Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Yoruba Women (and dating) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Women (and dating) (37829 Views)

Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men / Why Igbo Guys Never Marry Yoruba Women? / Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Nobody: 4:16am On Nov 23, 2011
zubeyr:

Mumu I will take good care of her better than her boss stop being protective gay

you can't have her she is your mom so stop being stingy just pass her along she won't regret it wallahi

Seriously, shut up and stop typing like a puz zy.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by zubeyr(m): 4:23am On Nov 23, 2011
^^^
I will shut up my mouth when you shut your puzzy
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Nobody: 4:24am On Nov 23, 2011
zubeyr:

^^^

. . . . Or you can continue typing like a puz zy. Have it your way.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Nobody: 4:53am On Nov 23, 2011
Where Tilapia? ?
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by igboboy1(m): 8:46am On Nov 23, 2011
zubeyr:

^^^

Haha be like say you go open your mouth forever, no bet on this one o cos u go loose big time if u know what i mean grin
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by DaDoctor: 10:16am On Nov 23, 2011
quote from tpia@
wonder why da doctor is running up and down on this thread given the fact that he shamelessly chases different women here at regular intervals, but still claims he has a wife someplace?

yet his fingers are typing faster than a woman's mouth.
[b]
@tpia, I am sure you have issue as per comprehension.
I never said i presently have. I SAID BACK THEN WHEN I WAS DATING! Off course i dated some yoruba ladies.
My tots arent stuck to just my personal experience. MY INLAWS ARE YORUBAS TOO, And i have Corporate yorubas as tenants.
But be it as it may. Get it clear that It isnt in the character of all tribes to indulge in extra marital affairs. This is my issue with the yorubas.
When one decides to marry ,he has taken up a vow befor man and God especially to be faithfully in its entirety. Yes i am into the academia, but despite the odds i stand firm because my wufe looks as new as ever to me.
Now that is the point of deviation of the yoruba tribe. Other tribes may indulge in same but that of the yoruba is so so so alarming and i think it is because you claim you dont like abortion. But do your parents teach you to make casual sex too? Now when the gal is preganant you arrange an introduction and the child comes into the world. then both parents can assume it was a forced marriage/not a choicy one? and as such indulge in trashes.

Yes i am IBO. And i can satnd head high to say that OUR CULTURE AS PER MARRAIGE AND ITS DULY DESERVED RESPECT DIFFERS FROM THAT OF THE YORUBAS who can do anything while in marraige, Young and old, eduacted and illitertate,male and female, I HAVE SEEN THEM ALL mess around like some randy he/she goats.

You are entitled to your view anyway. But the truth still stands firm

NOTE THAT MY CLAIM ISNT THAT ALL OF THE YORUBAS BEHAVE AS SUCH, BUT most. a GREATER PERCENTAGE OF THEM. i HAVE LIVED AMONGST THEM FOR MORE THAN 30YEARS SO MY DEAR I HAVE A GOOD KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE OF THEM. yOU CANT TAKE THAT AWAY.

TO ME, HAVING EXTRA MARITAL AFFAIRS ISNT AN ISSUE IN THE YORUBA CULTURE, SINCE THEY PREACH PREGNANCY BEFORE MARRIAGE.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Tosinville(m): 1:04pm On Nov 23, 2011
Doctor

Look at what you just wrote once again for u to discover they're all bunch of trash for a grown up folk.

1. Assuming am dating your little sister & i mistakenly got her pregnant while we aint ready for marriage then what will be your advice?

2. Who says its mandatory that you must vow before you can date a yoruba girl? bro, where are u getting ur false info from? vow/oath b4 a relationship is an individual stuff from any girl or tribe if that particular girl don't really trust u.

3. Tell me why would a girl be dating someone she can never have a future with or do you think yoruba girls date guys for money like igbo girls? someone she'll mistakenly get pregnant for that her family will disown her? sorry if yoruba girls reject u.

