Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

How Did You Come About Nl? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did You Come About Nl? (4754 Views)

Nairaland Is Now 1.3millions Members - Share Your Experience about NL here! / How Did You Come About Your Monicker? / What Makes You Come On Nairaland And What Pisses You Off About Nl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Come About Nl? by Gluckdude(m): 12:35am On Nov 22, 2011
For me, i feel really excited coming across NL, my friend came to my house for a visit. and we got talk about cars as i was planning to get a new one, he then asked if i have ever checked cars online, to select from different products with mouth watering offers, i asked him if i was to log on on Google or where exactly do i start searching for auto dealership.
he smiled and typed nairaland.com on my pc and ask me to open up auto section, to my amazement i saw varieties of cars that were for sale. it has been a great experience for me since i joined, as i can barely open my pc without having a tab with NL front page on it.
can fellow NL share their adventure into becoming a NL member.
And before some folks start pouring venom why this is on romance section, i practically don't see any section that suits my thread as i was hoping the mods will at least have a section that is termed"general" for post such as this.
Re: How Did You Come About Nl? by silvertuke(m): 12:55am On Nov 22, 2011
Cool
Re: How Did You Come About Nl? by Nobody: 1:38am On Nov 22, 2011
You drive a car but you don't know the road to Automobile section? The same place you bought your Aston Martin?

We don't deal on cars here,we make love, smush and B.J's on this section. Get it?
Re: How Did You Come About Nl? by MrsChima1(f): 1:39am On Nov 22, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Did You Come About Nl? by Gluckdude(m): 1:41am On Nov 22, 2011
The topic is not about the car, its just an avenue to share how you came about NL, why not go to bed if you've got nothing to talk about.
goodnight.
Re: How Did You Come About Nl? by Nobody: 1:47am On Nov 22, 2011
Ok Grandpa, there's a general forum section a.k.a dumpster. You should known it since you have NL on your mac-book homepage.

BTW I don't go to bed @ 5pm
Re: How Did You Come About Nl? by Sijo01(f): 1:49am On Nov 22, 2011
I came across NL during my cause of searching 4jab online.
wen i 1st entered d site, d thread dat made d front page really made me 2fall in luv wit d site
i was lik waoooooo dis site must b rich.
i bcam a regular viewer until wen i decided to b a member
&eva since its has been NL all d way, to d extent some of colleague now call me NL cos anytime dey looked at my system d 1st fin dey see is NL
&dey'r always like wat's diz NL abut, do dey share Naira dere?
Re: How Did You Come About Nl? by Nobody: 2:32am On Nov 22, 2011
REALITY101:

You drive a car but you don't know the road to Automobile section? The same place you bought your Aston Martin?

We don't deal on cars here,we make love, smush and B.J's on this section. Get it?

REALITY101:

Ok Grandpa, there's a general forum section a.k.a dumpster. You should known it since you have NL on your mac-book homepage.

BTW I don't go to bed @ 5pm

Can't you can't reply to threads without being rude to people? What're you getting out of it? 

@ OP, I was doing a search about Nigeria and Nairaland came up.
Re: How Did You Come About Nl? by Nobody: 3:42am On Nov 22, 2011
#Yield easy way of knowing a stalker. . Bitchass quit following me I ain't twitter. Looking back tryna figure out where I insulted the poster.
Re: How Did You Come About Nl? by Nobody: 4:27am On Nov 22, 2011
I was looking up advice for cross cultural relationships for caribbean women and african men
when i saw some threads on here via google that were just very inappropriate and stereotypical,
so i joined to curse out and bail but i got hooked. tongue
Re: How Did You Come About Nl? by Nobody: 4:30am On Nov 22, 2011
Yield:

Can't you can't reply to threads without being rude to people? What're you getting out of it? 

