women are independent and successful in their own rites.  

However with gold diggers and dependent women rising to the brim, men feels that the way to impress a woman because she is asking for cash.  

A full brain man has more to offer than an empty brain man regardless if his pockets are thick or slim.  A broke man can use creative ways to make up for lack of cash and depending on the type of woman he has, she will appreciate him.
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by MrsChima1(f): 6:46pm On Nov 21, 2011
Mr, Cork:

hang on there.  Dont celebrate coz you still owe me puuuny from 28 of march 2009!! angry

Can I email my nuts to you?
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by MrCork17: 6:50pm On Nov 21, 2011
Whaaaaat!! I just lost my American Express. It has a limit of only £52,000
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 21, 2011
Let us stop deceiving ourselves " when poverty knocks at the door, love jumps out at the window" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 21, 2011
Without money, words are empty. Love is good and money is important, very important.
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by pendo89(f): 7:25pm On Nov 21, 2011
tpacalipse:

Let us stop deceiving ourselves " when poverty knocks at the door, love jumps out at the window"  grin grin

That is what losers say. Do a worlwide survey and see how many have stuck through thick and thin. Yes they are there.
You are missing the point here. Its not about Money.Topic is about 'IMPRESSING'. Do you have other impressive qualities besides money?
Are u able to capture a lady's mind without flashing the dollar? I know men who can. But seems u belong to the category who cant.

Floxyluv:

Without money, words are empty. Love is good and money is important, very important.
Very important,infact even the good word says it answers all things so I value it. It also has the ability to disappear as fast as it came.
Majority of guys lack in other qualities. They use money to make up for that.Now u sure dont want that kind of guy.
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by coogar: 7:48pm On Nov 21, 2011
BABE!:

Where do you get your "stories" from? Impressing without money is the hardest task for an average Nigerian male.

every nigerian male is a basketmouth/teju-babyface! nigerian males will make you laugh till your ribs break.
i am sure those things impress you!

1 Like

Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2011
@poster
this is a double edge sword issue:
A) any lively/cheerful man can get closer to a woman, regardless of his financial status. the catch is that NOT all men are equal. so most will use whatever they have to try and impress women. if they have NO qualities and entice women with money then the joke is on both of them.

B) most men who criticize stoopid spending while in dating, do so because they ultimately know that these spenders are spoiling the field. these women get used to such brainless spending and when we (real men) meet these babes later on down the line, we have to do a complete brainwash/reboot to get this babes back to the real world.

C) we cant really blame men who do such silly spending because its their money, and thats the kind of r/ship they want to be in. some men WANT/NEED to have women depending on them, it makes them feel desired, important etc. therefore to THESE guys, spending is the ONLY way and not viewed as wrong.

D) sadly, the way to "SOME" ladie's heart IS via Mr Biggs/BB and gifts etc. we have to be honest about what kind of women are out there. some SINCERELY believe that the perfect man needs to be generous therefore they cant really get close to a poor guy. i dont blame these gals, i blame society for such way of thinking. if we all had the same financial status then life would be better but it aint like that. some  aint got nothing and dont want to date someone as destitute as they are.

E) as for you saying that spending IS necessary in dating, i will say yes so long as women understand that spending is a two way street. ANY women who think that only men should spend in dating, is the reason why we have this problem today.
- many frown when a man say: "let's go dutch?"
- many are thought from a very young age that men should pay for dinner.
- many believe that dating us is a favor TO US, and therefore spending money is the compensation for that privilege. 
- many men/women lack basic communication skills and therefore men need to get them to places where their mouth will be full, and less talking will be required/involved. lol

there are many ways to impress women without spending, it all depends on what kind of women you are trying to discover, but having her laugh, and making her feel comfortable enough to open up, will get you half way there.

1 Like

Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by dabrake(m): 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2011
Me wey no get swit mouth nko? As i no come get dat kain money(at my present phase) to troway nko? Wel, i thank baba God sey im deposit some kain things inside mi wey allow babes dey look me.
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by pendo89(f): 8:56pm On Nov 21, 2011
dabrake:

Me wey no get swit mouth nko? As i no come get dat kain money(at my present phase) to troway nko? Wel, i thank baba God sey im deposit some kain things inside mi wey allow babes dey look me.

gosh will u kindly interpret?
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by pendo89(f): 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
this is a double edge sword issue:
A) any lively/cheerful man can get closer to a woman, regardless of his financial status. the catch is that NOT all men are equal. so most will use whatever they have to try and impress women. if they have NO qualities and entice women with money then the joke is on both of them. smiley