4. Where in yorubaland do they force u to marry their daughter just because impregnated her? but if u a guy with the right sense tell me why would u be having unprotected sex with a girl you can never marry in the first place?

5. abortion is Igbo girls melody, majority of them go after guys that have money to spend but when unwanted pregnancy occur then straight for abortion, my ex is one. Tell which of these two tribes u can boost of for marriage?

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by DaDoctor: 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2011
@tosin. learnt ur bros FEMI now has more than a wife.

please read the responses from the below.

ur grammar cannot change the view of the MASSES. LMAO

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-809273.32.html

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by cynthiafred67(f): 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2011
Igbo guys are sexy yoruba guys are caring and loving 2 me Any other tribe can do except Edo and igbira guys. Eww *can't watch*
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by OneNaira6: 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2011
yoruba men are the most attractive in nigeria(according to the nigerian ladies)

This topic does not concern me because it implied it's meant for Yoruba women only in the title so I go waka go but before I leave I have to correct few things Yoruba men are named the most attractive by YORUBA WOMEN, not Nigerian ladies. All those Yoruba men are attractive topics were created by Yoruba women. Igbo women never gave Yoruba man that title. You for see am for this topic or Naira Land? Go to facebook and see who they've been calling the most attractive then come back and read blisslyfe topic, onila and nnenna, etc. Other Nigerian women did not give that title to Yoruba neither; they claim their own men are the most attractive. If you going to toast yourself, toast unaself well well but do not lie.

Igbo women dey for brothel? I guess you've never met the tosin, omotola, abiola, etc. that are seen every day at the brothels? Okay ooo. Let’s not lie to ourselves ooh, I’m just saying.

E be like say you guys haven't realized how Da doctor is? Hypertension go kill you ooh. Clam down
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by DaDoctor: 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2011
One_Naira:

This topic does not concern me because it implied it's meant for Yoruba women only in the title so I go waka go but before I leave I have to correct few things Yoruba men are named the most attractive by YORUBA WOMEN, not Nigerian ladies. All those Yoruba men are attractive topics were created by Yoruba women. Igbo women never gave Yoruba man that title. You for see am for this topic or Naira Land? Go to facebook and see who they've been calling the most attractive then come back and read blisslyfe topic, onila and nnenna, etc. Other Nigerian women did not give that title to Yoruba neither; they claim their own men are the most attractive. If you going to toast yourself, toast unaself well well but do not lie.

Igbo women dey for brothel? I guess you've never met the tosin, omotola, abiola, etc. that are seen every day at the brothels? Okay ooo. Let’s not lie to ourselves ooh, I’m just saying.

E be like say you guys haven't realized how Da doctor is? Hypertension go kill you ooh. Clam down

SORRY TO ASK OH. ARE U STILL IN PRIMARY 1?
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2011
Dunno but there is something between the Binis and the Yorubas. They like to mingle with each other, both men and women.

I know some yoruba girls who are crazy for bini guys and some bini guys who are crazy over yoruba girls.

I think if yoruba women date/marry out of their tribe, they mainly go for the binis.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Tosinville(m): 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2011
Sincerely, some of my Igbo friends do complain that why yoruba girls are always after their men, immediately, i gave them one or two reasons why majority of yoruba girls can never be with some other tribes.

2. Even we yorubas reject ourselves___Reasons: if ur girl/boyfriend's family happens to be muslims & they don't want her/him to marry from any christian family then what will be she do? na break up go end am na.

Same yoruba christians also reject themselves if the girl happens to be a deeper life member & her boyfriend is redeem member, then they might be a condition from the family that he's not a deeper life or she's not a redeem that can probably break their relationship.

Even some yoruba states also matter with yoruba ppl, if they don't want their daughter to marry from a particular state then what will she do? When D'banj mum is not in support of him to marry Genevieve then what will he do? so that also applies to every other tribes so don't make it seems as if yoruba girls/folks don't know what they're doing when it comes to relationship.

