Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Funding Your Graphcard Account? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Funding Your Graphcard Account? (2843 Views)

Funding Your Forex Account With Nigeria Issued Debit Cards / Why You Should Leave Graphcard / A Guide To Opening Vtn And Graphcard Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funding Your Graphcard Account? by niceuzor: 9:04am On Sep 22, 2007
Hey Bizness people? cool

Can anyone tell me how to FUND my GRAPHCARD Account?

or refer me to any Affiliate programme that pays by GRAPHCARD?

i need help on that,

Thanks.

Well if you want to Sign Up For your Own Personal GRAPHCARD ACCOUNT

CLick Below?

-
- CLICK HERE - SIGN UP TO FOR YOUR PERSONAL GRAPHCARD ACCOUT

Hurry Now!!
Re: Funding Your Graphcard Account? by niyyie(m): 6:51pm On Sep 22, 2007
GlobalErrands Ltd is the Nigerian subsidiary of the US company that owns/runs Graphcard.com
They fund Graphcard accounts at 15%. They are based in Abuja. Look for their specific contact info as I dont have it.

Also, you can fund Graphcard via e-gold but be aware of their transfer fees. Consult their website for specifics.
Re: Funding Your Graphcard Account? by oliky(m): 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2007
Hi,globalerrands is your best and safest means of funding your graphcard account.To contact globalerrands,simply call 08033286858 or 08052000195. Guess they have the best funding prices out there.

Discover how to get loans and financial help to fund your educational pursuits
Visit www.rapidstudentloans.com

(1) (Reply)

Need To Import Frm Japan, Korea & Malaysia? Read Here! / What Can I Buy For 100k And Make 20k Profit / Join The New Mini Importation Class Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.