Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

FG Took Abandoned Train From Lagos To Port Harcourt And Aba. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Took Abandoned Train From Lagos To Port Harcourt And Aba. (1917 Views)

Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) / El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift / Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Took Abandoned Train From Lagos To Port Harcourt And Aba. by Deltancapo: 5:52am On May 07
FatherOfJesus:
Dude, this should be a collective call for standard. Port Harcourt is Ikwerre land but you people always are mute.

One of the most useless set of people I have ever seen. They carry your money to Lagos, Abuja and Kano but you settle for crumbs and fight those who want to defend you. Very useless set of people.

Just imagine, they used oil money to do standard train in Kano, Kaduna, Lagos and Abuja but brought abandoned trains to port Harcourt and you are here capping.

Everyone knows Ikwerre people are shitty people and Nigeria needs you to be shitty so they can further exploit your shittiness and steal your resources to build their places.

Useless people who told you ikwerre people are suffering, you guys are far from civilization, you have a very low thinking mindset and full of hatred.
Re: FG Took Abandoned Train From Lagos To Port Harcourt And Aba. by Deltancapo: 5:58am On May 07
DMerciful:
If you're Ikwerre and think in Lagos or North they wont tag you Igbo if there's war or clashes, you're deceiving yourself.

I'm Igbo from Delta but nobody asked me where I'm from. I got same treatment when I was in Ibadan in 2013 though the vast majority of Ibadan people are nice. I prefer my stay in Ibadan to Lagos.

You're Igbo, remove the Delta from it.
Deltan are non Igbo.

How many indigenous people of the Delta, you've seen in multitude spreading themselves across Nigeria,if not Igbo.
Re: FG Took Abandoned Train From Lagos To Port Harcourt And Aba. by Deltancapo: 6:01am On May 07
obawinner:
Bola Ahmed is your president, he has no single project he has abandoned. The minister of works is Engr Umahi, he's a reputable engineer.

It's the audacity of you southeastern preventing the progress of the south south who contribute significantly to the development of this country.

Wail from now to decade, the coastal road will be completed. It will open south south up for prosperity.

The south south should know their neighboring enemies and May God spare our lives.

Igbo doesn't deserve to be in Nigeria, they should open the door of Biafra for them.
Re: FG Took Abandoned Train From Lagos To Port Harcourt And Aba. by Deltancapo: 6:03am On May 07
FatherOfJesus:
I don't give a heck about Ikwerre people. As a matter of fact, I don't rate them at all.

I know they are igbos whether or not they like it, but they are silly. If you younger Bro dey Bleep up, call am out. Ikwerre gullibility and shitiness is one means by which the North divides everyone and rules.

They are the most cheated set of people because they actually owned this resources but get crumbs.

Inferiority complex no wonder Igbo will remain irrelevant in Nigeria.
Re: FG Took Abandoned Train From Lagos To Port Harcourt And Aba. by DMerciful(m): 7:09am On May 07
Come force me na, because na you own Delta.

Me na old Warri, no be today! You know Okumagba Avenue? You know Okere market, you know Emebiren? You nor reach!
Deltancapo:

You're Igbo, remove the Delta from it.
Deltan are non Igbo.

How many indigenous people of the Delta, you've seen in multitude spreading themselves across Nigeria,if not Igbo.
Re: FG Took Abandoned Train From Lagos To Port Harcourt And Aba. by Brenbentondiaz: 7:25am On May 07
FatherOfJesus:
If you the see the backward train these guys commissioned, it's shameful.

How you have standard trains in Lagos, Ibadan, Kano and Kaduna but you brought abandoned train to us the Aba and Port Harcourt.

If we talk now, Ikwerre people will think that we are against. It's time for Ikwerre people, who actually contribute majority of the resources to speak but they are mute. They are pretending like they are not seeing the shame called trains

B-b-b-but I thought you guys are not Nigerians, and that you're Biaflans? I thought Tulumbu is not your plesident? So, considering the above, you should consider the donation of those trains as foreign aid to support your poor, degenerate region. Developers and being confused. Lolz.
Re: FG Took Abandoned Train From Lagos To Port Harcourt And Aba. by Brenbentondiaz: 7:35am On May 07
DMerciful:
If you're Ikwerre and think in Lagos or North they wont tag you Igbo if there's war or clashes, you're deceiving yourself.

I'm Igbo from Delta but nobody asked me where I'm from. I got same treatment when I was in Ibadan in 2013 though the vast majority of Ibadan people are nice. I prefer my stay in Ibadan to Lagos.

Calabar and Ijaw people will be tagged iiiibos too in the north and west. Therefore, Calabar and Ijaw people are iiiibos too, right? They feed you guys with some special anti-logic drug while growing up (along with a cocktail of anti-truth drugs).
Re: FG Took Abandoned Train From Lagos To Port Harcourt And Aba. by DMerciful(m): 7:40am On May 07
Rotimi Amaechi is Ikwerre and he said he is Igbo. Some say they are, some say they're not but everybody knows they are.

Egyptians say they're not Africans but Arabs but everybody knows they're Africans.

Ijaws and Efik people are Biafrans whether they believe it or not. They were in the old Eastern region
Brenbentondiaz:

Calabar and Ijaw people will be tagged iiiibos too in the north and west. Therefore, Calabar and Ijaw people are iiiibos too, right? They feed you guys with some special anti-logic drug while growing up (along with a cocktail of anti-truth drugs).
Re: FG Took Abandoned Train From Lagos To Port Harcourt And Aba. by Brenbentondiaz: 7:40am On May 07
nedu666:

Yoruba man pretending to be ikwerre. We ikwerre people ko, we idiot people ni

Truly you idiot ni.
Re: FG Took Abandoned Train From Lagos To Port Harcourt And Aba. by Whalis: 7:40am On May 07
FatherOfJesus:
Dude, this should be a collective call for standard. Port Harcourt is Ikwerre land but you people always are mute.

One of the most useless set of people I have ever seen. They carry your money to Lagos, Abuja and Kano but you settle for crumbs and fight those who want to defend you. Very useless set of people.

Just imagine, they used oil money to do standard train in Kano, Kaduna, Lagos and Abuja but brought abandoned trains to port Harcourt and you are here capping.

Everyone knows Ikwerre people are shitty people and Nigeria needs you to be shitty so they can further exploit your shittiness and steal your resources to build their places.
Your stupidity speak to high heavens. Was the train dedicated to Ikwerre people? The train will help in bringing our house helps and slave Labourers from Aba to PH. It was designed so considering who it was meant for.
Re: FG Took Abandoned Train From Lagos To Port Harcourt And Aba. by Brenbentondiaz: 7:41am On May 07
FatherOfJesus:
That man could be a real Ikwerre. Ikwerre people are very shitty to an unbelievable extent.

The irony. The absolute lack of self awareness in this post is hilarious.
Re: FG Took Abandoned Train From Lagos To Port Harcourt And Aba. by AnambraPikinSel: 7:46am On May 07
FatherOfJesus:
If you the see the backward train these guys commissioned, it's shameful.

How you have standard trains in Lagos, Ibadan, Kano and Kaduna but you brought abandoned train to us the Aba and Port Harcourt.

If we talk now, Ikwerre people will think that we are against. It's time for Ikwerre people, who actually contribute majority of the resources to speak but they are mute. They are pretending like they are not seeing the shame called trains

Are abians and lagosians same? One is civilized and the other is not,so Government are not so stupid to give Abia standard train that they would destroy one Monday morning because one Ekpa commanded.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Politics Of Sharia Law In Nigeria / President Barack Obama Should Resign? / Senator Joy Emodi To Replace Akunyili

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.