Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending (15459 Views)

3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending / 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money / How Do You Approach A Girl You Don't Know And Impress Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Nayah(f): 11:09am On Nov 23, 2011
jay bee:

Why don't you just make my job easier by going ahead to tell me what a guy needs to do to have Nayah by his side cheesy
What makes Nayah weak?
We wanna learn

PS: We want specifics or case scenarios

lol Who wants to know what do you mean by "we want to know" lol grin
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Basildon1(m): 11:27am On Nov 23, 2011
Nayah:

Baslibon the fact not all NL female didn't reply doesn't mean she's wrong, since each time people talking about Nigerian women as goldiggers and so on the same replies appear, it's just that this question has been viewed and reviewed so many times, as for me liabilities are shared as I told
My favorite kenyan Pendo lot of kisses anyway wink kiss kiss kiss
I am observing not judging based on the frequency of  female responses. There are lots of topics that get repeated daily on NL - even some where it is OBVIOUS that the poster is winding up the readers and yet i see females literally rip the thread apart on the regular!

Environments are different, outside of Nigeria,u can impress a hot girl simply by your approach, convo, going to a local restaurant  for a cheap  meal and cheap drinks while getting to know her better. It doesnt matter that u live in a house share, use a bus pass and carry a shyt fone.

THIS DOES NOT WORK IN NIGERIA! Just a fact - no criticism, A smart guy understands it is better to hate the game, not the player.
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by jaybee3(m): 11:33am On Nov 23, 2011
Nayah:

lol Who wants to know what do you mean by "we want to know" lol grin
Me me me me
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by pendo89(f): 11:41am On Nov 23, 2011
Hello nayah, JB can u please impress first.

Basildon1:

I am observing not judging based on the frequency of  female responses. There are lots of topics that get repeated daily on NL - even some where it is OBVIOUS that the poster is winding up the readers and yet i see females literally rip the thread apart on the regular!

Environments are different, outside of Nigeria,u can impress a hot girl simply by your approach, convo, going to a local restaurant  for a cheap  meal and cheap drinks while getting to know her better. It doesnt matter that u live in a house share, use a bus pass and carry a shyt fone.

THIS DOES NOT WORK IN NIGERIA! Just a fact - no criticism, A smart guy understands it is better to hate the game, not the player.

Actually I have come to believe that and its good to know. It answers the many questions I have always had about nigerian culture.
The thread was actually directed at guys so I really wanted to hear from the men. Am sure I sound like a broken record to some girls and men alike but like I said am not trying to defend any gender.Its a very open question.
Aim was to make men understand that winning a woman is not hard and you dont need to go out of your way to do it.
If you understand 'female speak' then its very easy.Some men have admitted that they can do that.I support that and call them real men.
Any man who flashes a wallet to impress and any lady who is impressed by wallet first is simply losing it cz you miss out on good quality men.
Unfortunately IT DOESN'T WORK IN NIGERIA.
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Nayah(f): 11:47am On Nov 23, 2011
jay bee:

Me me me me
Be creative! smiley wink

Pendo89 what Basildon has said is his opinion, even though many of them would agree I know some Nigerians, and born out there completely different, the same problem as usual!: It's all about making good choice and take your time to select a good person
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Basildon1(m): 11:52am On Nov 23, 2011
pendo89:

Hello nayah, JB can u please impress first.

Actually I have come to believe that and its good to know. It answers the many questions I have always had about nigerian culture.
The thread was actually directed at guys so I really wanted to hear from the men. Am sure I sound like a broken record to some girls and men alike but like I said am not trying to defend any gender.Its a very open question.
Aim was to make men understand that winning a woman is not hard and you dont need to go out of your way to do it.
If you understand 'female speak' then its very easy.Some men have admitted that they can do that.I support that and call them real men.
Any man who flashes a wallet to impress and any lady who is impressed by wallet first is simply losing it cz you miss out on good quality men.
Unfortunately IT DOESN'T WORK IN NIGERIA.

