Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,463 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Senator Oluremi Tinubu To Award N13 Million Grant To Petty Traders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Oluremi Tinubu To Award N13 Million Grant To Petty Traders (5990 Views)

War In APC Over Oluremi Tinubu For Senate President / Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding / Oluremi Tinubu For Governor (Lagos State) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu To Award N13 Million Grant To Petty Traders by EkoIle1: 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2011
High_Chief:

^^^Expect Eko Ile to come and attack you soon

Attack for what? For spewing dumb and ignorant rubbish like a market woman?
Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu To Award N13 Million Grant To Petty Traders by HighChief4(m): 2:52pm On Nov 24, 2011
And here she comes grin grin grin grin
Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu To Award N13 Million Grant To Petty Traders by badesco(m): 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2011
She is a billionaire and she can not afford to give out N20 Million to those needy individuals? Why loan? Hum,
Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu To Award N13 Million Grant To Petty Traders by HighChief4(m): 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2011
^^^Thats pure definition of greed. It beats my imagination why some people still try to praise them, after stealing their coffers dry and throw some pea-nuts arounds
Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu To Award N13 Million Grant To Petty Traders by anonimi: 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2011
Those praising without a deep critique of the gesture are the reason why the country is making progress at slow-poke rate.
Why should you praise (without qualification) a senator for giving out 20k to 50 market women who must go through LG chairmen and be managed by a bank
What did the SINator have to say about the 700% increase in tuition fees for LASU students many of whom are her constituents and voting public?
Btw, how much is her salary and allowances compared to the wages of civil servants who are more productive than she is in NASS?
Also what is her Income tax declaration for the past five years at least to track her income sources?
Shine your eyes and ask critical questions of these loafers whom we have allowed to lead us.
Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu To Award N13 Million Grant To Petty Traders by solomon111(m): 5:37pm On Nov 24, 2011
It would be highly ridiculous and stupid to call this a meaningful gesture.We dont need this,we need strong institutions,enabling environment for small scale business devt,progressive policies instead of giving people money which will not be enough to feed the dog in her house for a day.THIS LOOTERS IN PROGRESS WONT KILL ME.SMH
Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu To Award N13 Million Grant To Petty Traders by Myself2(m): 5:54pm On Nov 24, 2011
Its expected for some Tinubu arselickers to jump to his defence for reasons best known to them,however the fact remains that we all know that Tinubu was worth next to nada before he governed Lagos,lets even pretend we're unaware of his Chicago certificate forgery(something that would have sent him to jail and effectively precluded him from smelling the governor's office Alausa),this same man,immediately after he governed Lagos suddenly becomes one of the richest men in the land and we should not ask questions?He made his dumb wife senator and the vixen goes ahead to pinch out a paltry sum of 13million from the billions she and her treasury-looting,drug pushing husband stole from Lagos state coffers and some biatch says we should clap for them and declare a holiday?
Niggah please
Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu To Award N13 Million Grant To Petty Traders by EkoIle1: 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2011
solomon111:

It would be highly ridiculous and silly to call this a meaningful gesture.We dont need this,we need strong institutions,enabling environment for small scale business devt,progressive  policies instead of giving people money which will not be enough to feed the dog in her house for a day.THIS LOOTERS IN PROGRESS WONT KILL ME.SMH

Your outrage is utterly misguided, it is up to the federal government to develope such institution, not Senator Tinubu, this woman is basically looking out for her constituncy, the same people that voted for her and sent her to Abuja. 

I know many of our village folks are used to their elected officials ignoring them, they'd rather spend their time carrying ashawo all over the place and eat isi ewu all day, but this is what people vote for you to do, they want you to look out for them.

Instead of your usual saddist ways and bad bele, go ask your pepper soup bele leaders to learn stewardship and constituency obligation from Mrs Tinubu.
Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu To Award N13 Million Grant To Petty Traders by doctokwus: 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2011
D part that's sickening to me is for them to go thru d WIFE of the CHAIRMAN of d lga,what for,that's how they create tin gods over illiterates
Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu To Award N13 Million Grant To Petty Traders by jmaine: 7:11pm On Nov 24, 2011
Kayflexy1:

@Jmaine,if dem no do,na una go complain. Dem do now, u say na "politrick". Kinda love your invention sha!