Lastly, IGBO BOYS make una to vex for here if any yoruba girl have once reject u cos they have their reasons behind that. Anybody wey tell this one and him no still understand is a dunce for life.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by DaDoctor: 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2011
Tosinville:

Sincerely, some of my Igbo friends do complain that why yoruba girls are always after their men, immediately, i gave them one or two reasons why majority of yoruba girls can never be with some other tribes.

2. Even we yorubas reject ourselves___Reasons: if your girl/boyfriend's family happens to be muslims & they don't want her/him to marry from any christian family then what will be she do? na break up go end am na.

Same yoruba christians also reject themselves if the girl happens to be a deeper life member & her boyfriend is redeem member, then they might be a condition from the family that he's not a deeper life or she's not a redeem that can probably break their relationship.

Even some yoruba states also matter with yoruba ppl, if they don't want their daughter to marry from a particular state then what will she do? When D'banj mum is not in support of him to marry Genevieve then what will he do? so that also applies to every other tribes so don't make it seems as if yoruba girls/folks don't know what they're doing when it comes to relationship.

Lastly, IGBO BOYS make una to vex for here if any yoruba girl have once reject u cos they have their reasons behind that. Anybody wey tell this one and him no still understand is a dunce for life.

Sincerly my dear, amongst all the ladies i dated way back. the yorubas appeared cheapest. they had no clear cut choice of a man. all they want is to be satisfied. Perhaps its because i am a handsome and rich and inelligent and good looking guy and this lady was the dota of a former comm of police in lag.

SO YOU SHARAP.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by OneNaira6: 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2011
Da Doctor:

SORRY TO ASK OH. ARE U STILL IN PRIMARY 1?

The hypertension statement wasn't meant for you but for those replying to you.  

You just like wahalla.  In every topic I see you in, you are always starting some kind of wahalla.  

I don't want hypertension to kill me ooo so I'm not even going to dignify your question with an answer.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Tosinville(m): 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2011
Doctor

Its so unfortunate you find it hard to answer my simple question but by refering me to someone's thread which doesn't correspond with what i ask you.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by DaDoctor: 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2011
Tosinville:

Doctor

Its so unfortunate you find it hard to answer my simple question but by refering me to someone's thread which doesn't correspond with what i ask you.

you are truly mad, its because he is yoruba, now he is justified to have 6 kids from 5 women?

see the latest post from tit_squezze as per the issue we are on. to me it is ok to a larger extent and still puts yorubas as the RANDIEST-MALE AND FEMALE

Re: Femi Kuti Impregnates Another Dancer - Expecting Baby No.6
« #45 on: Today at 01:46:38 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

from my studies, the propensity to endulge in 'undignified nyanshing' in nigeria's ethnic divide is gender dependant. take a look at the table below for clarification.

ethnic group nyanshers

Igbo women
tiv/idoma men
yoruba men/women
Ibibio/Efik women (men not far behind)
Hausa men
Ijaw men
benin women

hope this helps
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by annawhite(f): 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2011
dis da doctor sabi fight! Na wa o grin
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Tosinville(m): 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2011
Da Doctor

Just because Femi Kuti 6kids mean all yorubas have numerous kids too? Is tuface a yoruba guy, why is he having multiple kids? bro, where did you come from? ur wife most be trying cos you're not say any reasonable thing since am sure you're an igbo with BIG HEAD but lil brain

Check your statistics once again to find out that Igbo girls are more promiscuous that any other tribes and you still even bold enough to post it here, scum.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by DaDoctor: 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2011
annawhite:

dis da doctor sabi fight! Na wa o grin

Yes. because some trends just has to stop.
MORALITY HAS BEEN THROWN OFF, AND WITH THIS PERSPECTIVE OF YOUR NOT KNOWING HOW TO FROWN COMPLETELY AT TRASHES.THEN I FEAR FOR THE FUTURE OF YOU ALL.

