Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,485 members, 7,781,455 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:43 PM

Yoruba Women (and dating) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Women (and dating) (37704 Views)

Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men / Why Igbo Guys Never Marry Yoruba Women? / Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by DaDoctor: 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2011
If you wana know. My wife is a Dr , in her early 30s and has all she ever want at this level. we arent from athe lowest family and we have worked hard too to get our own going with our wonderful children,
Lectureres dont hussle for ladies, we have seen the good bad and ugly, we make the best choice. Mind you, my wife wasnt my student .
so where is the disconnect coming from?

NITWITS GET IT CLEAR. EVEN IN MY SCHOOL DAYS I WAS MORE THAN OKAY. I WAS EVEN AN OFFICIAL OF THE SCHOOL STUDENT BODY.

Tosinville:

Annawhite

I'm also wondering, his wife will be passing thru hell call marriage with that NativeDoctor, he claimed to have been in lagos for the past 30yrs now show this dude isn't a kid but an infant brain.

Tosinville:

Doctor
Bro, you sounds like a frustrated goat who he still hustling to get a wife for marriage while your igbo girl still flock around me, dumbfuck.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by OneNaira6: 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2011
Tosinville:

One Naira

If you girlfriends and ex do date you for money then that doesn't apply to everyone, try to get a good yoruba girl who'll truly love you for you unlike those LovePeddler who call themselves igbo girls

maybe you should reread what you wrote
majority of them go after guys that have money to spend but when unwanted pregnancy occur then straight for abortion, my ex is one.

I have had great Igbo and Ibibio women as exes and I've never had a woman date me for money so you can keep your generalization to yourself.  I have a very beautiful igbo woman right now, i no wan trade am for yoruba woman so thanks but no thanks.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by ronkebp(f): 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2011
No need getting unnecessarily defensive, this post is about 'yoruba women' and the the truth be told, they like their men better comopared to others. Now! who wouldn't, except a strong thing is pulling me to other tribes.

Before a yoruba woman (and that is for some) would pick an ibo man to have a relationship with, she would have dated the Edos' or deltas' and hausas'. And that is not to say that they don't like the Ibos' it is just a matter of preference.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by mustspin: 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2011
@ da doctor, u keep bleating frequency and rate? but let me put this to u; in research, before u can come to a conclusion, u must av taken samples randomly across board. but ur claim here only says u've been in lagos for over 30 yrs. so hw do u justify your conclusion

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by DaDoctor: 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2011
mustspin:

@ da doctor, u keep bleating frequency and rate? but let me put this to u; in research, before u can come to a conclusion, u must av taken samples randomly across board. but your claim here only says u've been in lagos for over 30 yrs. so hw do u justify your conclusion
ANSWR THE QUESTION. COS YOU SHOT YOURSELF IN THE TOE.

FROM CHILDHOOD TILL 3O YEARS. DID I ASSOCIATE WITH MONSTER?
LIVING AMONGST PEOPL AND THEY LEAVING WITH ME FOR THE PAST YEAR?

NOW GIVE ME THE GADAMIT ANSWWERRRR!!!!!!
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Ybutterfly: 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2011
Da Doctor:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^gO pHUck yOuRSelf^^^^^^^^^^^^^^yOU sOunD dEy CrAZe

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by DaDoctor: 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2011
Ybutterfly:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^gO pHUck yOuRSelf^^^^^^^^^^^^^^yOU sOunD dEy CrAZe

lol. Truth hurts huh??
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2011
Lmao. . Where is Madame Tilapia
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Ybutterfly: 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2011
Da Doctor:

lol. Truth hurts huh??

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  grin grin  kiss

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by mustspin: 5:35pm On Nov 23, 2011
Da Doctor:

since your not smart enough to comprehend the question
u say the frequency is more in yoruba and u've lived with the yorubas all your life, hw then do u know the frequency of how its like in other tribes o

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by tpia5: 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2011
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 23, 2011
Hello Tilapia!
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by tpia5: 7:26pm On Nov 23, 2011
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 23, 2011
Talampia u miss me be honest
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by armyofone(m): 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2011
kelonshele ti mo miss out ni thread yi?

reading and catching up. e ku wahala o.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2011

Best pixs all year. LMAO!! grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Relax101(m): 9:49pm On Nov 24, 2011
ronkebp:

No need getting unnecessarily defensive, this post is about 'yoruba women' and the the truth be told, they like their men better comopared to others. Now! who wouldn't, except a strong thing is pulling me to other tribes.

Before a yoruba woman (and that is for some) would pick an ibo man to have a relationship with, [b]she would have dated the Edos' or deltas' and hausas'. And that is not to say that they don't like the Ibos' [/b]it is just a matter of preference.

