Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,699 members, 7,862,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:10 AM

Aba Streets Being Transformed (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aba Streets Being Transformed (Photos) (37747 Views)

Aba Streets: Before And After Photos / Aba Streets: Before And After Pictures / Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba Streets Being Transformed (Photos) by SmartPolician: 1:19pm On May 09
fastseo:

We can bring buckets for u so u cry as u dont like good things

That person you quoted made a valid point.
You cannot be doing mediocre projects and expect everyone to praise you.

We need to grow some sense in this country. It's easy to spot overseas from a picture of someone in such environment because we don't make efforts to beautify our environment here.
Re: Aba Streets Being Transformed (Photos) by Alamkir: 1:27pm On May 09
YouAreNobody:

That's a street

Ok
Re: Aba Streets Being Transformed (Photos) by safarifarms(m): 1:52pm On May 09
yarimo:
bitter? Shay I look like bitter Obidient in your eyes?
You are always bitter about progress in the South East.
Re: Aba Streets Being Transformed (Photos) by Mccollins042(m): 1:59pm On May 09
Tochj:

Aside Lagos that's developed by Federal presence
Let them give us pictures of any other Yoruba state and you will vomit
Ekiti Ondo and Osun
Even ogun with all the big IGR, OTA, Agbara Roads are deadtraps
Don't forget that Agbara houses most companies in Nigeria still nothing works
That's what they don't understand, SE is more developed than SW apart from Lagos but they all think they are from Lagos like their boss from iragbiji
Re: Aba Streets Being Transformed (Photos) by fastseo: 1:59pm On May 09
SmartPolician:

That person you quoted made a valid point.
You cannot be doing mediocre projects and expect everyone to praise you.

We need to grow some sense in this country. It's easy to spot overseas from a picture of someone in such environment because we don't make efforts to beautify our environment here.

I don't have any word for u guys...

This one we have seen in aba we are grateful. If you know how the state has been neglected by past governors.
Now almost all tiny one way street roads are being worked on. All you could type was to discredit the road...

For your information we don't need sidewalks all we want is just road and we are just roads that we last so we don't keep swimming in flood
Re: Aba Streets Being Transformed (Photos) by sheriffindy(m): 2:23pm On May 09
It is still better than nothing...

You need to take your sleeping hours seriously.
AsomughaChuks05:
Still the usual open gutters. Nothing special .
Re: Aba Streets Being Transformed (Photos) by Mrexcell(m): 2:28pm On May 09
ebufa:

95% of Nigerian roads are like that, so add yourself to the primitive horde...me sef follow!

Don't mind that idiot most roads here in warri delta are also like this I have been to lagos and it's the same thing.
Re: Aba Streets Being Transformed (Photos) by MasterTeeUSA: 2:32pm On May 09
Very commendable but base soil should have been rocks and sharp sand. The clay soil might shift and crack the asphalt. It will depend on maintenance culture though. If they can keep fixing the small cracks, it will last at least 5 - 10 yrs, but if they don't, it might not last that long if heavy duty trucks drive on it.

fastseo:
Here are some photos of how streets in aba are giving a new look and shape.
Just check the photos

Then we need to ask ikpeazu and TA orji why they left aba to rot away

. https://www.facebook.com/share/Co2ZZdrBhMzWQnYA/
Re: Aba Streets Being Transformed (Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 3:39pm On May 09
Oilwell:

Bro no mind the Efulefu. Atùlù BATeria on 30k monthly.
Una dey madt , things you hate to see in the southwest so na good thing now ... Una go run madt laslas ...
Re: Aba Streets Being Transformed (Photos) by TYCO77: 4:24pm On May 09
[color=#000099][/color]
fastseo:
Just check the photos

. https://www.facebook.com/share/Co2ZZdrBhMzWQnYA/

...also need to ask Ogbonnaya Onu(though the military interrupted his tenure) and Orji Uzor Kalu.
Re: Aba Streets Being Transformed (Photos) by TYCO77: 4:31pm On May 09
[color=#000099][/color]
Quintessence44:
As usual, no sidewalks for pedestrians.

After all roads are only meant for cars.

If you have no car you can walk on the sand or inside the open gutter, or try your luck by walking on the asphalt along with trucks, cars and lorries.

PRIMITIVE PEOPLE WITH LOW IQ.

Do all the roads in Ikeja(Lagos State capital city) have sidewalks for pedestrians? Meanwhile the road in Aba is still under construction.
Re: Aba Streets Being Transformed (Photos) by DaniDani(m): 4:35pm On May 09
fastseo:
Just check the photos

. https://www.facebook.com/share/CoZdrBhMzWQnYA/

Only T.A orji deserves that question. There was no one single road you can drive for 2mins in all parts of aba before Okezie ikpeazu emerged as governor. Anybody that is sincere will tell you this. The total destruction of Abia State was conducted and supervised by t.a orji. Alex Otti continued from where Okezie ikpeazu stopped, and he's doing well.
Re: Aba Streets Being Transformed (Photos) by fcbelle72(f): 4:46pm On May 09
[quote author=Quintessence44 post=129852990]As usual, no sidewalks for pedestrians.

