Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,148 members, 7,807,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Look Before You Leap! Scammers On The Prowl! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Look Before You Leap! Scammers On The Prowl! (6879 Views)

Customs Recruitment - Scammers On Rampage / Beware! Evil Numbers On The Prowl. / Beware: Fake Job Recruiters On The Prowl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look Before You Leap! Scammers On The Prowl! by Amigoz(f): 8:43pm On Sep 22, 2007
My dear Nairalanders! some no hoper mailed this to a family friend. I am sure majority of you are aware of this type of scams but for those of you who arent, be very aware! undecided shocked undecided

Subject: PART TIME JOB OFFER
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 00:30:35 -0400

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are glad to offer you for a job position with our company.We need
someone to work for the company as a Representative/Book keeper in the
USA. This is in view of our not having an office presently in the
USA.You don't need to have an Office and this certainly won't disturb any form
of work you have going at the moment.Our Company specializes in the
Sourcing,Outsourcing and Procurement of any commodity from the Eastern
European supply base.

We undertake order placement as a one-off batch and project management
of the transfer of an entire series of processes and commodities without
compromising quality.We source the following variety of clothing
materials:- batiks,assorted fabrics for interior decor, silk and
traditional costumes which we have clients we supply weekly in the USA.
Our integrated network of yarn and fabric manufacturing operations use
state-of-the-art textile equipment from the world's leading suppliers.
Order processing,production monitoring and process flow are seamlessly
integrated through a company-wide computer network.

The average monthly income is about 4000USD(1000 USD salary inclusive).
* No form of investments from you.
* This job takes only 1-3 hours per day

About the job:
We have sales representatives all over the world to distribute our
products.It's a known fact,that it's not easy to start a business in a
new market (being the US). There are hundreds of competitors, close direct
contacts between suppliers and customers and other difficulties,which
impede our sales promotion.We have decided to deliver the products
upfront,

Presently with the amount of Orders we have, we cannot put them on hold
for fear of loosing the customers outrightly. Secondly we cannot cash
these payments from the US soon enough, as international Cheques take
about 15-20 working days for cash to be made available.Your task is to
coordinate payments from customers and help us with the payment
process.You are not involved in any sales or marketing.
After this has been done the customer has to pay for the products.About
percent of our customers prefer to pay through Certified Cheques and
Traveller's cheques on the amount involved.We have decided to open this
new job position for solving this problem.Your tasks are:

Recieve payment from Customers.
2. Cash Payments at your Bank.
3. Deduct 10% which will be your commission/pay on each Payment
processed
4. Forward balance after deduction of commission/pay to any of the
offices
you will be contacted to send payment through (Western Union Money
Transfer).

www.westernunion.com

Our payments will be issued out in your name and you can have them
cashed at your bank or other Cashing Services.Deduct your commission and
foward the balance to the company . If you are interested, N: B, Please send
to me the listed information below:

#Your full name:
#Your full home address,
#Your age,#Occupation and as well your
#marital status, and your,
#direct contact telephone number,

We understand that this job position is very challenging and you should
understand it. We are looking only for persons who satisfy our
requirements and will be an earnest assistant.We envisage 3-7 work
hours per week.If you feel that you are a serious, trustworthy and earnest
person and you want to work for PACIFIC FABRICS,Please respond
immediately.
ONLY SERIOUS AND INTERESTED PARTICIPANTS SHOULD PLEASE REPLY.

TO: CEO / DAVID JOHNSON
PACIFIC FABRICS
Units 5 & 6
Park Road
Frome
Somerset
BA11 1EU
United Kingdom
COMPANY WORKING HOUR'S
9:00am to 6:pm all days.
Tel: +44-702-403-1356
Tel: +44-702-403-1357
Tel: +44-702-403-1358
PACIFIC FABRICS. RECRUITMENT
Re: Look Before You Leap! Scammers On The Prowl! by tayorich12(f): 9:15pm On Sep 22, 2007
This is a typical case of money laundering and you can always tell by the bad grammer and those phone numbers do not look authentic.
Re: Look Before You Leap! Scammers On The Prowl! by teetalks: 10:30am On Sep 24, 2007
@ poster,
guess what my response was when i got this kind of message,
i said "
"Asshole why not try your luck eslewhere,did i apply for job in the first place ?"
grin
Re: Look Before You Leap! Scammers On The Prowl! by teetalks: 10:35am On Sep 24, 2007
@ poster,
guess what my response was when i got this kind of message,
i said "
"Asshole why not try your luck eslewhere,did i apply for job in the first place ?"
grin