There is a petition against her in the tribunal and a rerun election might be an option . . .IMHO, this strategy is mainly from the Politricking front than developmental . . .No be today jare . . . Would this alleviate the stress the closure of the Tejuosho market is causing to thousands of inhabitants
Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu To Award N13 Million Grant To Petty Traders by solomon111(m): 7:57pm On Nov 24, 2011
Eko Ile:

Your outrage is utterly misguided, it is up to the federal government to develope such institution, not Senator Tinubu, this woman is basically looking out for her constituncy, the same people that voted for her and sent her to Abuja. 

I know many of our village folks are used to their elected officials ignoring them, they'd rather spend their time carrying ashawo all over the place and eat isi ewu all day, but this is what people vote for you to do, they want you to look out for them.

Instead of your usual saddist ways and bad bele, go ask your pepper soup bele leaders to learn stewardship and constituency obligation from Mrs Tinubu.

.So it is by giving them peanuts,she would show that she is working for them.She is a senator for God's sake.She is suppose to pass policies,in the senate house that would create an enabling environment for economic devt in her district,ensure that all the basic amenities are in place,and not by sharing money.Tell me how that money is going to help them?
Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu To Award N13 Million Grant To Petty Traders by solomon111(m): 7:58pm On Nov 24, 2011
Eko Ile:

.So it is by giving them peanuts,she would show that she is working for them.She is a senator for God's sake.She is suppose to pass policies,in the senate house that would create an enabling environment for economic devt in her district,ensure that all the basic amenities are in place,and not by sharing money.Tell me how that money is going to help them?
Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu To Award N13 Million Grant To Petty Traders by EkoIle1: 8:39pm On Nov 24, 2011
solomon111:

This is very easy, I dont see the folks in her district complaining and if you have more money to give them, put your money where your mouth island give it to them

. How do you even know whats little or big in terms of the folks involved and what they do or need the money for? Are you inside the head or you are their business manager?

All the stuff you are talking about are already avalable both at the local and national level, there is a micro financing system in lagos state, this is something extra the senator is doing for her own constituncy.

You are free to contest election and instead of helping your constituency, sit there and keep peddling worthless bills just to duplicate whats already avalable.

Its not by force to keep digging for faults where it doesnt exist.
Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu To Award N13 Million Grant To Petty Traders by HighChief4(m): 8:53pm On Nov 24, 2011
^^^You have really lost touch with the happenings in Lagos(that you love so much). My friend, you cannot afford to pretend you dont know that almost everybody is complaining. The thievery your master and his apologists are committing is very alarming. If you so believe they are doing the right thing to the masses, then may God allow your family to be led in the manner Tinubu is leading Lagos state. Amen
Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu To Award N13 Million Grant To Petty Traders by anonimi: 9:00pm On Nov 24, 2011
solomon111:

It would be highly ridiculous and silly to call this a meaningful gesture.We dont need this,we need strong institutions,enabling environment for small scale business devt,progressive policies instead of giving people money which will not be enough to feed the dog in her house for a day.THIS LOOTERS IN PROGRESS WONT KILL ME.SMH

and Mr. Fashola's resident apologist on NL had to respond as follows:

Eko Ile:

So senator Remi is not a part of the federal establishment 
With sycophants like you all around Fashola it is no wonder the guy is spewing out rubbish lately despite his SAN status shocked
Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu To Award N13 Million Grant To Petty Traders by EkoIle1: 9:05pm On Nov 24, 2011
doctokwus:

D part that's sickening to me is for them to go thru d WIFE of the CHAIRMAN of d lga,what for,that's how they create tin gods over illiterates

How silly and pointless. What difference does it make who the senator put in charge in her her own district? What if the this person is the most credible and dependable person to handle the project?

She can even give it to kasali the carpenter down the street if is capable and dependable to handle such minor deal, it's her choice to make.

Do you even know the woman in question and why do think its a bad idea. Is it because she is a woman or the wife of a local government chairman?
Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu To Award N13 Million Grant To Petty Traders by EkoIle1: 9:17pm On Nov 24, 2011
anonimi:

With sycophants like you all around Fashola it is no wonder the guy is spewing out rubbish lately despite his SAN status shocked

You mean because she is a senator, she shouldnt help the people that put her in office, but instead running around passing worthless bills to duplicate government programs? How dumb and pointless can you clowns be sometimes.

Whats next? Senators Passing the same duplicating bills left and right and right for their own constituencies? Are you the smartest clown in your village or you are just a certified dullard?.
Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu To Award N13 Million Grant To Petty Traders by emiye(m): 9:39pm On Nov 24, 2011
I dont think N20,000 is peanut for micro-entrepreneurs (active poor). Most people dont understand that the poverty level and statistics they hear are not far from the truth. 92.4% of Nigerians live on less than 2 USD daily.