@ OP, I was doing a search about Nigeria and Nairaland came up.
pls bear with him.He fell on his head yesterday and it was actually my fault cry
Re: How Did You Come About Nl? by Nobody: 5:03am On Nov 22, 2011
Lol crack head
Re: How Did You Come About Nl? by Nobody: 5:13am On Nov 22, 2011
About 2 years ago,I was looking for moin moin and agege bread recipes and to find out if anyone knew about growing honeybeans. Thats how I ended up here.
Re: How Did You Come About Nl? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:27am On Nov 22, 2011
My folks got me hooked dey all on here sumwhere playing witheld smiley
Re: How Did You Come About Nl? by Nobody: 5:46am On Nov 22, 2011
Spanks on her boom
Re: How Did You Come About Nl? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:51am On Nov 22, 2011
Ouchhhh dat blawwwdy hurts >: cool
Re: How Did You Come About Nl? by freecocoa(f): 5:53am On Nov 22, 2011
I was depressed one evening and a friend was tryna cheer me up without much success(,I was at his cyber cafe)he just brought a PC and placed it before me,typed NL address and clicked on the joke section,I read and forgot my sorrows and now I can't quit again.
Re: How Did You Come About Nl? by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 22, 2011
sobzkribeen *** wink
Re: How Did You Come About Nl? by Omolola1(f): 9:15am On Nov 22, 2011
My brother introduced me to NL
same story az freecocoa's
i waz depressed and reali sad, then he opened d jokes section *which he iz a moderator of* and i jxt cudnt stop laughing . . .
He later told me about other sections. . .but i waz particularly intwested in d romance section, shared my problem and got SOLUTIONS
Re: How Did You Come About Nl? by iyatrustee(f): 9:20am On Nov 22, 2011
mine was coincidental. each time i use the google search engine on nigerian based issues, it always direct me to nairaland. nairaland was always prominent cos they seem to be knowledgeable and this happened on countless occasions. Been here living happily eversince! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Did You Come About Nl? by slimyem: 9:34am On Nov 22, 2011
i got directed here from google.
I didnt register for about one year though.i used to breeze in, read stuff on homepage and breeze out until one day i had some idle time,i decided to go thru the sections and boom!i fell in love.
Re: How Did You Come About Nl? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:43am On Nov 22, 2011
Omolola1:

My brother introduced me to NL
same story az freecocoa's
i waz depressed and reali sad, then he opened d jokes section *which he iz a moderator of* and i jxt cudnt stop laughing . . .
He later told me about other sections. . .but i waz particularly intwested in d romance section, shared my problem and got SOLUTIONS
Mod so its tru I think say dem jonz me b4, warn ur bruda o he's always picking on me lollipop cry cry.Infact slap him wen u see him it would make me feel so much berra
Re: How Did You Come About Nl? by Omolola1(f): 9:44am On Nov 22, 2011
loool. . . .who told u?
Re: How Did You Come About Nl? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:50am On Nov 22, 2011
His admirer if u like go do aproko u won't no which 1, your bruda na player we or sorry dem plenty wey gbadun hin stizzle. cheesy smiley
Re: How Did You Come About Nl? by Omolola1(f): 9:52am On Nov 22, 2011
hahahahaha, he get admirer
Chai. . .who be dat girl wey wan wound? Lol
Re: How Did You Come About Nl? by DaGentle: 10:41am On Nov 22, 2011
My friend is the one,he always coming to my shop with laptop computer always browsing here and laughing,he can stay almost a full day and not stop.he say is very educative place.so one day I tell him to teach me what he doing and he teach me.I just join today but I have be visiting since.
Re: How Did You Come About Nl? by Exponental(m): 10:59am On Nov 22, 2011
Similar 2 urs bro, went on google 2 check on a particular car model, only 2 be directed 2 nairaland as an option.
Nice experience though. I c NL as a family u know, even do prodigal sons n daughters are many but, I appreciate dem all cos dey help balance d thread.
Re: How Did You Come About Nl? by bekay911(f): 12:07pm On Nov 22, 2011
My frnd told me abt it
Re: How Did You Come About Nl? by iice(f): 2:50pm On Nov 22, 2011
Was looking for something and ended up here.
Re: How Did You Come About Nl? by r231(m): 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2011
cant remember cheesy grin
Re: How Did You Come About Nl? by Emmyk(m): 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2011
iice:

Was looking for something and ended up here.
me too smiley
Re: How Did You Come About Nl? by oferefe(f): 9:42am On Nov 23, 2011
I joined Nairaland out of curiousity, my colleague always laugh at his corner when ever he faces his pc in the office, and i would be wondering what makes this guy laugh this much until one day i went to his table only to find out he was reading people's comment, beefs,insults arguments and the rest.that was how i also joined but later found out the topics that's being discussed on NL is quite interesting,informative and educative.thanks to the brain behind the concept,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Different Between Child And Pikin / Have You Ever Encountered "Professional" Beggars? / NIMET Forecasts Flood In 5 LGs In Kaduna.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.