so get it clear. THATS IF U HAVE GOT A BRAIN THOUGH COS I DOUBT YOUR MENTAL COHERENCE
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by DaDoctor: 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2011
Tosinville:

Da Doctor

Just because Femi Kuti 6kids mean all yorubas have numerous kids too? Is tuface a yoruba guy, why is he having multiple kids? bro, where did you come from? your wife most be trying cos you're not say any reasonable thing since am sure you're an igbo with BIG HEAD but lil brain

Check your statistics once again to find out that Igbo girls are more promiscuous that any other tribes and you still even bold enough to post it here, scum.

yes, the single ones right? to some extent. BUT WEN IT COMES TO PROMISCUICITY IN MARRIAGE ,THEN GIVE IT TO YORUBA MEN AND WOMEN.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by OneNaira6: 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2011
Tosinville:

Doctor

Look at what you just wrote once again for u to discover they're all bunch of trash for a grown up folk.

1. Assuming am dating your little sister & i mistakenly got her pregnant while we aint ready for marriage then what will be your advice?

2. Who says its mandatory that you must vow before you can date a yoruba girl? bro, where are u getting your false info from?  vow/oath b4 a relationship is an individual stuff from any girl or tribe if that particular girl don't really trust u.

3. Tell me why would a girl be dating someone she can never have a future with or do you think yoruba girls date guys for money like igbo girls? someone she'll mistakenly get pregnant for that her family will disown her? sorry if yoruba girls reject u.

4. Where in yorubaland do they force u to marry their daughter just because impregnated her? but if u a guy with the right sense tell me why would u be having unprotected sex with a girl you can never marry in the first place?

5. abortion is Igbo girls melody, majority of them go after guys that have money to spend but when unwanted pregnancy occur then straight for abortion, my ex is one. Tell which of these two tribes u can boost of for marriage?

How are you different from DA Doctor?

I won't even bother on the Yoruba woman do not date for money, that lie alone got K leg but BIA you no shame?  You dated a woman you very much knew didn't want you, was never attracted to you, the only thing she wanted was your money yet you want announce that to the world in an effort to strike da doctor?  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked You just implied you couldn't attract a woman if not for money. You no shame?  

In an effort to strike back at Da doctor you just insulted yourself.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Tosinville(m): 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2011
NativeDoctor

Mumu, check out what one of the member posted there last for you to know that you're nothing but a scum at that old age.

Quotes:
I think the reason why there's this
delusion about yorubas being
rooster/ booty lovers is stems from
many of our nlers being based in
yoruba-domonated Lagos. But well
travelled folk know that this vice is
universal, in my neighbourhood
igbos straff just as much as the
yorubas, egbiras, urhobos, etc. It's
not beef against yoruba people, it's
just the wy of the daft like logica
posited.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Tosinville(m): 2:53pm On Nov 23, 2011
One Naira

If you girlfriends and ex do date you for money then that doesn't apply to everyone, try to get a good yoruba girl who'll truly love you for you unlike those prostitute who call themselves igbo girls

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by DaDoctor: 2:55pm On Nov 23, 2011
One_Naira:

How are you different from DA Doctor?

I won't even bother on the Yoruba woman do not date for money, that lie alone got K leg but BIA you no shame?  You dated a woman you very much knew didn't want you, was never attracted to you, the only thing she wanted was your money yet you want announce that to the world in an effort to strike da doctor?  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked You just implied you couldn't attract a woman if not for money. You no shame?  

In an effort to strike back at Da doctor you just insulted yourself.

THATS WHAT YOU GET FROM PEOPLE WHEN THEY WANA GO AGAINST THE TRUTH IN PUBLIC.