1 Like

Re: Look Before You Leap! Scammers On The Prowl! by tglaz(m): 10:38am On Sep 24, 2007
God help us in this country,but only the desperate and non sensitive job seekers will fall for this message.
Re: Look Before You Leap! Scammers On The Prowl! by kencares: 10:29am On Sep 25, 2007
dis is wat u get wen a nation we call our own can not provide 4 the youth i rather do this shit than to use a gun, i beg makeuna no vex 4 wetin i yan, yahoooooooooooooooooo
Re: Look Before You Leap! Scammers On The Prowl! by winie(f): 3:25pm On Sep 25, 2007
i got the same mail. I already heard about them on Oprah show so i immediately deleted the message. Thanks for letting us know. Only God will save nigeria.
Re: Look Before You Leap! Scammers On The Prowl! by kencares: 6:19pm On Sep 25, 2007
MEN NO BLAME DEM OOOOOOOOOOOOOO 9JA NO B PLACE WE GO FIT DEY PROUD OF . I BEG NO CONDEM DOES BOYZ WHAT OF ETTEH WITH THE MILLIONS WEN SHE TIF AND THE ODAS WEN OUR GOVERNORS TIF ABI UNA NO HEAR OF THE FOMMER INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLIZ. I BEG MAKE I HEAR WORD, I DEY VEX 4 THIS COUNTRY ABI UNA THINK SAY EFCC NO DEY TIF MONI 2
Re: Look Before You Leap! Scammers On The Prowl! by mankevo(m): 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2007
cry cry
All scammers are using advantage of the HARSH ECONOMIC climate of the Nigerian UNEMPLOYMENT/LABOUR MARKET to trade on our youths INTELLIGENCE. Tell somebody [size=16pt]BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Re: Look Before You Leap! Scammers On The Prowl! by dagashini: 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2007
that kain job no be for somebody like una.na im dem dey call employment or come and work.na oyinbo people the job dey for,dem go eventually send am check to cash and send the money via western after deductions. so if u receive such message,who wan send you check com cash for naija.na bad job because most of the magas they eventually go jail if them find them. how guys go survive now, may be one day government go dey collect tax for yahooboys hand but I think it is good for foreign exchange, hahahhaha.pyscho
Re: Look Before You Leap! Scammers On The Prowl! by bibiking1(m): 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2007
@ ALL
the guy said only serious and interested applicants should bother to apply, so since obviously we are not serious and interested lets leave the fools to themselves
Re: Look Before You Leap! Scammers On The Prowl! by papi22(m): 10:17am On Sep 26, 2007
bad economy indeeed,
scammer are everywhere all you need to do is watch your step
if you know you cant afford to lose certain amount, dont invest it in a business

watch out for scammer in aso rock
etteh top the list
Re: Look Before You Leap! Scammers On The Prowl! by aikmenuk: 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2007
men me wey dey nigeria i also get uk number.so make u na no blame this boyz na harsh economic wey obasanjo leave na him dem wan take get the cash.so wat i belive is that tha mail is not meant for nigerians it was actually extrated and sent to people ur mail adress now fall.so pally pls be beware.even oprah na thief,efcc na thief,obasanjo na thief,tafa balogun na thief,so wake up nigerians that mail is not for you one love
Re: Look Before You Leap! Scammers On The Prowl! by kencares: 6:08pm On Sep 26, 2007
men u gat 2 go listen to maintain YAHOOOOOOOZEEEEEEEE then u will understand y u gat to struggle to make the moni thru any means since our country no wan gree support we youth. INFACT I DEY DO AM I CAN BOAST OF A HONDA LENGEND AND I AM CURRENTLY BUILDING A HOSTEL AT EKOSODI AT UNIBEN

OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOY I GET THE uK NUMBER 2

LONG LEAVE G-MEN (benin city)

LONG LEAVE YAHOO (Lagos)

LONG LEAVE THE INTELLIGENT YOUTHS OF 9JA

KENNETH
a.k.a
Mr.Peter Wu
Sales Manager
TOPCROWN (SHENZHEN) TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD
CHINA
Re: Look Before You Leap! Scammers On The Prowl! by jballazo: 9:55am On Sep 28, 2007
what do u mean by Ahoy.abi you bi okolo?
what zone? what is ur lubbish
mail me at faceofaau@yahoo.com
Re: Look Before You Leap! Scammers On The Prowl! by olusignals: 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2007
Vivante Media, The Producers of Patitos gang and a couple of other programmes urgently require the services of experienced Marketers. The positions comes with attractive renumeration packages.
Interested persons should come in person with their CV and other documents to 9 Adebola St. Off Adeniran Ogunsanya St. Surulere on the 5th of October 2007 by 10 am prompt. For more info call Seyi on 08054110026 or 08068098427. Thanks
Re: Look Before You Leap! Scammers On The Prowl! by kiel: 5:06pm On Sep 28, 2007
To those whose are saying dem no blame them and especially the one who said he bought a Honda and is building a house, You are only incuring the wrath of God , TIME WILL TELL

1 Like

Re: Look Before You Leap! Scammers On The Prowl! by winie(f): 12:34pm On Sep 29, 2007
Kencares, its people like you that give 9ja a bad name. Imagine you boasting of your ill gotten wealth on this forum. Let me tell you I was not surprise when you said you are in benin. I meet your kind everyday at cafes. What right do you have to be angry with Nigeria when you are part of the problem? I assure you that all those wealth will profit you NOTHING. you should go and hide your self in shame. Alternatetively, you run to maker and ask for forgiveness, and ofcourse repent of your sins.
Re: Look Before You Leap! Scammers On The Prowl! by afrika(f): 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2007
Pally, i got this message too but got nothing to say about it, " the condition of the country has made me and other people dey shine eyes like say, dem don catch dem for robbery before,

nobody now wey, this kind thing dey happen again,

but thanks for the info. awah!!!
Re: Look Before You Leap! Scammers On The Prowl! by StanLord: 11:21am On Oct 02, 2007
I Pray That 419 Guy.Only God will help u
Re: Look Before You Leap! Scammers On The Prowl! by slim49z(m): 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2007
It beats me why anyone would fall to a scammy email like that. Infact anyone that falls to that is as dumb as they come.

Instead of wondering the streets looking for job, why not check out the income opportunity of THESECRET huh? Honestly, I think its worth checking out.

Just mu opinion anyway.

Good luck to us all,
slim wink
Re: Look Before You Leap! Scammers On The Prowl! by ibis: 11:44am On Oct 03, 2007
oh puuleezz,
spare me this silly excuse of Nigeria is bad, not creating opportunity for her youths blah blah, angry
changing Nigeria starts from u! we all go round looking for flimsy excuses for the disgusting stuff we do all in the name of "present economic situation"
quit playin the blame game and get a life!

@ kencares, remember easy come easy goes! u are just a plain thief and have shown you have nothing else to offer to this nation. the bible says "there is a way that seemeth right unto man but at the end thereof is folly" you will reap every thing later that you have sowed now!!!

Nigeria is getting better and i would work and contribute my own quota to her progress! grin

1 Like

Re: Look Before You Leap! Scammers On The Prowl! by kencares: 10:57am On Oct 04, 2007
ibils Hope u know wat it takes to come out with 2:1 and no job, no Dad or mom who has stroke wat do u expect from me WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
plz tell dat 2 atiku,aneni, eteh , plz give me a break
Re: Look Before You Leap! Scammers On The Prowl! by Skywalker5(m): 11:40am On Oct 04, 2007
I feel you Kencares but at least there are other opportunities Now on the net that you dont even need to bother about Nigeria's economy disturbing you or how those bastards steal money and affecting you.
Re: Look Before You Leap! Scammers On The Prowl! by winie(f): 11:55am On Oct 05, 2007
kencares,
maybe i was too hard on you before. but the story about your mum and dad having stroke and coming out with a 2.1 is no excuse to steal from people. I came out with a 2.1 too, and am still expectant. Make up your mind not to be part of the problem and see what peace you will get inspite of everything. Its well
Re: Look Before You Leap! Scammers On The Prowl! by kencares: 12:32pm On Oct 05, 2007
HELLO

