Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,829 members, 7,862,731 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:58 AM

Vital Manifestations For Supernatural Breakthrough - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vital Manifestations For Supernatural Breakthrough (97 Views)

Man Pours Water Into Basket In Rare Show Of Supernatural Powers Aka Voodoo (vid) / July 2023: Supernatural Breakthrough Is My Heritage / Twins Have Supernatural Powers To Heal Kingdoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vital Manifestations For Supernatural Breakthrough by Godspowerpro: 12:17am On May 20
Vital Manifestations Of The Holy Spirit For Supernatural Breakthrough

Praise GOD

@ft_canaanland

1. The Spirit of faith empowers believers to command exploits. - Dan. 11:32
‭Daniel 11:32 KJV‬
[32] And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their GOD shall be strong, and do exploits.

2. The Holy Spirit empowers our giving life to walk in financial fortune. - 2Cor. 8:3,5
‭2 Corinthians 8:3 KJV‬
[3] For to their power, I bear record, yea, and beyond their power they were willing of themselves;
‭2 Corinthians 8:5 KJV‬
[5] And this they did, not as we hoped, but first gave their own selves to the Lord, and unto us by the will of God.

3. The Holy Spirit empowers believers for health and wholeness. - Rom. 8:11
‭Romans 8:11 KJV‬
[11] But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

How the Holy Spirit Quickens
- As the oil of joy for gladness. - Isa.61:1-2, Acts.8:10.
‭Isaiah 61:1 KJV‬
[1] The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; HE hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound
‭Acts 8:10 KJV‬
[10] to whom they all gave heed, from the least to the greatest, saying, This man is the great power of GOD.

- As the Spirit of Might. - Eph.3:16.
‭Ephesians 3:16 KJV‬
[16] that he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;

4. The Holy Spirit delivers from all oppression of the devil because He manifests as the Spirit of power. - Micah 3:8
‭Micah 3:8 KJV‬
[8] But truly I am full of power by the spirit of the LORD, and of judgment, and of might, to declare unto Jacob his transgression, and to Israel his sin.

- Satan does not bow to negotiations, he bows to power and it is the Holy Ghost that establishes us for that power.

- It will take the GOD of vengeance stepping in before the enemies will bow down.
Covenant Day of Vengeance.

- It is the will of GOD to execute vengeance upon every wickedness of the devil upon the lives of HIS children.

- More often than not, until the GOD of vengeance shows up, the wicked will never give up.- Ps. 61:3
‭Psalm 61:3 KJV‬
[3] For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy.

- Vengeance is one of the aspects of GOD'S end-time agenda.- Luke 4:18
‭Luke 4:18 KJV‬
[18] The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, Because HE hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; HE hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, And recovering of sight to the blind, To set at liberty them that are bruised

- You must not give the opportunity to the devil to ride you again. You must rise up, take up the armour of the Spirit, and cry out for vengeance so it can be executed on your behalf.

What You Should Know

1. We serve a GOD of vengeance. - Ps. 94:1.
‭Psalm 94:1 KJV‬
[1] O LORD GOD, to whom vengeance belongeth; O GOD, to whom vengeance belongeth, shew THYSELF.

2. Jesus taught us to pray vengeance prayers.

3. The Holy Ghost is the Spirit of vengeance Himself. - Ps. 61:1-3.
‭Psalm 61:1 KJV‬
[1] Hear my cry, O God; Attend unto my prayer.
‭Psalm 61:2 KJV‬
[2] From the end of the earth will I cry unto THEE, When my heart is overwhelmed: Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
‭Psalm 61:3 KJV‬
[3] For THOU hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy.

#VengeanceService
#LfcLiveService
#fortune2024

This Message Transcript was brought to you by;

Principles and Application of Environmental Impact Assessment- with Dr. Benard Omoyeni:
Creating awareness on the use of EIA as a tool for decision making on project execution and development actions...

Order yours today
https://books.google.com/books/about/Principles_and_Application_of_Environmen.html?id=Id3PjwEACAAJ

(1) (Reply)

About Quenellx95 Music and Album / Naira P2p Ban - Best Solution Ever! / Yul Edochie Slam Junior Pope As He Is Been Buried Says He Stabbed Him Repeatedly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.