Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

70-year-old Woman Has Given Birth To Snakes (with Pic) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 70-year-old Woman Has Given Birth To Snakes (with Pic) (20672 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos) / Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill / Love Potion: Native Doctor Dupes 70-year Old Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

70-year-old Woman Has Given Birth To Snakes (with Pic) by essy1(f): 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2011
Bizarre reports from the Volta Region say a 70-year-old lady has given birth to snakes at a fetish shrine in Kpando. The lady is reported to have first given birth to a green-skinned snake which measured seven feet, and another one which had two heads. Ten days later, she reportedly gave birth to two more snakes, with one dead.

The old lady was said to be based in Accra and had carried a protruded belly which looked like pregnancy for the past 31 years.

After combing through several hospitals for years and not finding a cure to her protruded belly, she was said to have been taken to a fetish shrine by name ‘God is King’ at Agorneme, near Kpando Zongo.
The shrine is run by Mamisi Asilevi and the old lady delivered the snakes not long after she was taken there.,,,,,,,

“I suffered this ailment for the past 31years. My stomach was as big as a pregnant woman who may deliver triplets. Most often, I experienced pains and stomach disorders. I realized that whatever was in my stomach could move around and sometimes rests within my chest,” the old lady narrated.

The owner of the shrine, Mamisi Asilevi, a farmer by profession, was adjudged the best farmer of the year in the Kpando District in 2010.

She said the old lady would be at the shrine for some six months for further treatment and also for doubting Thomases who might want to visit the shrine to verify the report.

Re: 70-year-old Woman Has Given Birth To Snakes (with Pic) by kelz88(f): 8:32pm On Nov 23, 2011
shocked What in the world?!
Re: 70-year-old Woman Has Given Birth To Snakes (with Pic) by Outstrip(f): 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2011
Liars
Re: 70-year-old Woman Has Given Birth To Snakes (with Pic) by Vicjustice: 11:18am On Nov 24, 2011
essy1:

Bizarre reports from the Volta Region say a 70-year-old lady has given birth to snakes at a fetish shrine in Kpando. The lady is reported to have first given birth to a green-skinned snake which measured seven feet, and another one which had two heads. Ten days later, she reportedly gave birth to two more snakes, with one dead.

The old lady was said to be based in Accra and had carried a protruded belly which looked like pregnancy for the past 31 years.

After combing through several hospitals for years and not finding a cure to her protruded belly, she was said to have been taken to a fetish shrine by name ‘God is King’ at Agorneme, near Kpando Zongo.
The shrine is run by Mamisi Asilevi and the old lady delivered the snakes not long after she was taken there.,,,,,,,

“I suffered this ailment for the past 31years. My stomach was as big as a pregnant woman who may deliver triplets. Most often, I experienced pains and stomach disorders. I realized that whatever was in my stomach could move around and sometimes rests within my chest,” the old lady narrated.

The owner of the shrine, Mamisi Asilevi, a farmer by profession, was adjudged the best farmer of the year in the Kpando District in 2010.

She said the old lady would be at the shrine for some six months for further treatment and also for doubting Thomases who might want to visit the shrine to verify the report.
[size=99pt]Nonsense[/size]
Re: 70-year-old Woman Has Given Birth To Snakes (with Pic) by Bestglo(f): 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2011
I'm the number one doubting Thomas here o

1 Like

Re: 70-year-old Woman Has Given Birth To Snakes (with Pic) by EmmaTay(m): 7:29pm On Nov 25, 2012
Don't need to be counting Thomas(es),cos I'm sure a person in his right sense won't fall for a scrap like this. Don't tell me this is real
Re: 70-year-old Woman Has Given Birth To Snakes (with Pic) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 25, 2012
It might be real and it might not be.. Remember the Bible says strange things will be happening in the last days... We are already in the last days
Re: 70-year-old Woman Has Given Birth To Snakes (with Pic) by Skywalker5(m): 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2012
Rubbish . Who is the poster trying to deceive?

(1) (Reply)

My Husband And His "Strange Women" / Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name / Woman And Her Son Buried The Same Day In Akwa Ibom (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.