Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Finally Revealed: How Pastor E.A. Adeboye Got So Rich! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Finally Revealed: How Pastor E.A. Adeboye Got So Rich! (9262 Views)

Richest Chinese($19.5b) Says Being So Rich Is A Great Pain, What Do You Think? / Why Few People Are So Rich And While Some Are So Poor In Nigeria. / Why Is USA So Rich But Dont Have Any Mineral Wealth To Talk Of? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Revealed: How Pastor E.A. Adeboye Got So Rich! by Drlumi: 7:51am On Nov 22, 2011
I think this is worth reading especially for everyone on Nairaland:

http://kudizone.com/blog/2011/11/21/finally-revealed-how-pastor-e-a-adeboye-became-so-rich/

Please read and post your comments.
Re: Finally Revealed: How Pastor E.A. Adeboye Got So Rich! by SuperT(m): 2:50pm On Nov 22, 2011
Surely somebody like Him must Rich. Every one need to check it out.

Also U need to start build your wealth go to http://withoutcollateralloan..com/
Re: Finally Revealed: How Pastor E.A. Adeboye Got So Rich! by Elizadath: 3:01pm On Nov 22, 2011
Somebody shout halelujah,
Http://vpaymoney.ami-code.com
Re: Finally Revealed: How Pastor E.A. Adeboye Got So Rich! by kylep: 7:06am On Nov 23, 2011
Drlumi:

I think this is worth reading especially for everyone on Nairaland:

http://kudizone.com/blog/2011/11/21/finally-revealed-how-pastor-e-a-adeboye-became-so-rich/

Please read and post your comments.

I've read it. It is a 1derful article that everybody on Niaraland should read. maybe it would stop them from antagonizing the man of God. Na wa 4 dis Nairaland. Dere is no respect for the anointing, just insults and abuses without thinking to find out why things are so.

Anyway, thumbs up to the writer. Keep it up.
Re: Finally Revealed: How Pastor E.A. Adeboye Got So Rich! by etplacido: 12:30pm On Nov 23, 2011
what is this?
try to have a look
Re: Finally Revealed: How Pastor E.A. Adeboye Got So Rich! by kayjegs: 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2011
@Drlumi, your head is very correct. What a wonderful piece of information! There is no better explanation.
Re: Finally Revealed: How Pastor E.A. Adeboye Got So Rich! by Drlumi: 6:28pm On Dec 07, 2011
kayjegs:

@Drlumi, your head is very correct. What a wonderful piece of information! There is no better explanation.

Thanks!
Re: Finally Revealed: How Pastor E.A. Adeboye Got So Rich! by Drlumi: 8:04am On Dec 08, 2011
cheely:

u can get cheap sms for as low as 1.20k per sms visit us today and you will be glad you do

@cheely, friendly advice: even when you are advertising, contribute to the topic. Trust me, I manage a number of internet ventures and I know that nothing turns people off as much as spamming. You can post your link but first contribute your quota and let people respect your voice/opinion.
Re: Finally Revealed: How Pastor E.A. Adeboye Got So Rich! by neksummi(m): 10:28am On Dec 08, 2011
He's indeed touching a lot of live. That was a great article.
Re: Finally Revealed: How Pastor E.A. Adeboye Got So Rich! by comprende: 12:03pm On Dec 11, 2011
@ Op
That was a nice and very interesting article, but you should copy and paste the article here, most nairalanders wont even click that link if they cant read your article on this site.
Re: Finally Revealed: How Pastor E.A. Adeboye Got So Rich! by dayorain: 12:27pm On Jan 02, 2012
, what an apologetic article!
"Pastor Adeboye is rich because he solves problems"
The last time I checked, none of the schools mentioned in the article are money making venture, not a charitable organization!, 
Someday, I hope it would be clear to most people that these pple are only taking the little they have to enrich themselves.
Please, urge these rich Nigerian pastors to give back to the people in real terms, engage in more charitable activity, free schools, hospital, It's do-able, We can see religious organizations doing it here in UK.
Re: Finally Revealed: How Pastor E.A. Adeboye Got So Rich! by Btruth: 11:31pm On Jan 02, 2012
Come to think about Daddy G.O " Open Heaven" if truly you want a guidance into your daily lives, You can't avoid to miss such an inspirational text book.
Re: Finally Revealed: How Pastor E.A. Adeboye Got So Rich! by Drlumi: 9:51pm On Apr 01, 2012
dayorain: , what an apologetic article!
"Pastor Adeboye is rich because he solves problems"
The last time I checked, none of the schools mentioned in the article are money making venture, not a charitable organization!, 
Someday, I hope it would be clear to most people that these pple are only taking the little they have to enrich themselves.
Please, urge these rich Nigerian pastors to give back to the people in real terms, engage in more charitable activity, free schools, hospital, It's do-able, We can see religious organizations doing it here in UK.