I JUS WANA MAKE THIS STRAIGHT MAY B MY RESPONDS SOUNDED AS IF I AM PROUD DOIN IT I JUST WANTED TO GAIN ATTENTION. LISTEN MY FRIENDS I AM NOT PROUD BEEN A SCAMMER BUT SITUATION FORCED ME IN TO IT , HOLA BACK MY FONE NUMBER 08027221849
Re: Look Before You Leap! Scammers On The Prowl! by RuuDie(m): 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2007
Remember CONSULTING CAPABLE in ABJ

whateva happened at the end of the day there. . . . . when the fracas broke i just picked my bags and stepped!
Re: Look Before You Leap! Scammers On The Prowl! by Angelgirl(f): 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2007
@kencares, may God forgive you!!!!
Re: Look Before You Leap! Scammers On The Prowl! by dagashini: 4:05pm On Oct 05, 2007
bounce or get bounced;I'm tired of this forum.It's high time u guys grew up.You are all quick at nagging but fail in creative analysis and constructive criticism on a way forward. Tell him(ken) why he must not do that;possibly analysing the dangers involved.Let him know there are other means to make the money(examples).If you have nothing to say,why don't you keep shut and stop displaying your intellectual vacuity.
Re: Look Before You Leap! Scammers On The Prowl! by kencares: 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2007
OKAY UNA WIN OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO but that does not change anytin.

BUT I DONT SCAM 9GERIANS I ONLY DO THAT 2 THOSE GREEDY YANKEE PPLE, I BEG MAKE UNA NO VEX DOES WHO WAN CHANGE 9GERIA MAKE UNA GO CHANGE AM WE DEY COME 4 ROAD, HOLA BACK PLZ WEN U CALL DONT HIDE UR ID
Re: Look Before You Leap! Scammers On The Prowl! by kencares: 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2007
C GOD KNOWS I AM NOT PROUD DOING THIS TIN LET ME TELL U A LITTLE STORY B4 MY DAD DIED E SERVED 35YRS AT NIPOST AS THE AREA POSTAL MANAGER IN BENIN BUT WAS GIVIN A 4 BATTERY TRANSITOR RADIO AS A GIFT 4 SERVING THIS STUPID NATION FOR 35 YRS NOT ONLY DAT E DIED WAITIN 4 HIS GRATTUITY WHICH HAS NOT STILL BEEN PAID

WITH ALL DIS DO U EXPECT ME TO B HONEST.

MY MOM AFTER ALL THIS HAD STOKE ALSO SERVING THIS STUPID NATION AND SHE WAS SCAKED FROM WORK

WITH ALL DIS DO U EXPECT ME TO ME HONEST

THE HONEST FACT IS DIS I WISH I WAS NOT A 9GERIAN SERIOUSLY THE ONLY WE KNOW IS TO CRTIZISE AND CRITIZISE WITH OUT PROFOUNDIN A SOLUTION TO THE PROB WE YOUTH R SUFFERIN

WE R LIVIN IN A COWARD NATION WHICH I FAIL TO B PART OF
Re: Look Before You Leap! Scammers On The Prowl! by dearstan(m): 9:40am On Oct 06, 2007
@kencares

With the kind of english you speak i wonder how you got a 2.1??

Na so nigerian education don spoil??

Na people like una dey spend all day for cafe instead of to dey class, later una go dey block una courses.

Figure this: With your 2.1 you can't get a job, dats because you in the real world and can't block employers grin morestill you addicted to scam money.

Dude get a life!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

VACANCIES In A Shopping Mall In OWERRI, Imo State / Bank Phb Sacks Another 1500. Why Are Banks Still Laying Off? / Kindly Share Initiatives In Place To Manage This Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.