Dont get me totally wrong. I am not saying splash cash and hope it covers up for the qualities that you lack as a man. Just saying the combination is needed is Nigeria. Females require a level of comfort to take it to the next level of considering your heart's content (at least with the current generation). A banker will not date a plumber in Nigeria no matter how good his heart is.
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by pendo89(f): 12:02pm On Nov 23, 2011
Basildon1:

Dont get me totally wrong. I am not saying splash cash and hope it covers up for the qualities that you lack as a man. Just saying[b] the combination is needed is Nigeria. Females require a level of comfort to take it to the next level of considering your heart's conten[/b]t (at least with the current generation[b]). A banker will not date a plumber in Nigeria no matter how good his heart is.[/b]

That is not a nigerian issue to be sincere.All females need comfort. And the combi is good.I too prefer it.
Interesting why the plumber should not be loved but u know what? It's his fault and not the temp. of his wallet.I think if he works on his style and personality he will win a pretty lady.Not necessarily a banker if they reject him but a pretty modest woman.
At the end of the day every lady's heart is yearning for love not money even though many wont admitt it.
Money is like oil it just makes life easy but cant keep you company or be your friend.

Again I know I sound like a broken record but I hold on to that whether it works in nigeria or not.
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Basildon1(m): 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2011
pendo89:

Again I know I sound like a broken record but I hold on to that whether it works in nigeria or not.

No u dont sound like a broken record. Your points are very valid, hopefully u see my point too. A breakdown will be long smiley
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by jaybee3(m): 12:27pm On Nov 23, 2011
Nayah:

Be creative!  smiley wink

Pendo89 what Basildon has said is his opinion, even though many of them would agree I know some Nigerians, and born out there completely different, the same problem as usual!: It's all about making good choice and take your time to select a good person
How do i get creative without spending? I am really scratching my head her ya know

Wouldn't i have to spend some cash If i have to come visit you in France?
Wouldn't that be impressive as i'm leaving my domain to come woo you?

Admit it, excessive is not encouraged but a lil spending is the norm. What we ought to be talking about is what amount of spending would impress the ladies.
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Nayah(f): 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2011
jay bee:

How do i get creative without spending? I am really scratching my head her ya know

Admit it, excessive is not encouraged but a lil spending is the norm. What we ought to be talking about is what amount of spending would impress the ladies.

Money doesn't buy love, I told you if you want to offer me something for special occasions or because you want ( not so regularly) I'd accept it politely but if you show me off your money to make me fall in love or date me I'd definetely say NO, because you might not respect me then and thinking I'm there or you've done a lot for me and so on I don't really like it
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by pendo89(f): 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2011
Basildon1:

No u dont sound like a broken record. Your points are very valid, hopefully u see my point too. A breakdown will be long  smiley

What I have learnt is,each society gets used to it's own system. When you start understanding other cultures then you start seeing defects in your own system.Unfortunately theres nothing much one can do apart from 2 things.Embrace and adopt it or break the cycle and create a new identity for urself.
Having an open mind is a good thing,makes you see the world from different perspectives.
Look at the nollywood film called BB babes that's is all over the internet.I did not come across it on a nl or any other forum but a foreign site and it doesn't do justice to the females there. It just confirms what people read here.I wonder what the producers thought cz its negative though true they say.

jay bee:

How do i get creative without spending?
Does your mind need an expensive makeover? Brains are God given. grin Use that mind to warm up Nayah. Picture a blank mind with a fat wallet> disaster.

Of course you would! But the reason you are going there is cz u impressed her in the first place and she invited you.See the difference? you dont have to spend if shes not impressed.

Yep thats okay.You are attracted to her to the extent of wanting to leave your domain. That feeling supercedes the amount you spend on travel.

I think you need to ask 'what other qualities do i possess as a guy that would make a lady fall for me before she even knows my worth.

Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Nayah(f): 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2011
Pendo89 you're on point as usual! Jay bee and many brothers on here seem to spend to impress a lady or think it's complusory, well I wouldn't tell I would refuse a present but sincerly I prefer the man first!
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2011
Pro01 has made some valid points, as usual, but there is ONE fundamental issue here: WE (men) are the root of this problem.
you see, some chiefs/senators/big men/gov looters etc are quick to showers some gal (half their age) with expensive gifts. this gal will get accustomed to this kind of "attention", so she goes around and now demand for such "attention" from every guy she meet. now, sadly,  the next guy she dates may be poor but he will do everything to try to act like these rich gentlemen, KNOWING FULLY WELL that he aint go it (thats his silly ego). THIS is the problem here, the fact that most Nigerian dont want to admit that they are NOT as well off as these guys, admitting that they are COMMON. . . . . and therefore that will keep these "part time ashis" believing that their company has a price tag.

who are we kidding? these women talk to each other and therefore the word has done the round already, and now, any two bit skank believes that she should be rewarded with gifts and money too, in order to be in a r/ship.

if your friend told you that there was a new system to make quick easy money LEGALLY, wouldnt you all go along and join that system? thats what these women are doing, thanks to men who have more money than sense (or those that are willing to eat garri for a whole month, just to pay for some thief's BB).

the solution to this is very simple: it doesnt matter how many of these gals beg, if WE (men) all decide to NOT pay these "criminals", hunger (and no money for BB subscription) will have them RECONSIDER!

so brothas, join me this weekend for the "WE NO GO PAY-KEEP YOUR STINKY TOTO" rally, and let's put an end to this nonsense!
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by pendo89(f): 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

Pro01 has made some valid points, as usual, but there is ONE fundamental issue here: WE (men) are the root of this problem.
you see, some chiefs/senators/big men/gov looters etc are quick to showers some gal (half their age) with expensive gifts. this gal will get accustomed to this kind of "attention", so she goes around and now demand for such "attention" from every guy she meet. now, sadly,  the next guy she dates may be poor but he will do everything to try to act like these rich gentlemen, KNOWING FULLY WELL that he aint go it (thats his silly ego). THIS is the problem here, the fact that most Nigerian dont want to admit that they are NOT as well off as these guys, admitting that they are COMMON. . . . . and therefore that will keep these "part time ashis" believing that their company has a price tag.

who are we kidding? these women talk to each other and therefore the word has done the round already, and now, any two bit skank believes that she should be rewarded with gifts and money too, in order to be in a r/ship.

if your friend told you that there was a new system to make quick easy money LEGALLY, wouldnt you all go along and join that system? thats what these women are doing, thanks to men who have more money than sense (or those that are willing to eat garri for a whole month, just to pay for some thief's BB).

the solution to this is very simple: it doesnt matter how many of these gals beg, if WE (men) all decide to NOT pay these "criminals", hunger (and no money for BB subscription) will have them RECONSIDER!

so brothas, join me this weekend for the "WE NO GO PAY-KEEP YOUR STINKY TOTO" rally, and let's put an end to this nonsense!

shocked lipsrsealed undecided grin smiley smiley
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by jaybee3(m): 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2011
Dilemma Alert [size=14pt]***********************************************[/size]
How do i impress Nayah aka sweet potato  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2011
pendo89:

Deep stuff. But I understand now. I blame the society and the pressure it puts on girls.Some things as you rightfully said are a cultural phenomenon.
What to do? just live life.
I will reserve my thoughts here because am foreign and therefore cannot pretend to know the nigerian culture more than you.You can see my mind wasnt on nigeria but the world as a whole, but people will always refer to the society they live in rather than make a general conclusion.
Its funny cz where I come from the mens outcry is 'women have become too independent they no longer need the men' grin grin.
I think they got fed up of being pampered and taken care of and so they are doing everything possible including men's work to become independent.
It's more proud to say you are doing all by yourself rather than say some guy is taking care of you.It makes you lose value in the face of your friends when you are depicted that way. Crazy how societies behave.
At the end of the day I always say,if you allow the society to shape you at times you will die a miserable person. Not all things cultural are beneficial.