You are confusing "problem solving" with charity. It is true that there is too little of charity involved in religious organizations in Nigeria. However, the post clearly highlighted and explained the "problem solving" concept. No matter how much you beaf him, I'm sure you don't provide as many jobs as he does, you most likely haven't started a school (whether paid or free), not as many people trade through a platform you provide, you don't provide as much spiritual comfort to people... I don't see him as a perfect man and I actually loathe many things about many Nigerian pastors. But it's a sign of greatness to be able to acknowledge the greatness of another.
Re: Finally Revealed: How Pastor E.A. Adeboye Got So Rich! by violent(m): 11:24pm On Apr 01, 2012
The article is full of vagueness I'm afraid. There's nothing that specifies the income generating product that has translated to such enormous wealth, enough to own a private jet. I may understand how being famous may translate to being rich in the worlds of Kardashian and Justin Biebers, i however find it hard to comprehend how this may explain the stupendous wealth of our daddies and pastors, whom the Lord had called to "feed his sheep"

Sure, the schools may bring in a lot of income, but i'm more than certain they didn't appear ex nihilo and neither were they created the way the earth was made. Millions were spent putting those structures in place, which by all facts can now only be accessible to children of the rich alone. Where did those millions come from? from solving problems? whose problems? how much do people pay in return for having their problems solved?

The article mentioned that the GO does not have the need to touch the tithes and offerings, I'm assuming this statement is factual and indeed true. The question then would be what exactly does the Church do with tithes and offerings? Build bigger fancy churches? Spend on expensive retreats and outings? Buy new Jeeps for Pastors and assistant Pastors? . . . .Does anyone actually think of the many who sleep in their beds hungry? or the millions of Somali Children who face extinction for lack of water?. . . .as a Christian, do you suppose Jesus would find it acceptable that building new churches and spending on luxury with monies collected from tithes should take a priority over "Loving your neighbors as yourself"?

It is true that there is too little of charity involved in religious organizations in Nigeria.

Read this phrase in quotes again and again, and then ask yourself as a Christian if this should actually be considered a problem or not. If there's too little Charity involved in religious organisations, then of what use are they? . . .to brainwash people into giving the little they had just so the pastors could own 2 more cars in his garage?

Of all my time in the UK, I'm yet to attend a UK church where tithes was ever preached and this hasn't stopped there members from being prosperous, this compares with an average Nigerian church where such themes are aggressively promoted and still, more than half of their members live below the poverty line.. . . .This defies all logic!

People should really stop taking from the poor and giving to the rich. . . .and the brainwashed should really stop attempting to make the rest of us believe that being a famous pastor should automatically make you rich enough to own a private jet. Bull!
Re: Finally Revealed: How Pastor E.A. Adeboye Got So Rich! by Drlumi: 3:42am On Apr 02, 2012
violent:
The article is full of vagueness I'm afraid. There's nothing that specifies the income generating product that has translated to such enormous wealth, enough to own a private jet. I may understand how being famous may translate to being rich in the worlds of Kardashian and Justin Biebers, i however find it hard to comprehend how this may explain the stupendous wealth of our daddies and pastors, whom the Lord had called to "feed his sheep"

Sure, the schools may bring in a lot of income, but i'm more than certain they didn't appear ex nihilo and neither were they created the way the earth was made. Millions were spent putting those structures in place, which by all facts can now only be accessible to children of the rich alone. Where did those millions come from? from solving problems? whose problems? how much do people pay in return for having their problems solved?