If you have no car you can walk on the sand or inside the open gutter, or try your luck by walking on the asphalt along with trucks, cars and lorries.

PRIMITIVE PEOPLE WITH LOW IQ.[/quote

How sidewalk ur papa build cheesy
Re: Aba Streets Being Transformed (Photos) by Ezyp(m): 4:51pm On May 09
fastseo:

We can bring buckets for u so u cry as u dont like good things

Please read deeply what that guy wrote before you write he doesn't like good things.

He made a valid point. We've heard of how truck crushed people because no pedestrian path.
Re: Aba Streets Being Transformed (Photos) by gidigbam1: 5:07pm On May 09
I was in Aba about a week ago, and I can tell you that while I am at least happy with the attempt, the road quality is too poor and I don't see the roads lasting. The work he is doing is no where near what Umahi did in Ebonyi state and our people did not celebrate it. Go to Akwa Ibom and River's and see the quality of roads Udom Emmanuel and Wike built. Go to Abuja and see what Wike is currently doing. Lets not allow propaganda to blind us.
Re: Aba Streets Being Transformed (Photos) by 360command: 5:15pm On May 09
Quintessence44:

I understand you my friend. Na the people who dem give to do thar project chop the money like that. A complete road construction especially when it is close to homes and office should have a pavement where pedestrian can walk on it, drainage system, it should also have street light, road signage and marks.
Re: Aba Streets Being Transformed (Photos) by fastseo: 6:30pm On May 09
Ezyp:

Please read deeply what that guy wrote before you write he doesn't like good things.

He made a valid point. We've heard of how truck crushed people because no pedestrian path.

That is a tiny street road.. A very tiny street road like one way drive.Not a major road.

We should commend the government for what he has done.
If you have been to aba before now honestly u will not criticise the government on whether there is pedestrian road or not.
Re: Aba Streets Being Transformed (Photos) by fastseo: 6:31pm On May 09
DaniDani:

Only T.A orji deserves that question. There was no one single road you can drive for 2mins in all parts of aba before Okezie ikpeazu emerged as governor. Anybody that is sincere will tell you this. The total destruction of Abia State was conducted and supervised by t.a orji. Alex Otti continued from where Okezie ikpeazu stopped, and he's doing well.

Where did ikpeazu stop? Can you point one road that he constructed and still standing?
Despite being an Ngwa man is that not a shame
Re: Aba Streets Being Transformed (Photos) by Believeintruth: 7:30pm On May 09
Slytiger:
Yet, instead of south Easterners to move to aba, they are all running to the SW via night buses.

https://twitter.com/NoNonsensezone/status/1788284228255334812?t=LjfDQxOuJL0Kjhur6Toieg&s=19

i have been asking you to do this and you have repeatedly dodged. Show us data of migratory trends of igbos to SW for the past 20 years. let us look at the trend. so many igbos in the east do not like Lagos because really it is an illusion there.
Re: Aba Streets Being Transformed (Photos) by BlackAdam65: 8:02pm On May 09
I think our drainages are outdated I suggest we switch to underground drainage
Re: Aba Streets Being Transformed (Photos) by benjanny(m): 8:31pm On May 09
PDP should be ban
Re: Aba Streets Being Transformed (Photos) by DaniDani(m): 10:16pm On May 09
fastseo:

Where did ikpeazu stop? Can you point one road that he constructed and still standing?
Despite being an Ngwa man is that not a shame

Kamalu street, emmaculate road, eziukwu road, ubakala road, brass-faulks road etc just to mention but a few.
Re: Aba Streets Being Transformed (Photos) by Ezyp(m): 11:31pm On May 09
fastseo:

That is a tiny street road.. A very tiny street road like one way drive.Not a major road.

We should commend the government for what he has done.
If you have been to aba before now honestly u will not criticise the government on whether there is pedestrian road or not.

Nobody is criticizing Aba government.

Look that picture well, they can construct pedestrian path.

For the safety of all, they should be smart in thinking.

I know must government build roads like this and it's shameful.
Re: Aba Streets Being Transformed (Photos) by fastseo: 3:11am On May 10
Ezyp:

Nobody is criticizing Aba government.

Look that picture well, they can construct pedestrian path.

For the safety of all, they should be smart in thinking.

I know must government build roads like this and it's shameful.

Okay we love the road like that. We don't want pedestrians
Re: Aba Streets Being Transformed (Photos) by Otulented: 6:33am On May 10
Quintessence44:

See village bingo de form British bulldog

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) / Lagos State: Pity Cele/Ejigbo/Jakande/Ikotun People, Bike Situation Is Killing / Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.