na war o
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by pendo89(f): 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2011
oluface:

na war o

is that the same thing as na waa oo? urs has an 'r'

jay bee:

JB!! angry You are losing it. This is what happens when you are too used to buying gifts to impress. A girl is still chatting and replying you and you are asking what to do to impress her? You think a girl will bother replying if she doesnt feel you? The convo is still going on so puuliz sense and make the right move cz u you'v made your mark in her heart!! Impressive. grin grin grin. Prove me wrong nayah!.
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by pendo89(f): 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 23, 2011
jay bee:

very simple: get on the Eurostar and get yourself over to France for a "friendly" weekend. that will surely show her that you mean business. . . . . . .  and possibly get her to open her LEGS. . . .  . . . .  sorry i meant to write her HEART, lol!
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by jaybee3(m): 2:02pm On Nov 23, 2011
Can i hire u pendo as my publicist?
U sure have a sweet mouth  tongue
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by jaybee3(m): 2:04pm On Nov 23, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

very simple: get on the Eurostar and get yourself over to France for a "friendly" weekend. that will surely show her that you mean business. . . . . . .  and possibly get her to open her LEGS. . . .  . . . .  sorry i meant to write her HEART, lol!
Crazy crazy MrBJ
Naah is a very busy lady grin grin grin grin
Meanwhile, i need low down on eastern europe gigs, Me and some mates wanna do a weekend away. Any pointers will be best appreciated
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Nayah(f): 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

Yeah right lol

jay bee:

Crazy crazy MrBJ
Meanwhile, i need low down on eastern europe gigs, Me and some mates wanna do a weekend away. Any pointers will be best appreciated
lool JB, Pendo said it all I've already replied
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by pendo89(f): 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2011
jay bee:

Can i hire u pendo as my publicist?
U sure have a sweet mouth  tongue

No thanks.Am trying to make you see it. You are going round and round its making me dizzy. Her reaction is proof that gifts is not it.
Your conversation skill is winning here.see? grin and you have captured the mind already.That is step 1.
Step 2. Gosh ok do what MBJ ( he sure is something else but he makes sense) recommends. Go knock on her door!
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 23, 2011
jay bee:

Crazy crazy MrBJ

as busy as she may be, if you happen to be in Paris, i am sure she will find time to meet you for a friendly drink under the Tour Eiffel (or even show you the beautiful city). it would be AGAINST her NL friendly persona not to.

Meanwhile, i need low down on eastern europe gigs,  Me and some mates wanna do a weekend away. Any pointers will be best appreciated

it depends what you guys are after:
if you want to party, cheap drink and a great city to visit with great women then Prague is the best place to go to ( i even have a friend i can hook you up to so she can show you the place  wink ) if you are serious about Prague send me an email, i may even get you a studio flat to stay at for free (if it is available)

if you guys want to be neck deep in women, Latvia is the place to be, although a small "donation" may be required before scoring lol.
also i have always found Poland to be great/cheap  (the further away from Warsaw the better), and Budapest to be overrated (although the women over there are something else).

now you should also consider SCANDINAVIA: Denmark/Sweden to be precise, you will thank me later!
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Nayah(f): 2:24pm On Nov 23, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

as busy as she may be, if you happen to be in Paris, i am sure she will find time to meet you for a friendly drink under the Tour Eiffel (or even show you the beautiful city). it would be AGAINST her NL friendly persona not to.

it depends what you guys are after:
if you want to party, cheap drink and a great city to visit with great women then Prague is the best place to go to ( i even have a friend i can hook you up to so she can show you the place  wink ) if you are serious about Prague send me an email, i may even get you a studio flat to stay at for free (if it is available)

if you guys want to be neck deep in women, Latvia is the place to be, although a "donation" may be required before scoring lol.
also i have always found Poland to be great/cheap  (the further away from Warsaw the better), and Budapest to be overrated (although the women over there are something else).