The article mentioned that the GO does not have the need to touch the tithes and offerings, I'm assuming this statement is factual and indeed true. The question then would be what exactly does the Church do with tithes and offerings? Build bigger fancy churches? Spend on expensive retreats and outings? Buy new Jeeps for Pastors and assistant Pastors? . . . .Does anyone actually think of the many who sleep in their beds hungry? or the millions of Somali Children who face extinction for lack of water?. . . .as a Christian, do you suppose Jesus would find it acceptable that building new churches and spending on luxury with monies collected from tithes should take a priority over "Loving your neighbors as yourself"?

Read this phrase in quotes again and again, and then ask yourself as a Christian if this should actually be considered a problem or not. If there's too little Charity involved in religious organisations, then of what use are they? . . .to brainwash people into giving the little they had just so the pastors could own 2 more cars in his garage?

Of all my time in the UK, I'm yet to attend a UK church where tithes was ever preached and this hasn't stopped there members from being prosperous, this compares with an average Nigerian church where such themes are aggressively promoted and still, more than half of their members live below the poverty line.. . . .This defies all logic!

People should really stop taking from the poor and giving to the rich. . . .and the brainwashed should really stop attempting to make the rest of us believe that being a famous pastor should automatically make you rich enough to own a private jet. Bull!

I see your point, but I think you actually have a vague knowledge of the person in question. Unfortunately, so do many people who criticize on Nairaland. Like I said before, I have my own criticisms of ...everyone. I don't follow people blindly. In fact, if you read the post well, I don't attend the RCCG. However, you are missing the point.

The point is that 30 years ago, The hectares of land that are now Redemption Camp were a bush. Someone saw a picture that developed that bush and has turned it into a "city". This city provides jobs, schools, a clinic, estates, a university... This city provides thousands of jobs. No matter what you believe, millions of people are made happier by the existence of that man.

He does not claim to own the church. He doesn't claim to own a jet (RCCG has claimed ownership of the jet). He does not own the school. He does not own the "city". But he provides the platform. All these things happened, mainly, because of him. That's why millions of people are literally crazy about him. That is why so many people respond to his call. If he needs money for any project (and contrary to what you may think, most of his projects have to do with the church), people respond en-masse. That's real wealth- having any amount you need whenever you need it.

Forget the church and whatever criticisms you may have of it as a body. If this were a business owner, you would praise him for being innovative and having a vision. How many Nigerian governors, presidents or even business people can sincerely claim the same achievements?

And just by the way, do you know where Pst Adeboye lived until recently when some people had to insist on building him somewhere else? I have been to that house. You may need to do some real-life research on the man instead of forming your opinion based on NL comments. With all due respect, many Nairalanders are only good at sitting in front of a computer and criticizing people while they themselves are no better.
Re: Finally Revealed: How Pastor E.A. Adeboye Got So Rich! by violent(m): 9:44am On Apr 02, 2012
The point is that 30 years ago, The hectares of land that are now Redemption Camp were a bush. Someone saw a picture that developed that bush and has turned it into a "city". This city provides jobs, schools, a clinic, estates, a university... This city provides thousands of jobs. No matter what you believe, millions of people are made happier by the existence of that man.

I believe this is true. But then again, going by this argument, we may as well forgive politicians who have spent their wealth establishing new businesses. Obasanjo's poultry employs tens of thousands of Nigerians whose lives have been made happier by his existence, we may also be less critical of Atiku whose University employs and supplies the daily bread of several families. As a matter of fact, an extension of your argument may be made and interpreted that it matters less where or how you got your money so long as thousands are satisfied by what you do with it.

He does not claim to own the church. He doesn't claim to own a jet (RCCG has claimed ownership of the jet). He does not own the school. He does not own the "city". But he provides the platform. All these things happened, mainly, because of him. That's why millions of people are literally crazy about him. That is why so many people respond to his call. If he needs money for any project (and contrary to what you may think, most of his projects have to do with the church), people respond en-masse. That's real wealth- having any amount you need whenever you need it.

