Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

His Wife Refused To Kiss Him Because She Is Observing Fasting. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Wife Refused To Kiss Him Because She Is Observing Fasting. (2938 Views)

Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss / My Brothers Wife Refused To Put Meat For Me / I Want To Adopt, My Wife Refused, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Wife Refused To Kiss Him Because She Is Observing Fasting. by scopusng(m): 8:22am On Nov 22, 2011
His wife refused to kiss him just because she is observing fasting. She said she doesn't want to do it.
Na wao, is there anywhere in the bible where God says a woman should not kiss her husband when she is fasting.So, the person observing fasting should avoid kissing?
Re: His Wife Refused To Kiss Him Because She Is Observing Fasting. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 22, 2011

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Refused To Kiss Him Because She Is Observing Fasting. by Outstrip(f): 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2011
The bible says you can abstain from sex with fasting but it has to be in agreement with your spouse. Maybe like CC said he will pretend that it is a kiss and before you know it her legs are in the air grin
Re: His Wife Refused To Kiss Him Because She Is Observing Fasting. by Mayflowa(m): 8:02pm On Jan 04, 2012
The bible says you can abstain from sex with fasting but it has to be in agreement with your spouse. Maybe like CC said he will pretend that it is a kiss and before you know it her legs are in the air

You crack me up! Outstrip! Some of u guys have got personality even online
Re: His Wife Refused To Kiss Him Because She Is Observing Fasting. by ronkebp(f): 8:06pm On Jan 04, 2012
Outstrip:

The bible says you can abstain from sex with fasting but it has to be in agreement with your spouse. Maybe like CC said he will pretend that it is a kiss and before you know it her legs are in the air grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LEGS IN THE AIR, I FEEL U. wink wink wink wink

@ Poster, so you cannot wait for your wife to complete her fast before kissing? is she doing 40 days and 40 nights that you cannot even hold lips and body till 6:00pm
Re: His Wife Refused To Kiss Him Because She Is Observing Fasting. by lifestyle1(m): 12:06am On Jan 05, 2012
Why don't you wait or is the fasting for ever ? undecided and again are you guys newly wedded ? undecided
Re: His Wife Refused To Kiss Him Because She Is Observing Fasting. by moremi2008(m): 4:16pm On Jan 05, 2012
God is her ultimate master. Your sexual needs are secondary. Are you also a Christian? Will you die if she doesn't kiss you for a while?
Re: His Wife Refused To Kiss Him Because She Is Observing Fasting. by kokoye(m): 5:35pm On Jan 05, 2012
do you poeple know how long he has been waiting?
Re: His Wife Refused To Kiss Him Because She Is Observing Fasting. by chika98: 5:59pm On Jan 05, 2012
kokoye:

do you poeple know how long he has been waiting?

Nah we don't. Do you? Perhaps you know and would love to let us in on it?
Re: His Wife Refused To Kiss Him Because She Is Observing Fasting. by Fhemmmy: 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2012
chaircover:

maybe the husband has suga lips and is such a good kisser that it always results in sex anywhere anytime and the wife didn't want to be tempted wink

So what if it result into sex . . that is her husband and fasting is about food and that thing i thought women always say "it is not food"
Re: His Wife Refused To Kiss Him Because She Is Observing Fasting. by adesite67: 4:03pm On Feb 26, 2013
Well, fasting is a period you seperate from all uncleanness. But, what God has made clean let no man call unclean... God himself approved marriage. Thus, it is a holy union. Sex should be allowed for even during fasting because it‘s God‘s will.
Re: His Wife Refused To Kiss Him Because She Is Observing Fasting. by greatgod2012(f): 7:30pm On Feb 26, 2013
They are husband and wife for God's sake, therefore, what God has joined together, let no fasting put asunder!
Re: His Wife Refused To Kiss Him Because She Is Observing Fasting. by aadetoyin(f): 7:33am On Feb 27, 2013
I guess she felt the kiss will lead to sex so she just avoided it.
Its best ur partner knows u re fasting ahead sef so that he can do all he wants b4 fasting starts Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo ℓ☺ℓ
Re: His Wife Refused To Kiss Him Because She Is Observing Fasting. by ayokenny37(m): 7:24pm On Feb 27, 2013
I disagree wif u. Paul said in d bible that couples shld nt defraud demselves of sex except for a time to fast n pray.

He shld wait na 31st march is just ard d corner

adesite67: Well, fasting is a period you seperate from all uncleanness. But, what God has made clean let no man call unclean... God himself approved marriage. Thus, it is a holy union. Sex should be allowed for even during fasting because it‘s God‘s will.
Re: His Wife Refused To Kiss Him Because She Is Observing Fasting. by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 28, 2013
this caption is just funny smiley
Re: His Wife Refused To Kiss Him Because She Is Observing Fasting. by Nobody: 3:18am On Feb 28, 2013
Some women are very funny,why deny your husband something that rightfully belongs to him?
There ought to be an agreement btw them before she goes into fasting,and even God said "whatever He has joined together,Let no man put assuder".

Am waiting for your next thread"my husband is cheating on me,pls help".

Afterall body no be firewood.
Re: His Wife Refused To Kiss Him Because She Is Observing Fasting. by tpia5: 3:20am On Feb 28, 2013
How people get herpes around their mouth

A person with HSV-1 (herpes simplex type 1) can pass it to someone else by:

Kissing
Touching the person’s skin, such as pinching a child’s cheek
Sharing objects such as silverware, lip balm, or a razor

http://www.aad.org/skin-conditions/dermatology-a-to-z/herpes-simplex/who-gets-causes
Re: His Wife Refused To Kiss Him Because She Is Observing Fasting. by PrebabyG(f): 7:48am On Feb 28, 2013
Hmm
Re: His Wife Refused To Kiss Him Because She Is Observing Fasting. by blazingtrain: 3:31pm On Feb 28, 2013
sooooooo>>>> shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Imagine These Was Your Grandpa's Words Before He Gave Up[lol] / . / Do Women Really Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.