Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,651 members, 7,865,610 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:42 PM

How Much Is The Cost Of Ventolin In Your Area?. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Much Is The Cost Of Ventolin In Your Area?. (138 Views)

About Ventolin Inhaler / How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? / Video: Natural Asthma Solution That Helps Without The Use Of Inhaler Or Ventolin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is The Cost Of Ventolin In Your Area?. by ukaegbuikedia: 10:02pm On May 20
This evening I accompanied my friend to the pharmacy to buy a Ventolin inhaler for her daughter who is asthmatic. The pharmacist's words felt like a punch to the gut.

#17,000. I couldn't believe that a basic, life-saving medication like Ventolin had become a luxury only a few could afford.

The harsh reality of inflation hit me hard in that moment, and I couldn't help but wonder how ordinary people are supposed to cope with the soaring costs of healthcare.

How do you cope, especially with kids or family members with one illness or the other??

May God see us through.

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Ventolin In Your Area?. by Kelklein(m): 11:51pm On May 20
Even basic staple food like garri has doubled in price..

Things are super hard for the common man out there... on a daily basis, I get not less than 5 requests from family and friends just begging for money to eat the next meal

It's really saddening.. those measuring our inflation are not doing nothing.. I thought inflation is supposed to be measured month on month.. but it looks like the NBS are helping them to do alot of cover-up..

The government ought to hide its head in shame.. if you people in government are the only ones doing well while the rest of the masses over 90% of which are common people wallow in pains and penury, then shame on you..!

You don't force a policy on people's throat.. one year is a long time for any policy to yield good fruits. This one has been constantly yielding shege and there is no end in sight. Is it by force?!

If they think the pittance they want to come and pay civil servants is the silver lining.. that is myopic thinking.. even if they give civil servants minimum wage of 100k per month, that's bearly 60Dollars (that what people in US earn as minimum wage in like 7hrs..

The way forward: The government should stop being delusional, what would bring prices down is to reverse the devaluation of Naira that was done by fiat.. reverse it the same way by fiat..that would automatically bring down energy and fuel cost and the new minimum wage would make a little meaning..

But then the big question is what happens to the rest of the people not earning any wage not even minimum..

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Easy Way To Get Rid Of Stomach Fat / Why We Need Sulphate Free Shampoo For Hair Fall? / Best Yoga School In Rishikesh India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.