Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

The fastest way to reel a guy in. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The fastest way to reel a guy in. (2003 Views)

Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) / Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? / Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The fastest way to reel a guy in. by Amya(f): 9:15pm On Nov 22, 2011
I really don't know, do you?

There's this dude i really like. An african guy, not a Nigerian. Started ot nicely but due to the distance between us, i'm feeling it gradually slip.

What do i do? BTW, relationship hasn't been defined yet.
Re: The fastest way to reel a guy in. by slimyem: 9:17pm On Nov 22, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: The fastest way to reel a guy in. by pendo89(f): 9:22pm On Nov 22, 2011
Then just keep it general and enjoy talking the world,the moon and the stars.Sooner or later it will define itself.
Then you will know what to do.But its good to be realistic.Dont start what you cant finish cz distance can kill a good relationship esp if there is no hope of the two of you meeting anytime.To avoid the pain just let it be.
Re: The fastest way to reel a guy in. by wishlolia(f): 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2011
Are you sure "intimidating" is the right english?
Re: The fastest way to reel a guy in. by Amya(f): 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2011
Sorry had to change the topic. Happened that the topic appeared twice. Again, sorry.
Re: The fastest way to reel a guy in. by slimyem: 9:49pm On Nov 22, 2011
Amya:

Sorry had to change the topic. Happened that the topic appeared twice. Again, sorry.
you confused the posts and comment already.you should have told the mods to delete one.
Re: The fastest way to reel a guy in. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 22, 2011
[size=14pt]**Looks at topic** Smh!

Now i know that the world is really coming to an unceremonious end!. . . Bullshit![/size]
Re: The fastest way to reel a guy in. by r231(m): 10:43pm On Nov 22, 2011
undecided
Re: The fastest way to reel a guy in. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 22, 2011
As a man, if he wants it. He'll get it.
If he don't, he don't.
Re: The fastest way to reel a guy in. by Relavenue: 7:27am On Nov 23, 2011
There is this job you really liked. There are other applicants. In fact, so many people want the job. How would you go about making sure it is yours? Use similar strategies and you are nearly home and dry. All the best. wink
Re: The fastest way to reel a guy in. by Talking(m): 11:27am On Nov 23, 2011
Arrrghhhh, must u open a thread Use ur brain, they r not there to make ur head well shaped! angry angry angry
Re: The fastest way to reel a guy in. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:45pm On Nov 23, 2011
Amya dear I don't no how to address ur topic or question its all over d place .Abeg arrange am make I fall in give u correct wink
Re: The fastest way to reel a guy in. by iice(f): 2:56pm On Nov 23, 2011
Fake yourself. That's the fastest way to 'reel' a guy.
Re: The fastest way to reel a guy in. by richy5(m): 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2011
@iice na scam advice you they give.habaaaaa
Re: The fastest way to reel a guy in. by Dynamique: 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2011
iice:

Fake yourself. That's the fastest way to 'reel' a guy.
, Is dat d way u got ur bf?.
Re: The fastest way to reel a guy in. by Parisgoodman(m): 4:30pm On Nov 23, 2011
@OP, Sorry i dont have an answer to your question but trust me, i admire it alot!
Re: The fastest way to reel a guy in. by iice(f): 4:33pm On Nov 23, 2011
Dynamique:

, Is dat d way u got your bf?.

No, it's the way you got yours.  On the down low you know.

@richy:

@iice  na scam advice you they give.habaaaaa
grin
Re: The fastest way to reel a guy in. by STheDream(m): 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2011
@poster the answer is time tested. "fastest way to a mans heart is thru his stomach" but remember to stop by at his "tin" first grin grin by the way i'm new here everyone hello! smiley
Re: The fastest way to reel a guy in. by Youngpo413: 10:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
Amya:
I really don't know, do you?

There's this dude i really like. An african guy, not a Nigerian. Started ot nicely but due to the distance between us, i'm feeling it gradually slip.

What do i do? BTW, relationship hasn't been defined yet.

just take iice`s advice.

(1) (Reply)

Women / Wedding Day Blackberry Madness. Naija Girls Dem Swear For Una? / Guys How Do You Feel When Being Seduced By Ladies???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.