A market woman who buys a basket pepper from the hausa man in mile12 on credit pays N1,600 instead of N800. and pay back the hausa men who bring it to lagos after her sales. That sounds ridiculous! doesnt it? Yet many market women still toe that line.

I would have even preferred micro-credit instead of grant. Grant is not pepayable, Microcredit is repayable. Some might see it as a national cake and spend the money poorly. Anyways, it is a good initiative
Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu To Award N13 Million Grant To Petty Traders by doctokwus: 9:49pm On Nov 24, 2011
Eko Ile:

How silly and pointless. What difference does it make who the senator put in charge in her her own district? What if the this person is the most credible and dependable person to handle the project?

She can even give it to kasali the carpenter down the street if is capable and dependable to handle such minor deal, it's her choice to make.

Do you even know the woman in question and why do think its a bad idea. Is it because she is a woman or the wife of a local government chairman?
I don't c y u av to respond to my post wt such abusive terms,I take great offense,pls next time if u dnt find my post favorable to u& ur tin gods,kindly skip
Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu To Award N13 Million Grant To Petty Traders by EkoIle1: 9:59pm On Nov 24, 2011
doctokwus:

I don't c y u av to respond to my post wt such abusive terms,I take great offense,pls next time if u dnt find my post favorable to u& your tin gods,kindly skip

Where ate the abusive terms ? Are you talking about the same post you quoted?

Funny how you people play victim when connered. Lmao.
Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu To Award N13 Million Grant To Petty Traders by anonimi: 10:42pm On Nov 24, 2011
emiye:

I would have even preferred micro-credit instead of grant. Grant is not pepayable, Microcredit is repayable. Some might see it as a national cake and spend the money poorly. Anyways, it is a good initiative

Since SINator Remi is part and parcel of the Association of Conmen in Nigeria-ACN- she is giving grants to be managed by Skye Bank i.e repaid at an interest rate set by the bank.
Btw, did she reject the non-approved allowances and salary paid her in NASS
Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu To Award N13 Million Grant To Petty Traders by solomon111(m): 10:57pm On Nov 24, 2011
anonimi:

I am not surprised at all.eko-ile has proven time and time again that she is enjoying the defeaning roar of corruption in this country.She is probably part of the imfamous food chain of corruption.When some guys were talking about the youth revolting to salvage our nation in the other thread,I told them it was a tall dream,as long as we have people who will sell their family just for the crumbs from the politicians(Tinubu) table.keep it up eko-ile.
Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu To Award N13 Million Grant To Petty Traders by emiye(m): 11:25pm On Nov 24, 2011
Senator Tinubu said 50 traders would be given a N20, 000 non-interest facility [/b]each to invest in their businesses.

[b]She said the scheme is a grant and not a loan

Senator Tinubu said petty traders are major contributors to the sustenance of the informal sector and should be encouraged.

anonimi:

Since SINator Remi is part and parcel of the Association of Conmen in Nigeria-ACN- she is giving grants to be managed by Skye Bank i.e repaid at an interest rate set by the bank.
Btw, did she reject the non-approved allowances and salary paid her in NASS

May be my bad, if i said it is not repayable, because the non interest facility seems to suggest they will pay back with no interest. making it more of micro credit. Which is better than a take away grant. A takeaway grant to a typical nigerian is national cake share.

That it will be managed by skye bank doesnt suggest they pay interest. You can go through the article again for better comprehension. ok?
Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu To Award N13 Million Grant To Petty Traders by nelly4(f): 11:28pm On Nov 24, 2011
wink
Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu To Award N13 Million Grant To Petty Traders by EkoIle1: 12:21am On Nov 25, 2011
solomon111:

I am not surprised at all.eko-ile has proven time and time again that she is enjoying  the defeaning roar of corruption in this country.She is probably part of the imfamous food chain of corruption.When some guys were talking about the youth revolting to salvage our nation in the other thread,I told them it was a tall dream,as long as we have people who will sell their family just for the crumbs from the politicians(Tinubu) table.keep it up eko-ile.

Thats the problem with you losers, when ever you are at the end of you rope and can no longer defend your stupidity, you go for the reguler goofy and irrelevant default.

Sad and pathetic people, gggod things makes you sad and bad things make you happy. No wonder your isi ewu clow leaders dont give a damm about you and their constituencies. 

Sad bad bele people. Wetin your worthless and incompetent leaders do for you? Nothing. Thats why you losers walk ariund like loser displaying bad bele over other peoples good deeds.

Losers and bad bele people can not progress, never. The more you hate, the more,we progress ahead of  you.