You seem to know me better wink
now you should also consider SCANDINAVIA: Denmark/Sweden to be precise, you will thank me later!
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by jaybee3(m): 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2011
@MrBJ
I will surely be in touch

@Nayah
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by pendo89(f): 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2011
grin grin isnt God gracious JB.
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Nayah(f): 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2011
JB I'm blushing
Pendo loool
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by pendo89(f): 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2011
k back to topic.wait for him in lyon. grin

MRbrownJAY:

Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Nosyke(m): 3:36pm On Nov 23, 2011
Interesting thread, I'm loving it
meka boy You said it all grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by mekaboy(m): 4:28pm On Nov 23, 2011
[b] MRBROWN YOU ARE ADVICING GUYS NOT TO SPEND, WHEN THE URGE TO HOLD A WOMAN FOR THIS COLD XMASS SEASON COMES AROUND, HOPE YOU WILL BE THEIR TO SATISFY THE GUYS WHO REFUSE TO SPEND. grin grin grin

SOME GIRLS SAY "NO FINANCE NO ROMANCE" I USE TO BLAME THEM BUT ONE GIRL MADE A POINT CLEAR TO ME AND I THINK I UNDERSTAND WHY THEY LIKE THE RICH GUYS.

YOU CAN SEE A GIRL IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A BROKE GUY, HE HAS SWEET MOUTH AND EVERY, BUT HE COULD BE STRESSING HER OUT,
HE WANTS TO KNOW WHO CALLED HER AND WHO SHE IS CALLING.
HE COULD EVEN BE THE VERY JEALOUS TYPE
SOME BROKE GUYS EVEN BEAT UP THE GIRL WHEN ANGRY AND FRUSTRATED.

NOW THE GIRL SAYS, SHE WILL RATHER DATE A RICH GUY AND ENDURE THE STRESS THAN DATE A BROKE GUY AND ENDURE THE SAME STRESS. ATLEAST AFTER THEY FIGHT AND QUAREL THE RICH GUY WILL BUY HER AN EXPENSIVE GIVE TO MAKE IT UP.

BUT THE POOR GUY WILL SOAK GARRI AND GROUNDNUT AND GIVE HER TO MAKE UP.

WHY ENTER A BUS WITHOUT AIR CONDITION WHEN YOU CAN STILL GET A PRIVATE TAXI WITH AIR CONDITION AT THE SAME PRICE?
ITS EASIER TO WIN A GIRL WHO IS COMFORTABLE WITHOUT MONEY THAN TO WIN A BROKE GIRL WITHOUT MONEY, THE COUNTRIES SITUATION FROWNS AT IT.

WHY DO YOU THINK THE POLITICIANS LOOT IN NIGERIA?

THEY WANT THINGS TO BE SO HARD, SO ONLY A FEW PEOPLE CAN BE RICH, AND THE FINE GIRLS WILL HAVE NO OPTION BUT DEPEND ON THEM grin grin grin grin

ASSUMING A RICH SENATOR IS DATING A GIRL, PAYS HER FEES, RENTS A COMFORTABLE APPARTMENT FOR HER. AND THE BROKE GUY WITH SWEET MOUTH WINS HER OVER, AND SHE BREAKS UP WITH THE RICH MAN, WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN THE RENT EXPIRES ??

" A BIRD AND A FISH CAN FALL INLOVE BUT WHERE WILL THEY LIVE " ?
[/b]
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Basildon1(m): 4:39pm On Nov 23, 2011
mekaboy:

" A BIRD AND A FISH CAN FALL INLOVE BUT WHERE WILL THEY LIVE " ?

LMFAO!! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? / I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO / 45 Things A Girl Must Know About Guys....TRUE OR FALSE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.