WTF?
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by igboboy1(m): 10:54pm On Dec 05, 2011
ronkebp:

Before a yoruba woman (and that is for some) would pick an ibo man to have a relationship with, she would have dated the Edos' or deltas' and hausas'. And that is not to say that they don't like the Ibos' it is just a matter of preference.

una sophistication na wa o shocked dumb thing what is delta? is it an ethnic group? a location? a name of a people? a name of a language? undecided sorry to burst your bubble I am igbo and from delta state so your writeup is very stoopid and typical of a graduate of awolowo universal free education off ile ife road ibadan,
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by omoharry(f): 11:08am On Apr 05, 2012
Majority of Yoruba men from my observation are the most unfaithful husbands around.To dem life start after marriage and they are even proud to flaunt thier rings in chasing single girls.Thier best marriage arrangement is for thier family to be abroad for them to have the liberty to continue with such way of life.This is why the divorce rate among the yoruba marriages is on the high side.So men also have thier own wahala too.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by SoldierPikin: 5:51pm On Feb 06, 2013
Da Doctor:

Truly. wat you read is how it is.

if you are in naija just walk around or be involved in a rel wit a yoruba lady making conscious effort to study their traits then confirm same as true.

When i was dating a yoruba lady, immediately i arrived their house the parents says' OKO RE TI DE O ZZZZZZZZ'

and when i am in they at times ask her to take me to her room or at times they ask her if she wont follow me home over the weeknd. this family mind you is very rich. a former COMM OF POLICE IN OLD LAGOS.

SEvery culture has its short coming, this is one for the yorubas. a yoruba woman get married even when she has 2 children from different men at home, but in Ibo land it wouldnt be too easy a thing.

infact i just rest my case.
The highlighted portion I can relate to.
I'm dating a Yoruba girl for the first time. She's sexy and cooks well sha. The only thing is that when here parents were visiting her place in the US, I went to her house to greet them. After A few days the father said I should spend the night and it's ok to stay in her room.

According to my culture, that is unheard. My girlfriend though insists that is her dad's way of showing he accepts me as a son.
Nairaland help me ooo! I am confused. undecided
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by one9t: 6:48pm On Apr 28, 2013
I heard that yoruba women are good in dirtiness......No offense!!
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Wbanks23: 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2013
I am a Liberian man dating a Yoruba woman! She is amazing we work well together I'm laid back she is very testy! But we are good that way she has taught me alot I am a better man with her in my life! I understand her and know how to love her... Culture does matter but when u understand the person you are dealing with it makes things much better you know how to deal with them and approach them; We are planning to get married!

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 12, 2013
^^^^ That is so sweet. Wishing you the best of luck smiley
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 17, 2013
I get so turned on when i read stuff like this About Yoruba Women on Google. tongue

"Her Yansh Full of Shiitt".....Ewww tongue tongue tongue tongue

I need a Yoruba Queen In My Life

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by aslanblink: 11:40pm On Jun 18, 2013
Looking for good looking girl..with Age 19-24, good character and sense of humor Educated and 6.1-6.3 tall if you are the right person you can E-mail me on adenjaiy@isu.edu then we will talk better from there.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Njf2358(m): 1:21am On Jun 19, 2013
What is a Yoruba woman. Sorry for my ignorance??
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2013
Da Doctor:

Experience is the best teacher.
Now i understand how men use hate
To make help difficult for their kind.
The problem with most Igbo is the Yoruba.

Because you assume you know it all,
The world must spring from your pains.
And all that anyone should get to know is pain
So that nobody should find joy, happiness to share.

The world will continue in spite of your hurts.
And people will still find happiness where you lose
Do not hold hate in your heart forever, it kills joy
it makes you a loser over and over and over and over.

For you to hold this negatives about a people.
You ended up killing all the love you have inside.
See what you are now left with, pain and vendetta,
At the latter period of your hopeless painful life.

If you hate the Yoruba this much with your proof.
How will any Yoruba woman ever survive in your home?
You are the architect of your own marital woes, brother.
Your leadership in your home stink and it flow all over.

how do you show you can create a home with peace always?
how can you prove you did not marry from a people you hate?
Can you prove did not marry just to confirm your expectations?
Look at your comment spreading on all pages without remorse!

Whatever happens to emotional intelligence with you?
You may have been treating your wife like an Osu woman,
that's the hate machine at work in your immaculate culture
You hate to get power, Diala. By their fruit we shall know them.

Your problem is because you are "too-darn-dead-right!"
Hate cover you up and all you can share is painful hurt.
You forgot that we do not have your wife to defend herself.
and you kept killing 'the spirit of sharing' people desire here.

You are no good person, just as all your arguments shows jo!
Life is so unbearable around you. Because you offend everyone.
Hate and hold to it all your life... It is the best you can do.
What else do you know about Yoruba? Your brain is in real trouble.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 26, 2013
seedord247: Though I'm a Yoruba but i will still say the Fact. . .

If you marry a Yoruba Women be ready to die at the age of 40-50.

Yoruba women don't think with their brain unless they invite third party to help them think.

If you marry a yoruba woman, have it in mind you marry the entire family except her dad.

Yoruba women values ceremony more than their children.

Yoruba women believe in investing money on material things Like (Aso ebi, Gold,) rather investing in their children future.

Yoruba women believe and have faith in their family than their husband.

But i still love my yoruba women because of their nagging and curse they raise on their husband.

Ndo.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Realbellz(m): 8:30am On Jun 29, 2014
Pin:28bcd5f0 pls add ma guy
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by suyu: 3:49am On Aug 02, 2014
why many of the post here are not from yoruba women...........................

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Looking For A Wife, Will Give Her Iphonex And Corolla Car (Photos) / Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK / Most Annoying Things Women Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.