I agree with most of what you mentioned here, in which case, we shouldn't even be discussing this topic in the first place. If he doesn't own the jets then we shouldn't even be discussing "How Pastor Adeboye got so rich". Your article seem to explain how someone got so rich, then again you come back to say "Erhm, it isn't really his money, erhm, he doesn't own those assets". . .which is which? undecided

Forget the church and whatever criticisms you may have of it as a body. If this were a business owner, you would praise him for being innovative and having a vision. How many Nigerian governors, presidents or even business people can sincerely claim the same achievements?

If owning businesses and several other assets with "people's" monies is what you define as achievements, are you really sure you want those examples?

I already mentioned a few examples, if you want more, we may start discussing the many empires owned by Tinubu, before talking about Gbenga Daniel..if we towed this line of conversation, we probably would be here all week!

Apparently, the only difference between the Politicians and the church is that the former collects money from the "people" illegally and the latter does so by coercion and threats of poverty and hell fire. In the end, both groups are collecting from the same set of "people" and maybe establish a few businesses to save face. And we all wonder why there's so much poverty in the land?

You talk about vision, who doesn't have one? Guess what, there's a thick bush near my house, and i have a vision to turn it into a "city" this wouldn't happen without having "money" and i shouldn't be applauded if i eventually actualize my dreams by collecting other people's money.

And just by the way, do you know where Pst Adeboye lived until recently when some people had to insist on building him somewhere else? I have been to that house. You may need to do some real-life research on the man instead of forming your opinion based on NL comments. With all due respect, many Nairalanders are only good at sitting in front of a computer and criticizing people while they themselves are no better.

Again, we've done this already. Perhaps it's a wrong opinion to say Pastor Adeboye is very rich given that most of the assets he makes use of belong to the church officially, but then again, what your initial article seem to explain is "How Pastor Adeboye Got so Rich". . . .It would appear to the discerning mind that you probably don't have much clarity on the issues you attempt to explain.

1 Like

Re: Finally Revealed: How Pastor E.A. Adeboye Got So Rich! by Drlumi: 11:11am On Apr 02, 2012
@violent, it seems my point is already made. We are all free to believe whatever we choose to believe!

As a parting shot, I should remind you of the story of the talents in the Bible. A rich master gave talents (which was money in those days) to 3 servants. He then travelled. By the time he returned, two of the servants had invested the money and multiplied it. The third servant had done nothing profitable with his own. Instead, he turned to the master and accused him of being a "hard man" and trying to "reap where he did not sow".

Perhaps that servant was right and the master truly had his faults. But the servant was so busy finding the faults of the rich master that he did not realize how big the opportunity he had lost was. And most amusingly, the Master who had been portrayed by that servant as being a selfish crook had actually been genuinely helping the servants. We know that because he collected neither the initial capital nor the profits from the other two servants.

We are free to see great men as thieves. We are free to blame them for the poverty in the land. We are free to claim that they reaped where they did not sow. Life is all about choices! It's just that those choices have a way of showing us our own true picture in the mirror.

violent:

You talk about vision, who doesn't have one? Guess what, there's a thick bush near my house, and i have a vision to turn it into a "city" this wouldn't happen without having "money" and i shouldn't be applauded if i eventually actualize my dreams by collecting other people's money.

If collective monies were being so judiciously utilized as to turn bushes into cities, Nigeria would not be in this present state. And since I'm yet to know of a time when Pst Adeboye stole a kobo or deceived people into giving, I think I can safely say that if you can tow his path and achieve what he achieved, you really deserve to be applauded.

violent:
Again, we've done this already. Perhaps it's a wrong opinion to say Pastor Adeboye is very rich given that most of the assets he makes use of belong to the church officially, but then again, what your initial article seem to explain is "How Pastor Adeboye Got so Rich". . . .It would appear to the discerning mind that you probably don't have much clarity on the issues you attempt to explain.

Wealth comes in various forms. The least of them is material- houses, cars, jets. Your evaluation of wealth seems to be limited to those. But as I explained in the post, influence is a much more valuable asset. I may not have a million dollars in the bank. But if I need a million dollars and I can easily get it, I'm rich.

(1) (Reply)

Am I Obsessed With Saving Money? / How Profitable Is Chemical Business In Nigeria / Admob Selfclicking Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.