Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row (23013 Views)

Jose Mourinho Is The First Manager To Win UCL, Europa & Conference League / Pep Guardiola Becomes First Manager To Receive Yellow Card (Photos) / TECNO Celebrates Her Partner, Mancity For Winning The EPL In Grand Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by mentored: 7:36am On May 22
tuzle:
xhaka wasn't doing bad at arsenal and he wasn't rejected. He left by himself. If he was at arsenal, he would still be a starter

You are correct

Thank you
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:48am On May 22
Padipadi:

Sharap. He has many flops
https://www.nairaland.com/8098918/opinion-pep-guardiola-not-goat#up
You without flaws and flops, I hail you. Is there any perfect coach or person worldwide? Dey play
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by Padipadi: 8:50am On May 22
Jahwinaboy:
You without flaws, I hail you
Yes, hail me like Krish.
Be my disciple, you ll be well paid!
Joke apart, go and read that thread well. Pep's misdeeds there aren't pardonable!
https://www.nairaland.com/8098918/opinion-pep-guardiola-not-goat
Re: Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row by Chidolalar: 9:15am On May 22
mentored:

I answer cultured lads.

You know the well mannered ones, yeah!

Unfortunately, you do not fall into that category, so you can proceed with the foul words. Goodluck
It's obvious u have nothing reasonable to say and can't answer d question bcuz u know fully well that u are just discrediting pep success out of envy and hatred.
Just beating about d bush.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Algeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2015 (3 - 1) On 19th January 2014 / Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday, They Look So Alike / Ronaldo Considering Messi Link Up At PSG If Man Utd Don't Qualify For The UCL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.