B) most men who criticize stoopid spending while in dating, do so because they ultimately know that these spenders are spoiling the field. these women get used to such brainless spending and when we (real men) meet these babes later on down the line, we have to do a complete brainwash/reboot to get this babes back to the real world. grin

C) we cant really blame men who do such silly spending because its their money, and thats the kind of r/ship they want to be in. some men WANT/NEED to have women depending on them, it makes them feel desired, important etc. therefore to THESE guys, spending is the ONLY way and not viewed as wrong. These are the guys who transform into abusive partners later bcz they become controlling.

D) sadly, the way to "SOME" ladie's heart IS via Mr Biggs/BB and gifts etc. we have to be honest about what kind of women are out there. some SINCERELY believe that the perfect man needs to be generous therefore they cant really get close to a poor guy. i dont blame these gals, i blame society for such way of thinking. if we all had the same financial status then life would be better but it aint like that. some  aint got nothing and dont want to date someone as destitute as they are. yep though a bit risky cz u end up receiving care but not love

E) as for you saying that spending IS necessary in dating, i will say yes so long as women understand that spending is a two way street. ANY women who think that only men should spend in dating, is the reason why we have this problem today.
- many frown when a man say: "let's go dutch? I read here that its immoral for a lady to say utter this phrase. That it demeans the man.
- many are thought from a very young age that men should pay for dinner. blame society
- many believe that dating us is a favor TO US, and therefore spending money is the compensation for that privilege. if she doesnt know what she wants
- many men/women lack basic communication skills and therefore men need to get them to places where their mouth will be full, and less talking will be required/involved. lol grin true dat. The reason I said some dates fatten u up only.

there are many way to impress women without spending, it all depends on what kind of women you are trying to discover, but having her laugh, and making her feel comfortable enough to open up, will get you half way there. Now that is what.
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by dabrake(m): 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2011
pendo89:

gosh will u kindly interpret?
even me sef no understand. Na just /*u knw nah*/
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 21, 2011
pendo89:

These are the guys who transform into abusive partners later bcz they become controlling.

i have to say that if a guy BUYS a gal with money/gifts, she becomes his property and he has all the RIGHTS to decide what is right or wrong in this r/ship. these type of r/ship are not EQUAL r/ship. the guy is the chief/boss and the lady is the "servant" who will attend to all his needs and desires because THAT IS WHAT THE "PAYMENT" IS FOR.

yep though a bit risky cz u end up receiving care but not love

many dont know the difference. they fall in love with the false sense of security, the new lifestyle/status, the feeling of being (now) proud of themselves, the feeling of walking with their head high because of the person they now represent. so they fall in love with who they are now AND INDIRECTLY attributes that to the person who help them become that NEW person.

I read here that its immoral for a lady to say utter this phrase. That it demeans the man.

lol yes, sadly, thats what these GD and broke a[b]s[/b]s begging women will tell you. any man who falls for this has only himself to blame for dating someone who is always on her knees asking. if a woman doesnt want to go dutch because she hasnt got the funds, then i will understand, BUT, if that person has the cash but just doesnt want to pay her share (because of dumb ideology) then she is the kind of ladies that men should RUN FROM. we men respect independent women and walk over begging ones, you gals should decide which ones you want to be.

blame society

yep i do, and also blame men who are not strong enough to say NO. i "believe" i am an intelligent person, therefore i will always QUESTION something that i dont understand/comprehend. if someone expects me to ALWAYS pay for dinner then this person has to explain to me WHY.
if a woman tells me that paying for dinner is a requirement in our r/ship then i will be quick to tell her that fukcing will be the DESSERT each and every time!!!!!
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by MarcAnthon(m): 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2011
@OP, why do girls always like to sit back and let guys do all the talking? Pretty dumb. The guy is supposed to spend on you, talk to you, impress you, love you, etc, etc, What do the girls bring to the table aside a fine face (for those that are fine o)? Pray tell, I get peeps hitting me up on calls and chats all the time and going silent after saying hello (expecting me to gist them, i think say na u first buzz me?) or a girl just sitting lamely b4 you seeming to say 'oya gist me'. You no get mouth? I tire o!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

S£xcapade Gone Wrong…(18+) / Sustaining Relationships Without Money / Guitar Status Quotes For Facebook / Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.