Sucks to be ibo of cours,. Other leaders dey do great things and these losers are busy doing SA for comedy, lmao, and you wonder why your life is nothing but comedy.
Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu To Award N13 Million Grant To Petty Traders by HighChief4(m): 12:26am On Nov 25, 2011
Eko Ile:

You mean because she is a senator, she shouldnt help the people that put her in office, but instead running around passing worthless bills to duplicate government programs? How dumb and pointless can you clowns be sometimes.

Whats next? Senators Passing the same duplicating bills left and right and right for their own constituencies? Are you the smartest clown in your village or you are just a certified dullard?.

She is a member of Nigeria Lawmakers, everything starts and ends with them. She can sponsor a bill that will enhance the lives of those "petty traders" even in more numbers. You dont help people by giving them a paltry 20k each, which the ones that generate power for their businesses would spend almost all on gas. Yes, she alone can make a major impact in the chamber. Honestly, I weep for that country when we have heartless people like you, so many children are growing up with desperate wants and physical deprivations and all you do is give them 20k. Why not facilitate free health care and other needs that will save them some money. That Senator Tinubu is just clueless and an attention wh[b]o[/b]re
Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu To Award N13 Million Grant To Petty Traders by HighChief4(m): 12:32am On Nov 25, 2011
Eko Ile:

Thats the problem with you losers, when ever you are at the end of you rope and can no longer defend your stupidity, you go for the reguler goofy and irrelevant default.

Sad and pathetic people, gggod things makes you sad and bad things make you happy. No wonder your isi ewu clow leaders dont give a damm about you and their constituencies. 

Sad bad bele people. Wetin your worthless and incompetent leaders do for you? Nothing. Thats why you losers walk ariund like loser displaying bad bele over other peoples good deeds.

Losers and bad bele people can not progress, never. The more you hate, the more,we progress ahead of  you.

Sucks to be ibo of cours,. Other leaders dey do great things and these losers are busy doing SA for comedy, lmao, and you wonder why your life is nothing but comedy.

Honestly you suck bigtime, why am i not surprised. You are doing what you and your sugar-daddy Tinubu knows best i.e. turning everything to regional politics. Your master Tinubu has been hiding under the cloak of tribalism to perpetrate his evil and robbery. Why are you trying so hard to turn this into tribalism, you ethnocentric heartless soul. Leave regional politics and stop deceiving people with your tribalism, people are getting wiser. I wonder how much Tinubu pays to f[i]u[/i]ck you in the a[i]s[/i]s SMH
Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu To Award N13 Million Grant To Petty Traders by EkoIle1: 1:12am On Nov 25, 2011
High_Chief:

Honestly you suck bigtime, why am i not surprised. You are doing what you and your sugar-daddy Tinubu knows best i.e. turning everything to regional politics. Your master Tinubu has been hiding under the cloak of tribalism to perpetrate his evil and robbery. Why are you trying so hard to turn this into tribalism, you ethnocentric heartless soul. Leave regional politics and stop deceiving people with your tribalism, people are getting wiser. I wonder how much Tinubu pays to f[i]u[/i]ck you in the a[i]s[/i]s SMH

STFU you dumb a.s,s. I hate when these worthless tribalistic bigots come on here to pretest like they are not what they really are. You lousy clowns make me sick. Is this not what you do every day? When was the last time you had something good to say about anything outside you crappy borders talk less anything SW?

For real, who do you clowns really think you are fooling?  God can come down and say well done to anybody in Lagos or anywhere in SW, you losers will spew the same re.tarded rubbish. This is what you people do all the time so quit acting like a damn coward, be yourself, you are not fooling anybody with that dumb talk.

Awon oloshi buruku. Everything. If I say fashola build school, the mindless losers will come in and yell thier re.tared tinubu routine, if I say lagos build school, if I say Lagos build hospital they yell Tinubu, if I say Lagos build power plant, they cry Tinubu. Shey Tinubu fcukkk you born pikin and no gree give you money for similac ni?

Is Tinubu the beginning and end of ibo people?  How do you move ahead in life if all you do in life is worry about one man that's not responsible for how you eat, sleep and wake up? He is not your leader, he is not responsible for your misfortune in life.

Is Tinubu an elected official in Nigeria?

Is Tinubu your elected official ni?

Is Tinubu also responsible for your foolish biafra loss ni?

Is Tinubu responsible for your roads, school and hospitals? So why the hate and fixation  on one nan? What is Tinubu to ibo people?

