Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Mikel Obi Or Alex Song : Who Is Better On The Field Of Play - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Or Alex Song : Who Is Better On The Field Of Play (1630 Views)

Alex Song And Cameroon Under Investigation For Match Fixing In Brazil / Lets Not Compare Joel Obi Or Anybody To Okocha / Mikel Obi Vs Alex Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Obi Or Alex Song : Who Is Better On The Field Of Play by oprizon: 2:33pm On Nov 23, 2011
Both play similar roles at their clubs but one seems to be more influential . Your thoughts
Re: Mikel Obi Or Alex Song : Who Is Better On The Field Of Play by McAdem: 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2011
how on earth would you compere song with fufu mikel,who know nothing than to backpass.He could only score just 2 goals in his downward-driven career in chelsea .what a shame!!!!!!!!! am expecting chelsea fan's response.
Re: Mikel Obi Or Alex Song : Who Is Better On The Field Of Play by 1025: 11:51am On Nov 29, 2011
idleness at work. one is playing better and another is enjoying a better salary.
poster, please when next u want to post, find out who has more laurels(medals) and whose salary is bigger.
i will prefer nigerians to call me bad names to outsiders calling me same. nigerians all over the world are known as useless ppl even their rulers so it will count as one of those uselessness.
Re: Mikel Obi Or Alex Song : Who Is Better On The Field Of Play by curious33: 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2011
Personally, the younger of the two seems to have more laurels than the other and is also very important at his work place than the older.
Re: Mikel Obi Or Alex Song : Who Is Better On The Field Of Play by 1025: 1:41pm On Nov 29, 2011
@o.poster,
are u new here? this particular comparism has been done here so you get another. we are yet to see mikel compared to Beckham, Ronaldo etc so you can be more creative by doing something new.
you can even compare mikel to bush or obama or even our own jonathan or obasanjo.
Re: Mikel Obi Or Alex Song : Who Is Better On The Field Of Play by oprizon: 9:13pm On Sep 01, 2012
Not quite new. I have been a way for a while though.

(1) (Reply)

August 7, 2012 A Plastic Bottle Is Suddenly Thrown On Usain Bolts Runway / Open Letter To CAF- The Original. / WINASBET Not Paying My Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.