LMAOOOOO

Tosinville:

One Naira

If you girlfriends and ex do date you for money then that doesn't apply to everyone, try to get a good yoruba girl who'll truly love you for you unlike those LovePeddler who call themselves igbo girls
SHARAP JOR. U LOSER
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Tosinville(m): 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2011
Doctor

OK but when an igbo girl have almost slept with probably 25dudes before she get married to you & u end up finding out about her previous promiscuous life, would you have her hand for marriage?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Tosinville(m): 3:00pm On Nov 23, 2011
Doctor
Bro, you sounds like a frustrated goat who he still hustling to get a wife for marriage while your igbo girl still flock around me, dumbfuck.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by annawhite(f): 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2011
Da Doctor:

Yes. because some trends just has to stop.
MORALITY HAS BEEN THROWN OFF, AND WITH THIS PERSPECTIVE OF YOUR NOT KNOWING HOW TO FROWN COMPLETELY AT TRASHES.THEN I FEAR FOR THE FUTURE OF YOU ALL.

so get it clear. THATS IF U HAVE GOT A BRAIN THOUGH COS I DOUBT YOUR MENTAL COHERENCE

like you have the power to stop the trend! I feel for your wife she must be going through hell!
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Tosinville(m): 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2011
Doctor

Bro, you must have gotten alot of heartbreak from yoruba girls alot but pls don't cry, you just don't worth their shitt. Basic
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by annawhite(f): 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2011
Tosinville:

Doctor
Bro, you sounds like a frustrated goat who he still hustling to get a wife for marriage while your igbo girl still flock around me, dumbfuck.
the self acclaimed rat poison doctor is married!
He simply dosent act like a married man.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Tosinville(m): 3:12pm On Nov 23, 2011
Annawhite

I'm also wondering, his wife will be passing thru hell call marriage with that NativeDoctor, he claimed to have been in lagos for the past 30yrs now show this dude isn't a kid but an infant brain.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by DaDoctor: 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2011
Tosinville:

Doctor

OK but when an igbo girl have almost slept with probably 25dudes before she get married to you & u end up finding out about her previous promiscuous life, would you have her hand for marriage?
DONT WORRY YOU WOULD GET THERE SOON.
In marraige old things become past away , because after the vow we anticipate total compliance to ur spouse.

Whom amongst most of these ladies irrespective of tribe would boost of her virginity? few right?
Do u know that most ladies irrespective of tribe has lost count of the number of men they know??

Now, in our days, few years back, things were normal. YES, I MARRIED MY WIFE A VIRGIN AND WASNT SUPRISED.Yes she is A PRINCESS AND RELATED TO THE GOV OF DELTA STATE. SO IT ISNT AS IF SHE WAS AN S.U But today if you marry a virgin you wud give it a tot thinking there was foul play right? because of the moral decadence.
Driving home the point and aligning the quote with the subject in question, wat transpired when u werent there can be regarded as past, but what you shud care for is what happoend the moment she becomes MRS ZZZZ.
This is exactly where most yoruba men and women get it wrong. Most of their matrimonial bed is not pure.

At some early point in my wifes life, she was approached mistakenly by 2 men seperately, now one was IBO nad the other YORUBA. Immediately she told the IBO guy she was married , flaunting her ring, he apologised. But it wasnt same for the YORUBA MAN, Who told her 'that is when we wud enjoy it better cos i am married too, your hubby wudnt find out so easily.'

NOW SHE IS FROM TSEKIRI, SEH TOLD THE MAN THAT THE CUSTOM OF THEIR LAND IS AGAINST SUCH AND ATTRACTS A CURSE, AN IMMEDIATE ONE IF SHE INDULGES IN SUCH(Let the people from tsekiri on this forum confirm this to you or if u have any close friend from there), AND bla bla bla. She walked out.
I AM NOT SAYING OTHER TRIBES CANT ACT AS SUCH BUT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE RATE AND FREQUENCIES HERE.!!!!

She is my best friend, she tells me every single thing i need to know. You can seehow i mean? i have had expreiences bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? / When Your Girlfriend Becomes Envious Of You / Is Paid Dating The New Wave Of Prostitution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.