Is your life meaningless without Tinubu? Pathetic people. The only thing your forefathers handed down to you people is hatred of other people and that's whats killing, you always look ahead at other people while you pay little attention to yourself and stay languishing.

Why is everything outside your borders related to Tinubu?

Sucks to be ibo of course, fcukkkk you and everything you stand for. Loser.

Why the fixation? Na Tinubu go deliver you losers from darkness ni, lol
Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu To Award N13 Million Grant To Petty Traders by HighChief4(m): 3:26am On Nov 25, 2011
^^^Can you just tell me how these whole thing degenerated to disrespecting Igbos, I wouldnt tow that path with you. Incase you dont know as it seems your brains are really not giving you the needed support for you to view things without being tribalistic; so many other non-yorubas have their businesses going on in Lagos and also pay taxes so it matters also to them what is happening in Lagos. Your hostility and eager to pursue everyone away is so clear and written all over your hateful comments on NL. You always sprout to defend any silly act by your master. Rubbish
Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu To Award N13 Million Grant To Petty Traders by EkoIle1: 3:57am On Nov 25, 2011
Can you i.diot just tell me how everything about Lagos degenerates to insulting Lagos/Lagosians and their leaders or translates to Tinubu.

Can yo tell us why nearly every thread you start on NL is always about Yoruba people?

Can you also tell us why every comment you utter about Lagos and SW is negative and insulting?

Fashola is the Governor of Lagos state and he is responsible for the people of Lagos state, not Tinubu

Olosho village tribalist.

82% taxpaying electorates in the state of Lagos state just gave Fashola a landslide victory to look out for them, they gave him the land slide victory obviously because he's doing a great job, they did not vote for Tinubu, Tinubu is not the governor or an elected official in Lagos state, so why do you clowns run around like headless chicken acting as if Tinubu is your long lost father and he owe you losers pocket money?

Is this thread about Tinubu or his wife looking after his constituency, something your lazy and pepper soup leaders don't know how to do and will never do lai lai.

Oloshi talking about hostility, didn't your scumbag a//s//s hole posted the vulgarity below.

I wonder how much Tinubu pays to bleep you in the Bottom SMH

Dumb fcukkk talking about Tinubu paying somebody. Is it not the other way around, no be you losers run from thread to thread crying Tinubu all over the place like the man is paying you to keep dropping his name out of your a//s/s?

Obviously, you want Tinubu to fcukk you in the a/s/s and that's why you losers can not stay off his dickkk lai lai. licking his a/s/s is your only portion in life and that's why you loser are always on his dikkk. That's why you insert him into everything on NL. Tinubu is your sugar daddy, your lover, your baby daddy.

Fu.ckinnn fahgotttss.
Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu To Award N13 Million Grant To Petty Traders by remarkD(m): 7:33am On Nov 25, 2011
Eko-ole, methinks you're the one that can't pull your y.ansh off Tinumbu's d.ick, it like its stuck in there and continously secrets semen into your blood stream that goes to your brain, and since he's a tribalist, it only makes sense for you to spew tribalistic trash all the time. no surprises at all. What an empty vessel you are, making noise all over the place. Oh, you're Yoruba, nevermind the last part.
Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu To Award N13 Million Grant To Petty Traders by EkoIle1: 7:51am On Nov 25, 2011
remark D:

Eko-ole, methinks you're the one that can't pull your y.ansh off Tinumbu's manliness,  it like its stuck in there and continously secrets Fluid into your blood stream that goes to your brain, and since he's a tribalist, it only makes sense for you to spew tribalistic trash all the time.  no surprises at all.  What an empty vessel you are, making noise all over the place. Oh,  you're Yoruba, nevermind the last part.

Oloshi, do you see me yelling Tinubu all over the place like you losers? Is Tinubu your lost grand father? Is Tinubu your Ojukwu? Did Tinubu Fcukkkk you like ashawo and didn't pay you?

Dumb i.diots. They can not discuss anything in their life without saluting and licking Tinubu's balls like fhagggss.

We open thread say Fashola donate to police, the Tinubu balls lickers show up to yell Tinubu, we say Lagos state build hospital, den cry cry Tinubu taya, we say Lagos state build classroom for kids, the losers show up to yell Tinubu their gran papa name,

Obviously, Tinubu is the father that you clowns never had. Fcukkkinnn h.o/mose//exuals.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Foreign Firms Get Big Break Under Nigeria’s New Oil Law / CPC Denies Knowledge Of Buhari's 2015 Posters / Osita Chidoka Message To Igbo Youths In Southwest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.