Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. (12474 Views)

Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics / Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport: South-East Stakeholders Allege Sabotage / Crowd At Port-Harcourt Airport To Welcome Wike From Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by GBTYO: 1:49am On Sep 05, 2016
PaulIdu:

You clearly don't fly into Lagos frequently. .Came into Lagos from JFK this evening and we landed in Lekki Airport .. The airport is truly world class ..to hell with MMA

Did you fly Benin Airways?

2 Likes

Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by PaulIdu: 1:50am On Sep 05, 2016
GBTYO:

Did you fly Benin Airways?

Sure anytime I arrive at Lekki international airport na Bini airways sure pass

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by TylerDurden: 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2020
fashola nah thief!

2 Likes

Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by olabukola: 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2020
What's up with the completion?
Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by BlackfireX: 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2020
Where is that fashole And those zombies ass licking his shit??

Airport KO, yea port ni.

4 Likes

Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by TheTourist: 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2020
SEE SAKAMANJE grin grin

Nigerian politics is something else

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by delpee(f): 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2020
Waiting for 2023 campaign maybe... undecided

1 Like

Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by TylerDurden: 8:25pm On Mar 19, 2020
suskumayaya:

Stop been a pessimist. Don't you understand the meaning of concession?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by TylerDurden: 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2020
OmoTier1:
So even after 2 years, some people still can not comprehend That very new article refered to the Lekki Free Trade Zone coming on stream in 2012 and not the Airport! And for real, LFTZ did come on stream and is gaining momentum!

Y
A
R
I
B
A
N
Z
A

2 Likes

Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by TylerDurden: 8:27pm On Mar 19, 2020

I was about to attack till i saw your post

Situated about 10km from Lekki Free Trade Zone
(LFTZ), the proposed airport will boost economic
activities at the LFTZ scheduled to begin full
operations in 2012
. It will also drive urban
development and tourism in the Lekki-Epe axis of
Lagos State.

And where is the LFTZ

1 Like

Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by TylerDurden: 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2020
BB013:
2013 is almost over nd the Airtport hasnt commenced opetation.. I guess they meant 2020
shocked shocked
It is now 2020!
Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by TylerDurden: 8:29pm On Mar 19, 2020
agbameta:
lol @ the usual bad bele and negative folks losing sleep over ordinary news article. Don't worry, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, it doesn't matter, it's still going to be the best in the whole of West Africa, not your repainted village airport and we'll invite you to the commissioning and post pictures as usual on NL.

Ndo.... grin

2020 and counting...

Zombie General

2 Likes

Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by TylerDurden: 8:29pm On Mar 19, 2020
agbameta:

Building a new world class international airport from scratch with private funds and repainting a village airstrip with tax payers money no be the same thing abeg.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by TylerDurden: 8:30pm On Mar 19, 2020
agbameta:

To start with, this is a private investement that's under construction as we speak regardless of any delays so your rubbish doesn't bother me.

Fashola started and completed more projects than any government in the histroy of Nigeria including your FG and ff you get liver and ready to compare your air strip repainting GEJ with Fashola, why not let us state their started and completed projects side by side srarting from GEJ as a governor just like Fashola and let's see who is really clueless and incompetent.

And that's if you get liver..

Clear road with that rubbish abeg..

2 Likes

Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by TylerDurden: 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2020
agbameta:

Common sense should tell you that what's under construction is no longer a dream but reality, not that you are smart enough to draw a full circle talk less figuring that out. grin grin. You are indeed very related to the grin grin Aso Rock Dullard In Chief. grin grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by celeiyke: 8:34pm On Mar 19, 2020
jacobs123:

Our foolish optimism is what has got us to where we are as a nation, "where we celebrate plans to build this, plans to pay salary etc"

How long were they supposed to take in building the lekki FTZ zone and how long has it taken with nothing to show?
How long were they supposed to take in building the lekki epe expressway and how long has it taken with nothing to show but toll gate?

It's only the most incurable optimist that will believe that this airport will be delivered while Fashola is Governor.

This Lagos state Government is a SCAM. I won't be surprised if the whole idea is make the land prices in those areas go up especially now that their Lekki FTZ has not been able to sustain the high prices of the land in places like ABIJO GRA, lekki Scheme 2.

U are a prophet

1 Like

Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by Ogbunigwe2018: 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2020
Hahahhaha.

1 Like

Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by TylerDurden: 8:38pm On Mar 19, 2020
ba7man:
This project is only a matter of time before its actualized.

If Dangote, Okoya Thomas, foreign investors etc can purchase tracts of land in that axis and wait , they're definitely seeing potentials that the common simple minds on this thread can't.

That's why they'll always get richer and some people will stay poor.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by ba7man(m): 10:37am On Mar 20, 2020
[quote author=TylerDurden post=87590763][/quote]One of the poor people just quoted me.

From the time i made that post and now, i bought land in that axis and it's price has more than doubled.

Your opinion is useless to me.
Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by TylerDurden: 10:42am On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
ba7man:
One of the poor people just quoted me.

From the time i made that post and now, i bought land in that axis and it's price has more than doubled.

Your opinion is useless to me.
[/s]

Deceive yourself only!
Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by TylerDurden: 11:09am On Mar 20, 2020
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by VaselineCrew: 12:19pm On Mar 20, 2020
This thread is hilarious.

Let me also find a throwback

1 Like

Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by ba7man(m): 3:12pm On Mar 20, 2020
TylerDurden:
[s][/s]

Deceive yourself only!
grin grin grin.....you've dulled yourself.

You think life is restricted to Nairaland comment sections not realizing some are acting on info and reaping the rewards.
Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by TylerDurden: 9:30am On Mar 21, 2020
still waiting for Lekki Airport since 2012

Ekoile how far

I will be bumping this thread every single day I log in on NL

1 Like

Re: Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. by poiZon: 11:18am On Mar 21, 2020
It is well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Okowa's Message To Obasanjo At 79 / Names And Phone Number Of Electoral Officers For Lagos LG / Oby Ezekwesili & BBOG Protest At Aso Rock Over Inability To Release Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.